Bitter Moments

Unexpectable Fate

    "Ah..." Donghae was not in the mood for this but he had no choice but to came up with a good dance performance with Eunhyuk. He could see Eunhyuk sitting opposite him, waiting for his response but he tried not to have their eyes met. He sighed.

"Okay...should I call you Hyuk Jae or Eunhyuk?" Donghae finally spoke but unwillingly.

"Call me Eunhyuk. Don't call me Hyuk Jae. I prefer Eunhyuk," Eunhyuk blurted out.

Donghae rolled his eyes. "Fine, whatever. " For a moment, he wondered why Eunhyuk didn't want him to call him Hyuk Jae that much.

"So...you got any nice dance moves?"

"I have but..." Eunhyuk hesitated for a moment.

"Whatever it is, I want to see it !" Donghae said impatiently.

"Fine..." Eunhyuk got up and started pop-locking first then he did a cool street dance and he added some stunts too.

"Okay...how was it?" Eunhyuk asked enthusiastically, hoping for a good remark.

"This person sure can dance well..." Donghae thought. He then noticed Eunhyuk's facial expression. He didn't want to hurt the other's feelings so he just said it was good.

"Can you dance too?" Eunhyuk asked curiously.

"Of course I CAN. Don't under-estimate me and it was a stupid question you know".

Eunhyuk frowned. Donghae is so mean...I didn't intend to under estimate him anyway... Eunhyuk muttered under his breath but Donghae noticed it.

"What did you just say?" Donghae raised his voice.

"Nothing," Eunhyuk argued back.

Donghae gave a glare full of hatred at Eunhyuk. He said nothing else. He finally got up. "Let me show you my dance moves".

Donghae bagan dancing, attractive yet addictive dance moves. He felt a bit awkward dancing it infront of Eunhyuk though. Eunhyuk was speechless. After Donghae finished dance. He felt gald when Eunhyuk said it was great but yet Eunhyuk complemented that it wasn't as nice enough.

"What do you mean?" Donghae asked.

"You looked shy to perform..." Eunhyuk replied.

Donghae sort of blushed. "Why would I be shy? It's just that...I haven't dance in a while".

"I don't think so".

Donghae sighed. 'It's useless getting angry at this person' he thought. At the same moment, the bell rang. Donghae got up. "You want some drinks or snacks?"

Eunhyuk thought for a while and agreed. They went out together to have some snacks.

All along, both of them didn't talk except for the time Donghae asked Eunhyuk which type of coffee he would like. Each holding a cup of coffee in their hands, they strolled along the riverside.

"Um...can I call you Hae? cause we are gonna work together in the future...I mean for the dance...I found Hae easier to call," Eunhyuk asked.

It surprised Donghae. "Hae" was only called by his closest relative and his best friend. He never expected Eunhyuk to call him Hae. He looked back at Eunhyuk. "Ok fine..." He agreed but his mind didn't want to.

"Hae?"

"What?"

"I'm hungry...How about you?"

"I'm not hungry." Donghae said back, concentrating more on the cup of coffee he was holding.

"Oh..."

For a moment, Donghae thought that Eunhyuk must be feeling hungry. "I'm gonna buy some snacks then, wait here,"

Eunhyuk just looked at Donghae, who turned back again.

"Help me take these for a while,"

Eunhyuk grabbed the items from Donghae and placed them aside. While he was doing that, a piece of photo slipped out. Curious, Eunhyuk picked it up and looked at it. It shows a picture of a young boy, a lady and a man together. "Hmm...this must be Donghae...his parents?" Eunhyuk wondered.

While he was immersed in the photo, Donghae came up from behind, with some snacks in his hands.

"Hey! I got you some snacks and...what are you doing?" Donghae called out suddenly from behind.

Eunhyuk who was shocked by the sudden voice of Donghae, accidentally spilled the coffee over the picture.

He gasped. "Oh no! you picture...Oh Donghae...I'm so ----"

Donghae immediately placed the snacks aside. "What did you just say??My picture???"
Eunhyuk nodded slowly. "The picture with you and your parents...I'm so sorry..."

Donghae was so furious, on the other hand, he felt like crying out. "Damn it! It was the only photo he has, the only photo taken with his parents. Now, it is destroyed...GOD!!!!"

He glared at Eunhyuk. "Look what you have done! Don't you know how precious it was to me!!!! I only have one photo taken with my parents!!!! Now how am I gonna take another one. My parents------" Donghae hesitated, he was breathing heavily.

He shook his head, he was totally upset.

Eunhyuk looked at him apologetically. He understood finally, what Donghae was trying to say.

Donghae leaned against the tree. Hot tears rolled down his cheecks.

"Donghae, you're crying. Please don't cry..."Eunhyuk tried to console Donghae but Donghae was angry at him.

"YOU!!!! You Ruined My Precious Photo!!!!!!!" Donghae raged.

"Donghae...I'm sorry...I just kept giving you trouble though I didn't intend to...."

Donghae "Now PLEASE GET OUT OF MY SIGHT!!!!!!NOW!!!!! LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!!"

He glared at Eunhyuk. "Please!"

Eunhyuk said nothing, but was apparently frightened by Donghae's rage. "Fine then..." He walked away with a heavy heart. "Donghae must have felt terrible...it's no use of me apologising. Aish, why am I so careless..." Eunhyuk looked back at Donghae, who was too upset. He sighed.

Donghae buried his face. He didn't want people to see him crying but he just can't stop his tears. " ! Worse thing that ever happened all because of Eunhyuk...if I hadn't have left my things with him too..."

After sometime, Donghae pulled himself together. He made his way back home. His face was pale. He thought back to what happened at the time during the accident and remembered he was terribly mad at Eunhyuk. "Maybe...did I became too aggressive?" He shook his head and sighed. "Well, it was his fault anyway." With full of hatred thoughts in his mind, he walked down the streets to his apartment.

 

A/N: Sorry for the late update dear readers. Thanks for reading so far and suscribing. Love you all!:)