Buy Me Some Love

Unexpectable Fate

'Donghae," Eunhyuk called out.

"Ah…I am to tired…I don't want to get up Hyukkie…" Donghae mumbled in his sleep.

"Donghae…." Eunhyuk dragged his voice. "Wake up!"

Donghae then happened to came across a playful idea. He grinned secretly.

Eunhyuk sighed. "That guy is really something…" . He sat down on the edge of the bed and folded his arms while he decided, he would sit there till Donghae woke up.  All of a sudden, he felt the strong arms of Donghae embraced him from behind.

"Eunhyuk…" Donghae whispered sleepily and gave a few kiss along Eunhyuk's jawline.

Eunhyuk blushed. "Donghae, wake up…Let's go have breakfast…"

Donghae grinned. "Eunhyuk, I am sorry but I am on a diet,"

"Huh? Since when were you on diet ? Anyway, I don't think---------"

Donghae's lips caressed Eunhyuk's lips and unknowingly, Eunhyuk was soon engaged in this loving moment.

Donghae pulled Eunhyuk down onto bed. "Eunhyuk, I don't want to wake up…I just want to stay by you…"

Donghae pulled himself closer to Eunhyuk and hugged him.  Eunhyuk snuggled comfortably close to Donghae. They soon fell asleep, enfolded in each other's arm.

 

Donghae felt someone shaking him. He tried to ignore but he gave up after that person  shook him repeatedly.

"Oh…Eunhyuk, you are awake…"

Eunhyuk than sat by Donghae and looked at him with pleading eyes.

Donghae smiled and Eunhyuk's cheeks. You are so cute    Donghae thought secretly. No wait. What am I even thinking...Lee Donghae, you are being different now…

"Donghae? Are you okay?" Eunhyuk asked worriedly.

Donghae looked up. "Um.uh…yeah…Yeah, I am perfectly okay," Donghae beamed.

"Donghae, can we go and visit the zoo together?”

"The zoo? " Donghae asked, surprised. Why would he want to go to the zoo, all of a sudden?

"Please…it has been 3 years since I last visited…" Eunhyuk pleaded.

Donghae sighed. "Okay…but you really want to go there that terribly?"

Eunhyuk nodded obediently.

Donghae Eunhyuk's and was about to give him another kiss when he stopped himself. Lee Donghae, you are being too…Am I addicted to giving Eunhyuk kisses? ------------

Eunhyuk neared himself to Donghae. "Are you okay? You seemed strange lately…"

"Oh…I am okay, don't worry about me," Donghae blurted out and got up of bed. "Let's get ready to go!"

"Oh wait, only the two of us!" Donghae added just in case Eunhyuk called Siwon and Kyuhyun to come along.

"Only the two of us,". Eunhyuk giggled.

***********************************

Meanwhile…

"Sungmin!" Leeteuk called out.

Sungmin ignored Leeteuk and continued to play with the little puppy. Then he finally turned to Leeteuk and smiled. " You sure got nice little pets here!" Sungmin later noticed Leeteuk's furious glare at him.  He had no idea why Leeteuk was giving him that look. "What?"  Now, this made Leeteuk even more crossed at Sungmin.

"Sungmin-ah…you know, you have a really ing hearing…" Leeteuk said sharply.

"Oh, what do you want to say to me?" Sungmin apologized and asked calmly.

"Oh…Sungmin…looks like you are getting old…What are you here for in the first place!" Leeteuk told him off crisply. By this time, Sungmin could see his eyes smouldering with anger.

"I am so sorry for that… By the way, I came to tell you that we are having dinner at the park".

"Which park?"

"Oh, you know…the one we used to go----the one opposite the zoo," Sungmin said.

"Oh…ok…" Before Leeteuk could continue, Sungmin interrupted," Come on! Let's go now! Heechul might be waiting!"

"Heechul's having dinner with us too?!!! I am sure it's going to cost a lot. That jerk would order lots of food, especially the expensive dishes," Leeteuk grumbled as they left the shop and got in the white Mercedes parked in front.

"What happened to your car?" Leeteuk asked. One of the headlights were shattered.

Sungmin sighed. " I crashed into the one of the street lamps when Heechul frightened me out from the backseat  the other day. I had no idea he was in my car and when he whispered something to me from the back, I got totally freaked out and-----this was the result…"

Leeteuk nodded slowly. "Looks like Heechul can be creepy…" They were already halfway to the restaurant when Sungmin giggled a lot out of the blue.

"What?" Leeteuk glanced over at Sungmin who couldn't stop giggling and seriously, it was annoying. Along the way, Sungmin wouldn't tell him why he was laughing until they came to a stop at traffic.

Sungmin began," Actually…"  "Actually I brought you out earlier than it should be. We would only go to the restaurant at 7pm but…I just wanted to go to the zoo with you…"

Leeteuk cursed. "Go to the zoo? Huh,…what for? Watch an animal show? Feed the monkeys?" Leeteuk teased.

"Come on…we can have a chat while strolling around!" Sungmin argued.

Leeteuk smirked. "I see…chat with the monkeys?"

Sungmin shot a glare at Leeteuk. " you".

***********************

"Donghae!!Look at the raccoons!" Eunhyuk pointed out. "They are cute,  aren't they?"

Donghae looked at one of the raccoons circling around them. "Yeah…they are…cute…" He then saw several baby raccoons hiding under the bench.

"Look at them!...Aww…they are so adorable". Donghae told Eunhyuk  and got up to see the little raccoons.

"Be careful," Eunhyuk warned, "They might pull an attack on you".

Donghae squatted down in front of the group of baby raccoons. "Don't worry, they won't-------Hey!!!!!!"

And the next minute, a big raccoon made its attempt to steal away the packet of chips and a bottle of mineral water Donghae was holding.

"Hey!!!!!!!!!!" Donghae yelled, He tried to pick up the bottle of water the raccoon, dropped on the pavement but just as he was picking it up, the raccoon returned and scratched Donghae's hand, then it stole away the bottle.

"Ouch! this …" Donghae cursed.

"Donghae, are you okay?" Eunhyuk squatted down beside Donghae. He spotted a deep scratch on Donghae's hand. "Donghae…you are bleeding…" he frowned. Donghae look at his wound. It was indeed bleeding. Eunhyuk was already reaching out for an adhesive bandage and he placed it on the scratch. "I guess this will help for the time being…"

Donghae pecked Eunhyuk's cheek. "I should have listened…guess I was bewitched by their cuteness and all of a sudden----probably the mother raccoon came attacking me…" Donghae got up. "Let's go to the aquarium, somewhere peaceful," he said.  They walked down the path which would lead them to the aquarium.

They entered the aquarium and, wow! look at all those fishies!  As they walked further in, Eunhyuk was holding Donghae's hand tight.

"What's the matter?" Donghae asked softly.

"Nothing".

"Are you worried that I would be bitten by a shark or something?" Donghae laughed. Eunhyuk said nothing but Donghae took it as----maybe a yes. Eunhyuk then pointed out at a clown fish. "Donghae! It's so cute!"  Eunhyuk then looked at Donghae and added," You are cute, just  like a clownfish," The next minute, Eunhyuk was beaming at him.

"Wait, you meant that I look like a fish?" Donghae asked.

Eunhyuk nodded which made Donghae freaked out. " You mean…I am cute…The word cute applies to both me and the clownfish?" Donghae felt awkward asking that question but Eunhyuk nodded again and Donghae sighed a breath of relief or else he was afraid he looked like a fish.

Donghae wasn't sure if it was his own imagination but he saw the fish winked at him and that gave him goosebumps.

****************************

They came out of the aquarium and came to the tiger enclosures. Eunhyuk spotted a sign which reads: Get a Chance to Touch the Cubs! Eunhyuk shook Donghae's hands and pointed at the sign. "Donghae! I want to try that!"

"Huh?" Donghae turned to look at the direction Eunhyuk was pointing when he saw a glimpse of Leeteuk. He narrowed his eyes to have a better look and indeed it was Leeteuk.  What the is he doing here?

"Donghae?" Eunhyuk asked. "Let's go together!"

Donghae looked back at Eunhyuk. No, he wasn’t going to let that guy see them. He was sure that Leeteuk was trouble. Moreover, he had no trust in that guy, he must protect Eunhyuk.

"Eunhyuk, let's not go in there,"

Eunhyuk gave a sad, pleading look. "But why…Donghae…they are going to be cuddly…"

Donghae held Eunhyuk's hand tight. "It's not safe to go there. I don't wish you to go there!"

"Donghae, it's going to be fine…" Eunhyuk protested.

Donghae sighed. He must not let Eunhyuk go there. " Eunhyuk, let's go have some snack," He grabbed Eunhyuk's hand and made their way away from Leeteuk.

"Donghae! Wait! I left my bag on the bench…"

Donghae stopped. "Let me go get it. Stay here". He returned back to the crowd and searched for where the bench and the bag were. He soon found it and took Eunhyuk's bag and walked past the crowd to where Eunhyuk was waiting. He walked past the crowd and happened to walk past Leeteuk and Sungmin.

"Teukie?" Sungmin called out the second time.

Leeteuk saw someone familiar just walked past him. He looked closely at that guy. Wait a minute…isn't this that jerk, Donghae or something? He must have come with Eunhyuk…

"Teukie Hyung!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Sungmin yelled by Leeteuk's ears.

Leeteuk switched his gaze and looked at Sungmin. "What?"

"Heechul texted me a message that he's waiting at the restaurant, so let's go".

They walked away from the crowd and headed for the exit.

"By the way, why are you gazing at the direction of the ape enclosure? You found your destined love?" Sungmin mocked.

"Shut you idiot. By the way, I am not even looking at the ape enclosure. I was just looking at the….at the puddle of water". "It probably rained here yesterday…" Leeteuk added quickly. He returned to his thoughts shortly afterwards. He was getting headaches and it might worsen once he met with Heechul. He decided to shake his thoughts away.

Meanwhile…

Donghae and Eunhyuk sauntered down the path and obviously Eunhyuk was in a bad mood. Donghae reached out his hand to give Eunhyuk a hug but everytime, Eunhyuk just shook it off.

"Why are you so obsessed with whatever I do?" Eunhyuk murmured.

"Hyukkie, I am not obsessed… I know you are mad at me…but please understand that…"

Argh, it was hard to tell what he really meant. He didn't want to mention Leeteuk , just in case it affected Eunhyuk's emotions.

They continued their way down the path, none of them talked, but still, they held their hands. Then Eunhyuk stopped and looked at Donghae.

"You want me to stop being mad at you right?" Eunhyuk began. Donghae nodded, his hopes high.

"Then…" Eunhyuk glanced over at the flower shop behind. "Buy me some love," he grinned.

Before Eunyuk could say anything else, Donghae smiled, "Then…let me go buy some love for you~ wait here!" Then he walked into the shop.

Eunhyuk was laughing hard. Oh Donghae…you should know…the main reason…The love I meant….was the strawberry milk. HAHAHA….you get two bottles of strawberry milk if you buy a bunch of flowers!! I wonder how many Donghae will buy…Oh Donghae…I forgave you long ago…

Donghae came back out holding a bunch of flowers and two bottles of strawberry milk. "Woah…I don't think you like the flowers as much but…they gave these".  "I don't know why but why are there strawberry milk everywhere? "

Eunhyuk received the bouquet of flowers. He smiled and gave Donghae a kiss which made Donghae's heart fluttered. "Donghae, thanks for buying me some love~" He pointed out at the sign in front of the shop: Buy a bouquet of flowers, get two bottles of strawberry milk as a gift!

Donghae looked at the sign, his eyes widened. "So…after all, the love you meant was the strawberry milk… I didn't even see the sign!"

"Uh uh uh…wait. Love applies to you too~" Eunhyuk added and kissed Donghae's pouting lips.

*************************************

A/N: I am sorry I got to update only now. I was busy with my IOS updates and the other day, I got a minor headache after typing and replying emails on the car =_____=. Pardon me for any mistakes in this long chapter. I checked through once though… School's going to reopen tomorrow…=___=