Loving Hearts

Unexpectable Fate

Must tell the others about the trip today…can't wait to! Donghae stepped down the streets, then he happened to see Siwon ahead of him.

"Siwon! Wait up!" Donghae called out.

Siwon turned to look back. "Oh hi Hae ~ ". He then noticed Donghae holding a script in the other hand. Curiously, he asked, "What's that?"

Donghae followed the direction of Siwon's eyes and looked down at his hand. "Oh. You mean this?" He gave the paper to Siwon. "It's a short song I composed myself last night. It's First Love. "Donghae explained. Siwon read through the lyrics and nodded.

 "Hmm…it's really a nice song. Who's it for?"

Donghae looked up. He felt a bit surprised to be asked an unexpected question like this.

"Um…" he uttered then he blurted out," For myself of course…I just wrote it for fun…"

Siwon raised his eyebrow. "Oh really?"

Donghae couldn't help laughing at Siwon's expression. "Stop it Siwon…your expression.." He managed to stop his laughter later. " No..listen… I really meant it.  I was just playing the piano keys when I decided to compose a short song too-------to get rid of boredom. "

Siwon laughed. "Oh Donghae…I was just teasing you… You took things too seriously".

Donghae pouted and folded his arms.

 "Aish…you really like teasing me a lot eh?"

 Then he remembered about the trip thing. "I need to tell you guys something…but not now okay, maybe tonight at 5Taco?"

Siwon agreed. Together they made their way to school.

 

************

RING!!!!!  It's finally time for recess after several classes and 'torture'.

Eunhyuk made his way for the cafeteria. Just as he left the classroom, Donghae came up to him.

"Let's have lunch together" Donghae gave a warm smile at Eunhyuk.

Eunhyuk hesitated, looking puzzled at Donghae.

Donghae pouted. "What? You don't wanna have lunch with us?"

"No..no..no…it's not that."

"Oh, it's a yes? Let's go!"

Eunhyuk nodded. Before he could say anything, Donghae grabbed his hand and they went to the cafeteria. Eunhyuk looked at Donghae. Still, Donghae was holding his hand tight.

"It feels so warm…" Eunhyuk thought. "But…it's so sudden…He's so friendly…cheerful…"

By the time Eunhyuk and Donghae arrived at the table, Siwon was already there eating his fried rice. Siwon looked up at both of them. "OH~ you guys are even holding hands ~" Siwon sniggered.

Donghae's face reddened a bit, so did Eunhyuk's. Donghae immediately parted his hand away. "Oh shut up… "

They sat down and had their sandwiches.

"Eunhyuk-ah, are you free to come with us to 5Taco after school ? We need to discuss about something…I need to tell you guys something," Donghae asked.

Eunhyuk thought for a moment. "Hmm…okay".

"Great then ".

The three friends chatted pretty much and not long later the recess was over. The next few periods as usual, hard and boring…subjects that are faintly interested in for Donghae. But, at last, the final period finally came!  Donghae and Siwon, together with the other students of their class went over to the practice room to join the other class for dance practice. Donghae made his way over to Eunhyuk.

"Hi".

"Hi…"

Donghae sat down and leaned against the wall. "Ah…we are almost done…" He looked at Eunhyuk. "You are a great dancer"

"Thanks~"

Donghae reached out for the piece of paper in his pocket. He then showed the paper to Eunhyuk. "This is a song I composed myself yesterday. First Love. "

Eunhyuk read through the lyrics and smiled. "Wow, you are a great composer. You must be a great singer too."

"You are a great singer too?" Donghae asked.

"Not really… but I can sing of course…"

"That's great then, you can come over to my house on Saturdays and Sundays, we can compose songs together but now…okay…let's get serious, let's focus on our dance first!"

Eunhyuk nodded. "Okay..."

They danced and danced throughout the period and seemed to give impression to the others. A few minutes later, they decided to take a rest.

"Ah…you know what Hae…you can eat as much as you want but if you dance this about 15 times, you'll definitely lose weight…"

Donghae grinned. "Haha, it's definitely true…"

Eunhyuk sat close beside Donghae. "Hae, when is your birthday?"

"Hmm? My birthday? It's on October 15th".

"Oh…It's a long time away…"

Donghae feeling curious, asked Eunhyuk the same question too.

"Hmm…my birthday… is in April," replied Eunhyuk.

"OH? So it's this month! Which day? " Donghae asked, eager to know.

"On the …4th ~" Eunhyuk replied gleefully.

4th of April…two days left…I must buy something for Eunhyuk. Definitely must. Something special… Donghae told himself.

 And so, the time passed with chatting and dancing…

*****************

"Call Kyuhyun too?" Siwon asked, surprised. The three of them walked out of the school entrance.

"Yeah..." Donghae reached out for his phone and dialed Kyuhyun's number.

"Ah…hello? Is this Kyuhyun?" Donghae asked.

"Yes, Donghae!!!! What's the matter?"

"Nothing…just…can you come over to 5Taco now? We need to talk about something. Siwon and Eunhyuk are coming along too".

"No problem ~ Wait, who's Eunhyuk? Oh….wait…I got it…Siwon told me that you two are very very very very very close friends…" Kyuhyun chuckled.

"Shut up…Now, just come over to 5Taco. Bye". Donghae hung up the phone and turned to Siwon and Eunhyuk.

"Okay~ let's go!"

Upon arriving at the shop, they were surprised to see Kyuhyun already there.

Kyuhyun waved at them.

"Wow, you are soooooo early…I mean you arrived earlier than us!" Siwon said in astonishment.

"Huh…cause I am CHO KYUHYUN" replied proud Kyuhyun.

Donghae told the other guys about the trip to New York after that.

"New York next week???Really?"

Donghae nodded. "Henry said I could bring three friends with me so…I chose to bring you guys along".

"Okay…I guess I'm fine with that…"

"Me too…"

"Eunhyuk?"

Eunhyuk was busy thinking. Donghae went over to him and with his pleading puppy eyes, he pleaded Eunhyuk to come along.

"It'll be fun. Plus, I will always be there for you…" Donghae reassured Eunhyuk.

Eunhyuk chuckled. Donghae was just too cute! "Okay…" he finally agreed. Eunhyuk then noticed Siwon and Kyuhyun looking at them. He blushed.

Donghae noticed it too. "You guys!"

Siwon and Kyuhyun tried not to laugh at Donghae's serious manner and apologized.

Donghae calmed down and he made what he just said clear again.

 "Great!!! So it'll be next Sunday guys!" The others nodded and they munched and ate the food ordered quickly.

By the time, they left the shop, it was dark outside. Siwon was going to Kyuhyun's house so the two of them went back together, leaving Donghae and Eunhyuk behind.

When Eunhyuk wasn't noticing, Donghae gazed at Eunhyuk and wondered if he should send him home. He decided to have a chat first.

"Eunhyuk…the song I wrote…"

Eunhyuk turned and looked into Donghae's eyes. "Hmm? Yeah…the song?"

"Actually, I wrote…I wrote it for you," Donghae smiled.

"Really?" Eunhyuk blushed.

"Yup…" Donghae step closer to Eunhyuk and planted a sweet kiss on Eunhyuk's cheek. They were so close together that they could feel each other's heartbeat…almost. Donghae smiled. Eunhyuk was speechless. Did he just kiss me…

Donghae gazed lovingly at Eunhyuk. "You want another kiss?"

Eunhyuk blushed again.

Donghae gave another kiss on Eunhyuk's forehead.

"Shall I send you home?"

"Oh…um…no thanks, it's okay…Bye~" Eunhyuk waved a goodbye and left.  Halfway, he turned back. "Donghae! Thanks for the song, I love it. I’d love to hear you sing it~ Good night~".

"Good night too!"

And they each headed home from different routes. Donghae strolled down the streets. He looked up into the starry night. "Am I really madly in love with him?" he thought. "Nah…I just like him…"

Meanwhile, Eunhyuk was feeling sort of happy and also shocked. Donghae's in love with me? He wondered. Haha…his expression's so cute … Donghae…am I in love with him too? With full of questions for himself, Eunhyuk continued his way home.

*******************************

A/N: This is a long chapter….hope you enjoy it! Thanks my dear suscribers and readersJ Forgive me for the title, I really can't think of a nice one…