New Mission

Runaway
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's almost 3 weeks Jiyeon hadn't heard anything about Hyomin after their last meeting. Now she's in the middle of preparation for her wedding. She couldn't stop thinking of Hyomin because she felt guilty about her fake confession to her. She hadn't even said sorry for that. While Mr.Park had opened up about all the drama he made. Today Jiyeon had planned to visit Hyomin to say sorry and get her support for her wedding. Deep in her heart she's still not ready for her father's plan. She pressed the Bell when she reached Hyomin's apartment. She pressed the bell many times but Hyomin still didn't show up. She took her phone out her purse then tried to call Hyomin, but she didn't answer her. Jiyeon felt frustrated. She didn't have many friends to share everything with. Even she's not that close to Hyomin, at least she knew that Hyomin could understand her situation right now. When she decided to leave Hyomin's apartment, she got a phone call from Seungho.

Seungho :"Where are you? Today we gotta fit the dress for our wedding. I'll pick you up".

Jiyeon :"What? Today? I thought it's tomorrow. Ok I'll text you the address. I'm waiting ".

20 minutes later, Seungho arrived at the lobby. Jiyeon waited for him to open the door for her but surprisingly he didn't even get out of the car. He just opened the car's window and asked Jiyeon to get in. He didn't act as a gentleman at all. And it really annoyed her. With her straight face Jiyeon got into the car without saying any words and so did he. They didn't say anything till they reached the destination.

Seungho :"Finally we're here. Come on! I don't have much time. Just pick the simple dress,okay! Don't be so picky just for a wedding dress".

Jiyeon :" What? You're kidding, right? ".

Seungho:" No. I meant it. by the way, why did you come to that apartment building? You don't live there,right? You know someone who live there?".

Jiyeon :"I don't have to answer you. mind your own business. I don't think you got time to think about my business. Don't you?". She's being sarcastic.

Seungho:"Ah you're right! I don't wanna know. Ok get inside and I'll come back to pick you up".

Jiyeon: "So,you aren't coming with me?".

Seungho:"Nope. I got a nice suit that I haven't worn. My ex gave me. I think I'm just gonna wear that suit for the wedding".

Jiyeon :" What? Hmm up to you. I really don't care. No need to come back here. I can go home by taxi,bye!!". Jiyeon got out of the car then walked away. Seungho just smiled bitterly then made a call.

Seungho:"I need to see you now. I gotta say something to you. I'm gonna marry someone that I don't even know".

****

At a café

Seungho :"Why don't you tell me that you got a nice cozy café around here? I was in the boutique across your cafe".

Hyomin. :"Really? What did you do there? Aah I know, for wedding dress? Why don't you take your fiancee here too? Have you got suit for the wedding? I'm happy for you,bro. Congrats finally you got your soulmate ". She said in a cheer tone.

Seungho:" What? Hahaa... You're kidding, right? You know that I'm not happy with this stupid wedding. By the way you haven't answered my question".

Hyomin :"I don't always got a case. So,this what I do when no one comes to hire me".

Seungho :"So now you're free? Hyomin-ah please help me. I got a case for you. I don't wanna marry that girl ".

Hyomin :"What? I don't work for ruining people's wedding. Besides, I just finished 2 cases recently and I got big money for that. Now it's time to relax and run my own business. I'm sorry brother I can't help you".

Seungho :"But you know that I can't marry that girl. You're the one who can help me Hyominna, please do something. I love someone else and you know that person".

Hyomin :"But you forever can't fight for your love. Just give up already. Face the reality and that's the best thing you could do right now".

Seungho:"So,you are the type of person who will give up easily on someone you love? You aren't going to fight for your love? Aiish.. I'm disappointed in you".

After Seungho finished his words, Hyomin suddenly thinks about Jiyeon. About how she gives up easily without giving any fights.

Hyomin :"But everything is pointless. You'll get hurt at the end. This isn't right. Friends,society, even family will not approve this love. So why you have to try to make it happen? I'm sorry I can't help you".

Seungho :"I can't live without my boyfriend. I'll probably hurt the girl whoever I'll marry then. could I just faking my marriage while keep in touch with my boyfriend. It's better, right? ".

Hyomin :"You sound crazy. Why don't you just tell your parents and come out? Tell them you can't marry that girl".

Before responding to Hyomin's advice, Seungho saw his fiancee was walking towards the café. He immediately hide himself under the table and Hyomin didn't have any idea why he's doing that. She bent down then asked him.

Hyomin :" What's going on?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter