Things Are Just In a Mess

Unexpectable Fate

They walked down the lighted streets holding hands. It was a great time they had before and Eunhyuk's satisfaction with the 'love' he got.

"Donghae, I think I have to go get back home…" Eunhyuk said.

"Why? Didn't you say your parents are on a business trip?" Donghae asked, puzzled.

Eunhyuk sighed and shook his head. "Then I'd be staying overnight all the time but…" He paused," my parents left my aunt with me and you know how she is…right?"

Donghae gazed at Eunhyuk innocently. Eunhyuk sighed. "Donghae, I'd be in great trouble…I really want to stay with you though…" Eunhyuk pouted.

Donghae smiled. Just look at how cute he is…no wonder you are addicted to kiss him… He was about to kiss Eunhyuk's lips when, Eunhyuk gave him a quick kiss first.

"Bye Donghae!" Eunhyuk waved and soon disappeared around the bend of the road.

"Aww…Hyukkie…" Donghae pouted. Along the way, he kicked a can, which then rolled straight down the pavement and hit a payphone booth. Donghae's gaze followed the can and when his gaze met the payphone booth, he stopped, shocked. It was Leeteuk and two other people making a call. Donghae quickly hid himself behind a car and watched them secretly.

Who the hell are the other guys…they must be friends. What ing coincidence. I met that idiot again. As much as Donghae observed, Leeteuk was having an argument over the phone. After several minutes, Leeteuk hunged up. The two other guys surrounded him close. Donghae overheard one of the guys mocking Leeteuk about the call.

"Shut would you! Heechul," Leeteuk hissed.

Heechul? Donghae thought for a moment. He quickly made his way across the road before being spotted. He was curious what they were talking about though. Donghae turned to look back but could only see the three guys disappeared through a dark alley.

*************************

Donghae took one last look of him in the mirror and then headed off to Eunyuk's house. Since Eunhyuk was a bit reluctant to come over because of his aunt, Donghae decided HE would go over instead. Donghae glanced down at the box of chocolate in his hands.

Eunhyuk's going to love this.

Donghae soon arrived at Eunhyuk's house; it wasn't as far as expected. He stood in front of the front door with his box of chocolates. He remembered what Eunhyuk had told him about his aunt and that she might dislike the idea of Donghae coming over. Donghae smirked. Who cares anyway…I'll prove it… He pressed the doorbell and waited. He knew that there was high possibly that the old lady was going to open the door.

But-------it wasn't. Donghae could only see Eunhyuk, standing in front of him, with a shocked expression spread over his face.

"Donghae! What are you doing here!" Eunhyuk whispered.

Donghae raised his eyebrows. " I am here to see you, of course."

"I told you-------"

"Hyukjae! What's going on out there! Who is it?"

Eunhyuk hesitated for a moment and he just decided to blurt out a lie.

"Um…Nothing, it's just the-------ouch!" It was a pinch from Donghae. Eunhyuk shot a glare back at Donghae, who stood there as if he didn't do anything wrong.

"What the----------" Eunhyuk paused when Donghae went past him.

The old lady, who was on the couch, watching the television looked at Donghae.

Donghae introduced himself to the old lady 'fearlessly' and she said nothing about Donghae coming over. Eunhyuk was speechless and led Donghae upstairs but when he looked back at his aunt, he was sure she didn't have a satisfied look on her face. Eunhyuk grabbed hold of Donghae's hand and forced him into the bedroom. Eunhyuk slammed the door shut and gave a bitter look at Donghae.

"What? She didn't say anything," Donghae began.

"What the …" Eunhyuk cursed softly. He didn't mean it to Donghae but for the consequence. He felt Donghae's arms wrapping around him in a comforting way.

"Why are you so mad about it…she says nothing and it's fine,"

Eunhyuk shoved away. "Yeah, she is fine NOW and the moment you leave, she will interrogate non-stop,"

There was silence.

Donghae sat down on the bed and looked at the photo frames on the dresser beside. One of the photos show two young boys standing in front of a statue. Donghae was engrossed in the photos in the next minute.

Eunhyuk sat beside Donghae and looked at the photos together.

"Is this you?" Donghae asked pointing at a boy in the photograph, playing with a toy car.

Eunhyuk nodded hesistantly. "It's……" " me…"

"Wow!!! You are just so cute!!like now!!" Donghae giggled, giving Eunhyuk a kiss on his rosy cheeks.

Eunhyuk said nothing else. Donghae frowned, "Are you still mad at me?"

"No…it…actually, that wasn't me…it's my younger brother," Eunhyuk said.

Donghae was clearly surprised. "You have a brother?"

Eunhyuk glanced at the photograph. "I used to…"

"Oh…"

"His name was Ryeowook, he was sort of my step brother, but still, I adored him a lot."

Donghae looked at the photo. "Ryeowook…what happened to him?"

Eunhyuk was still for a moment, thinking if it would be good to tell Donghae what exactly happened. "He pass away by accident…" Eunhyuk explained. He felt guilty of lying about it but he didn't want others to know.

"I see…I felt sorry for you though…"

"Why?"

"For bringing up this subject. I am sure you don't want to talk about it…"

Donghae then remembered the box of chocolate he brought. "Hyukkie, this is for you, hope you like it," he said as he handed Eunhyuk over the box of chocolates.

"Aww, thank you so much, Hae". Eunhyuk smiled and this made Donghae's face lit up and brightened. He was glad to see Eunhyuk's smile again.

Donghae walked around the room. His eyes caught on a chest at the corner of the room. Curious, he knelt by the chest and opened it.

Eunhyuk knelt down beside Donghae. "There are just…old stuff in here and some photo albums…"

Donghae reached out for a photo album and flipped through the pictures.

"You looked happy and if I have to be honest, I think Ryeowook is killing me with his cuteness!!"

Eunhyuk beamed. "He sure is cute…"

As Donghae was flipping through, a piece of paper fell off. He picked it up but his face changed when he saw what was on the paper.

 

Jung Soo? Wait…it's Leeteuk…what has he got to do… Donghae read throught the writing and remained silent. He sighed. "Hyukkie..., you know Leeteuk too?"

"What do you mean? You KNOW him?"

"Yeah…well, I happened to meet him at the pet shop and I saw him the zoo too. That's why I didn't let you touch the tigers, he was standing there…" Donghae explained.

"Oh Jesus, was he following me?" Eunhyuk asked surprised. He was even more surprised to hear that Donghae knew that freak.

Donghae placed his hands on Eunhyuk's shoulders. "Calm down, Hyukkie, just tell me who he is? I can settle this problem…" Donghae reassured.

Eunhyuk shook his head. "Nothing's wrong, Donghae. Don't worry…"

"Don’t tell me nothing's wrong, I can help to protect you! There's surely something going on and you can tell me what it is! Why are you -----------"

At this moment, Eunhyuk's phone was ringing. Eunhyuk went over to the desk to get it but he was reluctant to answer it.

"Who is it?" Donghae asked.

Now this was something over a barrel. Eunhyuk sighed. "It's him".

************************************************

A/N: Sorry to keep you waiting, readers! =_____=. I always fell asleep why writing the chapters, and I was tired out after school hours but I made my new year resolution to write more during weekends so...it depends on how busy I am ....still got a project to do:( Please forgive me for my late updates, I will try to update often. Feel free to leave any comments or feedbacks. I am okay with it :) Thanks:)