First Love, Thoughts, Dreams

Unexpectable Fate

Eunhyuk walked down the streets, feeling chirpy. He smiled at the thought" Donghae forgave me…" His happy thoughts, however, faded when he saw him------Leeteuk in front of him, with his arms folded. Leeteuk smirked upon seeing Eunhyuk. "Long time no see…" Leeteuk then noticed how Eunhyuk's happy expression vanished. "What are you so happy about eh?" Eunhyuk said nothing. He sighed and clenched his fists. "Why the hell is this guy here…"

Eunhyuk looked up at Leeteuk who leaned against the wall. "Got anything to say?" Leeteuk asked.

Eunhyuk sighed again. "Get lost".

"Why the hell should I get lost?" He guffawed. "I'll never forget what you did to my younger brother~"

Eunhyuk glared at Leeteuk. "I am the one who should be saying this."

Leeteuk sniggered. "Aww…look at you…you look so angry~"

Eunhyuk felt like teaching that guy a lesson but he knew it would only create more trouble so he left Leeteuk.

"Hey! You coward! Where are you going!"

Eunhyuk ignored. It was just horrible…"Such a heartless person, wrong of me to trust him….."

Eunhyuk continued his way back home. He had sudden memories of him and Ryeowook together. They just…used to be so happy together but …."Aish…" Eunhyuk stopped to gaze up at the blue sky. "Hope you are having a peaceful time Wookie…"

****************

Back at home, Donghae tried to make himself comfortable. He lied down on the sofa and switched on the TV.  He switched the channels and found nothing interesting. He gave up. He switched off the TV and yawned. He felt like messaging Henry. "Wonder how's he doing…guess I'll just call him over during the weekends".

Minutes passed, and soon, hours passed. "Argh!!!THIS BOREDOM IS KILLING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Donghae went over to his piano and played with the keys. "I wonder if Eunhyuk could play the piano…we can compose songs together…"

Donghae spent his night playing the piano. He had decided to compose a short song. He wrote it after he thought about Eunhyuk actually, but he hated that idea so he just took it such that he wrote the song for fun. Donghae rested on his chair. "I am not in love with Eunhyuk…I am not…I just want to be FRIENDS with him…that's all…" Donghae kept insisting this but somehow…Eunhyuk always came to his mind, in his dreams and almost all the time, he thought about Eunhyuk. Donghae looked at the song he written again. "First Love…"

Donghae was about to doze off to sleep when he was woken by a phone call. "God damn it…." He said sleepily and reached out for his phone. "Who is it… ah… Henry…"

"Henry, why are you calling me at this time?"

"Oh…just want to ask you if you would like to come along on the trip to New York together with us during the coming holiday…my parents said you may bring along 3 friends with you… "

"Oh…"

"PLEASEEEEEEEE come with us!!!! It'll be fun!"

Donghae thought for a while. "Okay…let me think about it…"

"Think about what? Feel free to come along…my parents said they'd like you to come along too~"

"No no no…about three more people to come along…"

"Oh okay. It's a 5 days trip! We'll go the next day after the first day of the short holiday. So…it'll be next Sunday. Bye Hae~" "Oh…and if you have one, bring your love one along~"
 

"I have no crush or love ones… That's it. Bye" Donghae hung up first.  Just after this, he thought about calling Eunhyuk along on the trip. "ARGH!!!!!!!!COULD YOU JUST GET OUT OF MY MIND FOR A MINUTE!!!!!!!" Donghae collapsed on the bed. He calmed himself down. "Okay… three friends…"

"Siwon, hmmmm….Kyuhyun? Okay. Kyuhyun and….Eun….Eun…." Donghae thought for a moment. It would be fun and cheerful to have him along on the trip… "Eunhyuk..okay. All decided!"

"Siwon, Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk" Donghae repeated his decision again.  He then sang the song he just composed again in bed and not long later, he was sound asleep.

 

**************

"Eunhyuk, you want some ice-cream?" They walked hand in hand along the coast.

"I want some strawberry milk…"

"Wow…you are going to break the record. You drank 4 glasses of strawberry milk earlier".

"I like it~"

"No. Drinking too much is bad for you."

"No it isn't. Strawberry milk is harmless ~ " Eunhyuk protested.

Donghae smiled. He just found the way Eunhyuk protested back cute. He giggled.

"What?"

He looked back at Eunhyuk and smiled. "Nothing…let's just----collect seashells?" Donghae pointed out at a perfect white shell lying on the sand. "It's nice isn't it?"

They spent some time picking seashells and found it enjoyable. By noon, they have collected plenty of them. They sat under the shade of the tree. Donghae let Eunhyuk leaned on him. "Gonna make a present for you~" Eunhyuk smiled. Eunhyuk soon fell asleep on Donghae's lap. Donghae his fluffy blond hair and gave a kiss on Eunhyuk's forehead. Sometime later, he too fell asleep. Donghae woke up some time later. He Eunhyuk's hair. He was then about to say something to Eunhyuk when Eunhyuk was no longer there. Instead-----it was Bugsy. Donghae got up and looked around. He looked anxious. "Eunhyuk!" He turned around and spotted Eunhyuk hiding behind a tree. "Eunhyuk!" 

He was looking at Eunhyuk when suddenly from behind----"Boo"

 

Donghae got up and looked around him. He sighed. "It's just a dream…"  He lied down and wondered who on earth scared him in the dream…"Bugsy was there….so…SO…it must be Siwon…" He giggled. "Choi Siwon…you better watch out ~ " Donghae drifted off to sleep again.

**************************

A/N: Sorry for the late update!!!!!! Here's another chapter. MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS to my dear readers and suscribers!!!!