Sorting Out

Unexpectable Fate

Donghae went over to Eunhyuk and grabbed the ringing phone.

"I'll answer it," he insisted firmly as he then answered the call. Eunhyuk tried to stop Donghae but he knew it was no use. Donghae had the speaker and it was clear enough to hear every single thing.

"Hello? Hyukkie?" "I know you don't want to speak with me but, this is important okay? Will you meet me at about 5 in the evening? Maybe…let's meet up at the Internet Café near your house. Okay? It's important. It will be just the two of us."

Donghae hung up the phone. He was sullen and his jaw as set grimly. I am not letting this continue like this…

"Donghae…" Eunhyuk trailed off.

"Eunhyuk…please…just tell me about this guy," Donghae pleaded seriously.

Eunhyuk exhaled heavily and sat down. "Look, Donghae, this is a long story. It's a bit hard to begin though…" Eunhyuk began telling Donghae about the past and Leeteuk but his emotions got wild upon remembering the bad memories, the nightmares of his past.

"He killed Ryeowook? But why? It was so absurd…he killed Ryeowook for nothing?" Donghae banged the table hard. "That guy is so…"

Eunhyuk calmed his feelings down. "Well, actually…Leeteuk was my boyfriend." Eunhyuk paused having a sense of awkwardness telling that to Donghae. "Well, things changed as time passed and I found out that Leeteuk was actually ganging up with people and doing illegal things. I continued to stay with him but till, I just…" "I tried to leave him but---he got mad at me when he knew what I was doing…"

Eunhyuk stopped.

"So… he killed Ryeowook because you were insisting to leave him?" Donghae asked.

"Urh…yeah…sort of," Eunhyuk stuttered.

Donghae sat down beside Eunhyuk. He felt pity for Eunhyuk. He hadn't got any siblings but he knew how it would have felt to lose your loved one. He couldn't stop himself from wanting to give Eunhyuk a kiss even at this moment. Every time he wanted to, he tried to hold himself back.            Lee Donghae, this is not the time. Argh…oh god, I can't help it, I just want to comfort him…

Donghae caught sight of Eunhyuk giving him a worried look. "Hae…" Eunhyuk reached out and Donghae's silky hair. "It'll be alright. Let's sort everything out tonight".

Donghae smiled. "We will…" He unknowingly planted a soft kiss of Eunyuk's rosy cheeks. His heart skipped a beat when Eunhyuk reacted back. It made him became more into this sweet moment. He embraced Eunhyuk in his arms. He was about give him more kisses when, everything was just interrupted by a knock on the door.

"Hyukjae, you have to water the plants out there!"

"Is my aunt again…I have to water them…"

Donghae suddenly thought of something----something that would made this better. "Why don't we water the plants together…then maybe we can have some time together in the garden…"

Eunhyuk was immediately aroused. "That's a great idea. Let's go down then!" Eunhyuk grabbed Donghae's hand and they went down to the garden. Eunhyuk opened the tap and filled the watering can with water, then he started watering the pots of flower. Donghae watered the other side of the garden and in a twinkling of an eye, they were done with their job. It was much faster when there were two people.

Donghae relaxed on the wooden bench, so did Eunhyuk.

"We must make use of the time to relax ourselves…this holiday would be over tomorrow…" Eunhyuk sobbed.

"How I wish this was forever. What I meant was to be with you like this…" Donghae added.

"Yeah…I want 'love' " Eunhyuk giggled.

"Yeah, probably…I knew exactly what you meant after what I realized at the zoo… By the way, I haven't notice you drink strawberry milk today…"

"There are 5 bottles in the fridge," Eunhyuk reported back.

Just then, Choco came running out into the garden, barking non-stop. It circled around the bench they were resting on and was making a lot of noise.

"What's wrong, Choco?" Eunhyuk asked.

Donghae chuckled. "Probably hungry…"

"Choco, are you hungry? What's wrong Choco?"

Choco gave a final bark and ran back into the house.

"What's up with Choco all of a sudden…" Donghae wondered.

"I have no idea…" Eunhyuk shrugged. "Donghae…sing me 'First Love' again…I want to hear it".

Donghae gave out a laugh. "You really like that song? Okay, if you insist…" Donghae began singing in his art-like voice.

"You are good in singing…I am not…but I am in rapping."

Donghae beamed. "Then I am singer Lee. You are rapper Lee,"

Eunhyuk cleared his throat. "Not rapper actually, also dancer…"

"Oh…" Donghae gazed at Eunhyuk and a smile written across his face.

"What? Don't look at me like that," Eunhyuk said but he couldn't help laughing. He didn't know why.

Donghae looked at his watch. "God, it's half past four…guess we have to go now…"

Unwillingly, Eunhyuk got up too and they walked down the street to the Internet café, where Leeteuk would be waiting.

"Hyukkie, Leeteuk have two friends, if I am not wrong…"

"Yup, Sungmin and Heechul but they were never serious anyway…" Eunhyuk told Donghae. "Sungmin's a gentle and kind person, he was a great friend of mine but Leeteuk disliked the idea that we would hang out and play together so we didn't communicate much anymore…"

"Leeteuk's always controlling over you…more of like he was blocking your way…" Donghae frowned.

They could soon see the Internet café ahead and Leeteuk was leaning against the brick wall outside. He switched his glance at them as they approached. An evil smile spread across his face.

"Look who you've brought along…" Leeteuk greeted. He reached out to stoke Eunhyuk's cheeks which made Eunhyuk flinched then he had a good look at Donghae.

"Hyukkie, didn't I say it's just the two of us?" Leeteuk took a step closer to Eunhyuk.

"Don’t you dare hurt him. We came to sort out things with you," Donghae interrupted.

Leeteuk raised his eyebrows and turned to Donghae. "Sort what things?"

Donghae gave a wrathful look at Leeteuk," Don't pretend you have nothing to do with this. Please out of Eunhyuk's life, okay, stop bothering him!"

Leeteuk scoffed. "It's my choice whether I would stop. You have no right to interfere."

I have that ing right you bastard Donghae mumbled to himself. He was about to take a step forward and teach that guy a lesson when Eunhyuk held his arm, silently telling him not to pick up a fight.

"Leeteuk, we have to sort things out. We have to but, not this way. No one's going to settle this with a fight. Let's settle down somewhere and have a talk," Eunhyuk suggested.

Leeteuk smirked." If you insist, why not come over to my apartment and we'll talk things over."

"Why the hell must we follow you to your apartment?" Donghae said sharply. "Let's just get things straight."

"Hae…"

Donghae sighed. "Fine…"

Leeteuk looked at Donghae, "I need to talk with Eunhyuk privately".

"I am not going to let that happen,"

"It's just a talk between us. You can wait outside." Leeteuk asserted.

"Donghae, I'll settle this myself, trust me," Eunhyuk reassured. It was only after some time, Donghae agreed unwillingly.

****************************

"Leeteuk, what exactly do you want from me?"

Leeteuk sniggered. " Your affection."

Eunhyuk rolled his eyes. "How can I have affection for a heartless person!"

"But I've stopped that ing business now. Don't you see that I've change?"

"Not a little. Plus, I am not forgiving you for Ryeowook's death," Eunhyuk retorted back.

"You are in love with that guy, and he changed you. You are different now."

"Yes I am in love with him and this has nothing to do with you or my personality. I just want to get this straight. What do you want? I'll do anything as long as you will stop interfering my life ahead…" Eunhyuk pleaded.

Leeteuk straightened his legs onto the coffee table. "I've told you, I want your affection,"

"Stop being head strong. I am sorry I can't love you,"

"Then I won't stop either, as simple as that," Leeteuk replied.

Eunhyuk sighed. This guy …what should I do…

Leeteuk got up and fetched himself a glass of water. " I am just joking about affection but I'll stop bothering unless…""You could just forgive me and stop hating me. I knew it was pretty wrong of me but I am just asking for forgiveness. "

There was a long silence. "I can't forgive you easily…Ryeowook meant a lot to me you know…and I can't easily forgive you for what you have done…"

Eunhyuk stared up at the ceiling. Why is this so difficult…it's giving me headaches. Should I forgive him…that way he wouldn't bother anymore… Ryeowook, forgive me for this but I have no choice but to forgive this person…it's all the past…I should let go of this nightmare.

"I forgive you," Eunhyuk said at last.

Leeteuk looked at Eunhyuk, "You mean it?" Tears of joy started flowing down his cheeks. He felt relieved at last.

"Thanks, I felt better about it…I mean…I did felt sorry for you after that incident but I  felt so… "

Eunhyuk gave Leeteuk a comforting hug. "It's okay, it's the past. Forget about it. We can be friends at least…"

Leeteuk smiled." If you say so…" "Oh, and here's my phone number, keep it".

" I need to get going…" Eunhyuk told Leeteuk and he left the apartment.

I forgave him, but unwillingly…anyway, it's better to forget about the past and see things as a whole new light from now. Problem solved.

Eunhyuk looked at the phone number. This is really a funny number 010 3344 6567…odd…he thought to himself. Eunhyuk reached out for his phone and called Donghae.

Hello?

"Hae, this is important," Eunhyuk tried to say it in a serious way then he giggled ,"Everything's back to normal".

 

***********************************************

A/N: Here's another chapter updated. Well, I felt that it was too sudden for Eunhyuk to forgive Leeteuk but...I just decided to speed that part up a bit. I am sorry if you felt odd reading that certain part. My vocabulary is low TT pardon me for that. Things won't just get into  my mind...