No Longer A Constricted Heart?

Unexpectable Fate

 "Siwon~ Si~Won~ Wake up. We have school today.." Donghae shook Siwon, who was still sound asleep. Donghae sighed. This time he tried waking Siwon up louder. "SIWON! WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!"

Siwon slowly turned his body and opened his sleepy eyes. "Oh Donghae, how are you feeling?" He reached out to touch Donghae's forehead.

Donghae smiled and remembered what happened yesterday. "Thanks...I am fine now. Where's Kyuhyun?"

Siwon got up. "I'll wake him up," He was just about to go to the living room when Kyuhyun entered the room. "Donghae!!!!!!!How are you feeling??" He went to Donghae and was glad to hear that he was fine. "You know how worrysick I was yesterday??"

Donghae thanked the other two for taking care of him. Kyuhyun then looked at the watch. ":Look's like I have to go now. See you guys...some time later! Bye!" He waved a goodbye and left for the door.

Donghae turned to Siwon. "We got to get going too or we'd be late". So hurridly, the boys quickly got changed and had a quick cereal breakfast. They picked their bags and left for school.

Siwon walked slowly behind Donghae. He wondered why Donghae moaned "Eunhyuk" the previous night and if he should tell him about it.

"Siwon! Hurry you snail!" Donghae called out. Siwon rushed up.

"Oh. Donghae, yesterday night, you were alot..."

Donghae looked puzzled. "? hmm...what did I moan? Guess I moaned because I was sick..." Donghae sniggered.

Siwon decided not to tell the truth. "Well, just some noises..."

Donghae smiled at Siwon. "I am surprised you two cared so much for me..."

They chatted all the way till they reached school.  Siwon had wondered if Donghae still gets mad with Eunhyuk. They walked past the classrooms and headed for their lockers. Unexpectedly, they met with Eunhyuk by the stairs. Eunhyuk looked up at them. He had wanted to say something but just couldn't. Donghae said nothing. He just stopped a while and looked at Eunhyuk, then he walked past him. Siwon followed behind Donghae.

Eunhyuk ruffled his hair. "Aish...why didn't I apologise..." He sighed and headed for his own class.

The bell rang. It's time for classes. During art class, the students were to draw what was on their mind. But Donghae was clueless but it turned out well. Siwon who couldn't control his curiousity had a peek over at Donghae's drawing.

"What's that about?"

"A destroyed photo," replied Donghae calmly.

"Oh..." Siwon turned back and for a moment he had a thought that Donghae had Eunhyuk on his mind.

Time passed and everything went well so far until it was the last period--------the dance practice. Siwon followed close behind Donghae, who was calm but still, he wondered if Donghae's going to treat Eunhyuk badly. They entered the room and the pairs got together and practised their moves. Donghae and Eunhyuk practised but none of them said a word until Eunhyuk decided to begin first.

"Um...Look, Donghae, I am really sorry for the photo...I understand how you felt exactly...please forgive me...."

Donghae said nothing. He was no longer angry at Eunhyuk but he wasn't sure if he should forgive him. "Well, I should...." He thought. From the corner of his eyes, he could see Eunhyuk who continued practising but was in a low-spirit.

Donghae sighed. "Fine....I've decided then.." He decided by asking a question.

"Eunhyuk-ah, can you show me that move again? I am not quite familiar with it..."

Eunhyuk looked up.

"What are you waiting for? I am asking you to show me!" said Donghae impatiently.

Eunhyuk demonstrated. After that, he thought if Donghae had already forgiven him. If so, he'd be glad.

Meanwhile, Siwon was looking at Eunhyuk and Donghae. "Huh...looks like he finally forgave Eunhyuk..." "Hmmmm.... or did he?"

Soon, the bell rang.

"Donghae, I think we should meet up again someday to practice our performance..." Eunhyuk told Donghae.

"When?"

"Are you free on Wednesday"

"Ok then. " Donghae took out a packet of chips from his bag and head for the practice room door. "I'm going,' he turned back just as he reached the door. "You want some?"

"No thanks."

Donghae left and Eunhyuk was left alone in the room, keeping his things. "He forgave me right? Maybe?" Eunhyuk wondered.

Donghae opened his locker and took out some of the books. Just as he closed his locker again, Siwon appeared beside him.

"Yo~ you forgave him already?"

"What do you mean?"

"You know what I meant,"

"No. I don't know a ing thing about what you are saying," Donghae grabbed his books and left for the exit.

Siwon giggled. "Guess he got shy. LOL." "DONGHAE!!!Wait!!!!!" Siwon hurried after Donghae. "I was just joking!"

Siwon followed close behind Donghae again, this time grinning.

Donghae turned back to give Siwon a stare.

"What? what did I do wrong?"
"You. CHOI SIWON!!!!!!!!"

Siwon knew that feeling. He dashed off, Donghae chased after him.

"You know yourself best!!!" Siwon ran off quickly.

Donghae stopped to catch his breath. "CHOI SIWON!!!!"  Then he had a thought. "Maybe he's right....I know myself best.. Have I ...." He sighed and headed back home with a mind full of thoughts and questions for himself.

 

 

********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

A/N: Sorry for the late update but here's another chapter. For the next few days, I am going on a vacation so plz know that I would not be able to update but----maybe I can...I don't know. I'll see. Also, thanks all dear readers for reading. And thanks for suscribing too!! Love you all:)