Having Troubled Minds

Unexpectable Fate

  Donghae's heart was racing. He wanted to see his father so dearly, he ran through the streets, praying for his father. At the same time, it was raining heavily. The puddles splashed as Donghae ran over them. Pulling himself together, Donghae picked up speed and clenched his fists. " I'm coming father..." He tried to hold back his tears. He was busy in these thoughts when out of the blue, a bright, strong light shone straight at him. Donghae looked up but he couldn't do anything.

Donghae woke up, breathing heavily. His head hurts terribly and he felt sickly. He looked at the clock. " 7 am..." he mumbled. "Good thing I have no school today," He yawned languidly again and collapsed on to his bed. He had a terrible dream, he missed his father but that reminded him something----what Eunhyuk did to his photograph. He sighed. "Such a troublemaker...ALWAYS!" Donghae then drifted off to sleep again.

Eunhyuk walked into a cafe and settled down. He gazed out of the window beside him with a troubled mind. "Argh!!!so frustrating!!!" he shook his head but he kept thinking about the incident again. He sighed. He remembered Donghae saying that it was very precious to him. "Hmm...does he live alone..?...ah..he must have felt terrible. I should apologise but-----" Eunhyuk hesitated. "Aww...Donghae...he will not forgive me...he will shout at me...". Eunhyuk finished his cup of coffee and left, still having no idea how he would face Donghae.

(Back at the apartment...)

Donghae forced himself out of bed, at last. For the past few minutes, he had been tossing and turning, and kept dreaming about the incident. He ruffled his hair. "And this ing headache is killing me..." he moaned. He reached for his phone. "Siwon..."

"Hello?"

"Hello Hae~you sounded depressed. Had a fight with "him"??"

"SHUT UP PLEASE...please...listen, I'm having a terrible headache...please come over..."

"Come over...okay...Oh! and mind if I bring Kyuhyun along??He's with me now,"

"What for?" Donghae sighed. "Fine then." He hunged up and lied down.

But the moment he closed his eyes, he had visions of the photograph and he, shouting at Eunhyuk.

****************************

There was knocking on the door followed by a voice.

"We are here~"

"Coming!" replied Donghae, making his way to unlock the door for Siwon and Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun went in first and sat down on the sofa. Siwon followed, he then looked up at Donghae and smiled. "Heard you felt terrible so we brought you some homemade cookies. Well, we worked hard on these cookies you know..."

Donghae settled beside them and nibbled the cookie. But it wasn't long before he spitted it out. "What is this?? It's so spicy!!!" Kyuhyun giggled but later found Donghae's stare. "Was this a prank on me?" Donghae asked. "No...actually...It wasn't on purpose!" Kyuhyun blurted. Siwon knew they were gonna fight so he changed the topic.

"So...Donghae...what's wrong with you exactly?"

Donghae turned to Siwon. There was a short silence. "Um...I just have visions..I mean I had dreams about terrible things.."

"Oh...but I think you felt troubled about something else...Something...to do with Eunhyuk?" Siwon asked. "I am trying to be serious here!" Siwon quickly added just in case Donghae gets angry.

" The photo...my only photo with my parents...Eunhyuk..he accidentally spilled coffee over it and it became destroyed..." The thought of the photo made Donghae wanted to cry but he endured it. "I got very furious with him..."

Kyuhyun frowned. "What about the dance thingy you guys are talking about? Donghae, you are dancing with him right?"

Donghae said nothing.

Siwon patted his friend's back. "Don't feel bad..." Siwon looked at Donghae, Donghae's face was really pale and he looked sickly. Concerned, Siwon placed his hand on Donghae's forehead. "Oh! it's hot. Donghae, I think you are having a fever. You should rest. "

Kyuhyun, also worried, felt Donghae's forehead. It was hot. He got up. "Let me go get some medicine".

"No need, I am alright..." Donghae called out.

"No you are not," Siwon argued back sternly. "You need a rest!"

Donghae ignored Siwon's worry. He shoved Siwon's hand away and went after Kyuhyun but halfway, he was gasping for breath and he nearly collapsed onto the ground but Siwon managed to hold him in time.

"I am okay..." Things started to get blurry and it was confusing until everything out. Donghae was unconscious.

"Donghae! Donghae!" Siwon shook Donghae, who fell in his arms. "Donghae!" "Ah...gonna have to carry this boy back home..."

Siwon placed Donghae gently onto bed. "Guess I would have to sleepover...can't leave him just like this. "

Just at this moment, Kyuhyun came back. He placed the medicine aside and sat by Donghae.

"Poor Donghae...he must be too tired out from his frustration and depression,"

"I am staying here tonight, it's okay if you need to leave," Siwon told Kyuhyun who was Donghae's hair.

"It's okay...I am staying too."

Siwon suddenly had an idea, he didn't know if it would be good but...

"Kyuhyun-ah...I was thinking if it would be good to message to Eunhyuk..." Siwon whispered.

Kyuhyun thought for a while. "I don't think it would be good.."

So, time passed and Siwon and Kyuhyun stay up all night talking. Donghae was fast asleep.

****************************************

"Aish...I am gonna be late again!" He peddled his bike as fast as he could. He swished past people and tried to be as careful as possible. He then saw Eunhyuk at the other side of the road. " Him again..." Donghae groaned, his hatred grew after what Eunhyuk did to his photo. He decided to take the other route. He saw a glimpse of Eunhyuk calling out his name and running after him , crossing the street road. He ignored but everything froze when he heard constant sound of a car horn. He looked around, "Eunhyuk!!!"

Donghae tossed and he was breathing heavily. He was sweating alot and also, he was .

Siwon woke up and carefully, wiped the sweat away. "Donghae, it's alright now..." He tried to calm Donghae and it worked. Siwon felt much relieved. Donghae was sound asleep again.

 

 

 

 

A/N: Finally got to update again! This chapter is kinda long but hope dear readers enjoy reading!!!!!!