Shattered

Unexpectable Fate

During the past few days, a problem solved for Eunhyuk and Donghae. Holidays ended and back to school life again…

Donghae dumped his books into the locker. He was the first to arrive and it made him even wonder if he came to school on the right day. He locked his locker.

"Hell-o~" a voice called out from behind.

Donghae needn't turn back, he clearly knew who it was. "How's your holiday, Siwon?"

Siwon giggled. "I was about to ask you that too…anyway, I went to Busan with my family for vacation then …when we came back, I just hanged out with Kyuhyun…"

"Oh…"

Siwon then gave a sly look at Donghae. "Had a nice time with Eunhyuk?"

"Yeah…I found out he was overly addicted to strawberry milk,"

Eunhyuk came up from behind and hung his head on Donghae's broad shoulders.

"Gossiping about me?" he asked.

Donghae immediately turned back and both him and Siwon shook their heads.

Eunhyuk nodded but he didn't think so.

"Come on…we didn't!" Siwon argued back.

"Do have dance practice today? Plus I heard we will perform only next semester. But, it's important though…performing in front of the school and teachers and guests…" Eunhyuk asked, remembering about it.

"Nope" Donghae said.

The bell rang. As usual, Eunhyuk headed for his own class while Siwon and Donghae made their way to their class languidly. The first lesson of the day----Chemistry. Donghae made his way to his seat at the very last row of the class and Siwon, infront of him…

Half an hour passed…

Donghae had placed his textbook in front of him while his eyes were fixed on the phone screen. Donghae was scrolling down the page until he saw a photo Eunhyuk had posted, his eyes widened with surprise. Eunhyuk had posted a picture of him and Leeteuk and some other guys at a party last night.

What the…Eunhyuk…you went to a party with them!

Donghae switched off his phone and pushed it further into the compartment under the desk.

After a few hours of study and unbearable lectures, it was finally recess. Donghae remained seated at his seat absorbed in his own thoughts.

"Donghae! Let's go! I am hungry!" Siwon called out.

Donghae looked up at Siwon. "I'm sorry but you go ahead first. I am not feeling well. I don't want to eat…"

"Okay….then…if you insist…" He left the classroom and headed for the canteen. Donghae banged the table hard.

I can't believe it… Hyukkie…what are you thinking…you think he's a good guy?

(Meanwhile, at the canteen…)

Eunhyuk carried his plate of sandwich over to the table where Siwon was eating his food ravenously.

It's odd. Where's Hae?  Eunhyuk wondered. He went over to the table and sat opposite of Siwon. Siwon stopped eating and looked at Eunhyuk.

"Oh,hi…Donghae said he wasn't feeling well and that he didn't feel like eating…" He told Eunhyuk.

Eunhyuk raised his eyebrows. "What? But…he was fine this morning, he looked fine…"

Siwon shrugged. "I don't know…he just told me so".

"Oh…" . Eunhyuk ate his sandwich quickly and headed to class to see Donghae. He entered the classroom. Donghae was sitting at the very back resting on the desk.

"Hae?"

Donghae looked up. It was Eunhyuk. He didn't feel like talking, he was fed up.

"Hae…what's the matter?" Eunhyuk asked worried.

Donghae glared at Eunhyuk. He did not want to argue but…his emotions were just wild in his head.

"Why did you go to that party?" Donghae asked sternly.

Eunhyuk was surprised. Why would Donghae be so angry all of a sudden…what did I do wrong…

"Answer me, Eunhyuk…You posted it last night,"

"Oh…Leeteuk just invited me over, so I went…" Eunhyuk replied.

"Listen, Hyukkie…I don't allow you to meet him or any of his friends," Donghae said.

"Why, he was just a friend and he changed too. Plus, Sungmin is also a close friend of mine!" Eunhyuk argued.

"Anyway, I don't like it!"

"Why are you like that? Why are you so obsessed with these things. They are just friends and moreover, they had changed. They won't hurt me!"

Donghae got up and took a step closer to Eunhyuk. "Hyukkie, listen, you can never trust someone, they can do anything to you and I am worried! You know!" Donghae bellowed.

Eunhyuk looked at Donghae and shook his head. "No…Hae…you are being too overprotective of me. You are controlling my freedom! And I don't like you doing that!" Eunhyuk sobbed. He left the class quickly, leaving Donghae behind.

"Eunhyuk-ah!!!!!Eunhyuk!!!!!!!!Listen to me!!!!" Donghae called out after him. "Damn it!!!!" Donghae banged the table hard again. "Damn it!!!!!!"he cursed.

***********************

Donghae waited throughout the classes for his opportunity to talk personally to Eunhyuk. He couldn't concerntrate, he needed to make it clear, he was worried,  he wanted to protect Eunhyuk, he was just warning…

The bell rang, school's finally over. Donghae pushed his way through the crowd of students heading for the exit to where Eunhyuk was. He saw a glimpse of Eunhyuk crossing the street. He hurried his way through but someone grabbed his hand from behind.

"Donghae! Why are you in a rush?" Siwon asked.

Donghae sighed. "Siwon, later…I have to go…" He shook off Siwon's grip and fastened his pace. He caught up with Eunhyuk.

"Eunhyuk!"

Eunhyuk looked around. He saw it was Donghae and walked quickly.

"Eunhyuk! Don't go! Listen to me!" Donghae called out. He ran towards Eunhyuk and tightened his grip on Eunhyuk's shoulders upon catching up. He turned Eunhyuk around and started giving him several kisses to calm him down.

"Eunhyuk…listen…."

Eunhyuk struggled away from Donghae's embrace. "Donghae…what are you doing…" Eunhyuk shook his head, disappointed and upset, and left for home.

Donghae sighed. His heart shattered. Why won't Eunhyuk listen to me… he's mad at me…what should I do…god!!!!argh!!!!! Donghae ruffled his hair roughly and squatted down. "Eunhyuk…please…"  He sighed. Hopeless, he walked back home with a heavy heart, and a worried mind.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Here's another chapter!!! SorryTT  but thanks for reading and suscribing too!!! Love you guys and by the way today is #HappyKanginDay

Happy Birthday Oppa!!!! We elfs will support you always and bless you !!!!Be happy oppa!!! # HappyRaccoonDay