The End

Runaway
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyeon stared at Hyomin after hanging up the phone then immediately wore back her clothes.

Hyomin :"Ji, I'm sorry ".

Jiyeon :" Such a dirty jerk. Get out of my way! ". She pushed Hyomin, and intended to leave.

Hyomin :" Park Jiyeon listen! Damn it, can you at least give me some minutes to explain what actually happened?". She grabbed Jiyeon's shoulder then pushed her on to the couch. 

Jiyeon :"Yah!! what are you doing? are you trying to harm me? let me go or I'll call the police".

Hyomin:"Why are you so stubborn? Just listen to me!!".

Jiyeon :"Shut up!!".

Hyomin:"You shut up!! Let me explain!". She shouted. "I know this is my fault. I didn't tell you about a mission that Seungho gave me. He doesn't want this marriage as much as you do. He's gay and has a boyfriend. He wanted me to help him to stop this marriage and I agreed to do that because I didn't want you to get hurt. You're a good girl and you don't deserve to be with someone who doesn't love you and...".

Jiyeon :"So,you should tell me earlier. I would agree to join this mission without complaining. Why did you accept my stupid offer and even take my money? You're taking advantage of me? Why did you do that? Because you thought I'm stupid? Now tell me!".

Hyomin: "That is what I'm going to explain. Can you just listen to me and stop asking? Aiish.. I know I Should tell you earlier, but the deal was too great. You gotta know that your offer is something that I've been dreaming of since the first day I knew you. I like you Jiyeon-ah. I ing like you. Don't you realize that? How could you be so blind?". 

Jiyeon :" What? Are you kidding me? You think I'll believe you? No no,no way!".

Hyomin:"I'm telling you the truth".

Jiyeon :"And I don't care even you're telling me the truth! All I know is you're pathetic. Just go to hell because your existence just makes me sick".

Hyomin managed her emotion by clenching her fists at her side and shutting her eyes tight. She tried so hard to hide her tears. She couldn't believe that Jiyeon's words could hurt her so much.

Jiyeon :"You need to know how much I've been suffering because of you. My life wasn't the same again after you kissed me that day. My parents thought I wasn't normal, I didn't even make friends at school because I believed that I wasn't normal either. Time passed and finally I could bear it and lived like a normal person then you came back and messed up again with my life".

Hyomin: "Oh come on, don't be influenced by how society define "normal". You know, just admit it the kiss affected you too. Jiyeon-ah,believe me in fact, you loved me too and you still do. You've grown up now and you probably know what exactly you feel. It's a lie if you say that you don't have any feelings for me".

Jiyeon:" What do you expect, Hyomin-ah? You don't get it, do you? There is no future for us. This isn't going to work. You don't have any idea how my parents against same- relationship. I'm not gonna lose them just for a silly momentary desire. I'm not the stupid girl from your imagination. Come to the reality and get some common sense, can you?". Jiyeon started preaching.

Hyomin :"I like you so much. What do I do?". She's still trying.

Jiyeon   :"But I don't. So what now? You'll kidnap me and lock me in your basement, then me just like a psycho does?".

Hyomin :"Oh good Idea, why not? I can do that for sure".

Jiyeon   :"What the hell are you thinking? I'm done talking to you. You're totally sick. I need to go now before I'm going crazy".

***

Seung Ho:"What? Why suddenly you call off the plan? I need your help".

Hyomin   :"I've made a mistake. I was so careless. I was so stupid, I'm sorry".

Seung Ho:"What happened?".

Hyomin   :"It's complicated. I'm sorry I can't do nothing. I'll leave soon. Be good to her okay! ". She shed a tear.

Seung Ho:"You look so sad. Ok I think I should accept the reality. Can't imagine I'll spend the rest of my life with that witch".

Hyomin   :"You won't regret it. I guarantee that. You will love her soon or later". She smiled bitterly.

Seung Ho:"If that really happens, you won't take her from me right?".

Hyomin   :"Should I?".

Seun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter