Side effects

Runaway
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyomin opened her eyes lazily then sit up. she turned her head to the left but she didn't see Jiyeon. 

Hyomin  :"Where is she?".She get up from the bed then walked out of the bedroom. In the living room she found Jiyeon was running on a treadmill in the corner of the room. "You're here. I thought you've left. want some coffee?".She walked to the kitchen. 

Jiyeon   :"a glass of milk, please! Hyomin-ah do you like training?".

Hyomin :"Not really. My ex bought that treadmill for herself. That's not mine".She answered Jiyeon while preparing breakfast. 

Jiyeon   :"What can I do to help?".She ended her morning exercise then approached Hyomin.

Hyomin :"No no I can do all myself. Please just sit down there".She asked Jiyeon to sit. Then after finished preparing breakfast, Hyomin served the food on the table. 

Jiyeon   :"Woah they look so delicious!".She immediately grabbed a pair of chopsticks,picking up a smoked sausage from the plate then ate it.

Hyomin :"You like it?".

Jiyeon   :"Yeah, you're an amazing chef. Don't you eat?".

Hyomin :"No, I don't eat breakfast. I just need coffee in the morning".She sipped her coffee while looking at Jiyeon who's eating her breakfast happily. 

Jiyeon   :"Hyomin-ah let's go to jewelry store after this. I have to sell my jewelry. I don't have any cash to pay you".

Hyomin :"No need to sell them. I don't need your money".

Jiyeon   :"But I can't eat without paying".

Hyomin :"Don't worry about it.we are friends now, aren't we?".

Jiyeon   :"But still..".

Hyomin :"Ssshh stop it Jiyeon-ah! After this let's go shopping, I think you need clothes and other things Jiyeon-ah".

Jiyeon   :"I can't let you pay all. I have to sell my jewelry to buy things I need".

Hyomin :"Your father will find you if you sell them. He knows that you don't have any money now and the only way for you to get money is sell your jewelry.Maybe now he has contacted all the jewelry stores in this city to make sure did you sell them or not".

Jiyeon   :"Wow you're so smart. I'm impressed. But you're just a flower delivery girl. I can't rely on you".

Hyomin :"Haha that's just my part-time job".

Jiyeon   :"So, what's your real job?".

Hyomin :"A private detective".

Jiyeon   :"*cough what? Are you serious?".

Hyomin :"Yeah. Usually people hire me to verify people's backgrounds, find missing persons, investigate crimes and etc".

Jiyeon   :"Like Conan? Wow that's cool. So, why don't you go to work today?".

Hyomin :"Now I'm free. I'll go work tonight. Want join me tonight?".

Jiyeon   :"Yeah sure. But it's not danger, right?".

Hyomin :"No. Trust me! Finish your food and let's go shopping after this".

*****

 At the shopping Mall

Jiyeon   :"How about this?".She's out of the fitting room and showed Hyomin her last dress.

Hyomin :"I don't like it".She avoided to look at Jiyeon. 

Jiyeon   :"Why? This is a cool dress. I like this dress".

Hyomin :"It's too.. you know it's just too y. You can't wear it".

Jiyeon   :"Waeyo?".She approached Hyomin then held Hyomin's face to make Hyomin looks at her. Hyomin couldn't help but looked at Jiyeon's cleavage then she gulped. 

Hyomin :"Because. ..".

Jiyeon   :"At least just give me a reason why can't I wear this y dress?".

Hyomin :"Because your body is awful.  You look bad with that great dress".

Jiyeon   :"Are you sure? Owh you're so rude as ! I don't care I will take this one".

Hyomin :"But...".

Jiyeon   :"I said I want this! I don't need your stupid opinion".

Hyomin :"Araso (oh man she's so gorgeous)". she walked up to the cashier to pay for Jiyeon's dress.

After bought clothes they walked through the perfume counter.

Hyomin :"Please try this one".She grabbed a tester perfume then start spraying it on the back of Jiyeon's wrist. Jiyeon smelt it then pinched Hyomin's waist. 

Hyomin :"Yah! I know this is that girl's scent. Are you trying to make me wear your ex's perfume?"Jiyeon immediately remember Hwayoung because when she met her, she could smell her perfume".

Hyomin :"Haha I'm sorry. okay just choose yourself".

Jiyeon took a perfume tester then sprayed it on her neck.

Jiyeon   :"Smell it!".

Hyomin :"What? Okay".She grabbed the bottle from Jiyeon's hand and sprayed it on her wrist. But Jiyeon held back of Hyomin's head th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter