Scenario

Runaway
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyomin came out of the bathroom then saw Jiyeon was sitting in the living room with her silk night robe waiting for her.

Jiyeon  :"What did you do in there?".

Hyomin:"None of your business".she answered coldly

Jiyeon  :"Please sit down. I'll make you coffe".

She stood up then heading kitchen to make coffee for Hyomin. Hyomin had a seat and waiting for Jiyeon. But suddenly her phone's ringing so she picked it up.

Hyomin:"Yeah. I'm sorry about last night. She's just my friend. That's just acting. We didn't really kiss. that's just fake kiss Hwayoung-ah believe me". Jiyeon tried to overhear Hyomin's conversation. "I promise I won't do it again. I know you're the best. no one can replace you. Thanks for always respecting me. What? Oh okay I'll come to your place tomorrow".

Jiyeon  :"So they've made up their relationship and getting back together?".

Hyomin:"Huh? No I'm not crying I'm just getting the flu. Okay I will. Now please go to sleep. Yeah love you too, sweetie. Bye!".She hung up the phone. 

Jiyeon  :"Here your coffee".She came to Hyomin and handed her a cup of coffee.

Hyomin:"Thanks".She took it. "Jiyeon-ah tomorrow I'll stay in my girlfriend's house. You can stay here if you want".

Jiyeon  :"What? No Hyomin-ah you can't leave me alone".

Hyomin:"I think you should back to your family. Your father was arrested by the police".

Jiyeon  :"What? How you know it?".

Hyomin:"He is suspected of being involved in money laundering and now he is under investigation by persecutors".

Jiyeon  :"How you know it?".

Hyomin:"Okay I won't lie to you now. Do you think we met that night by chance? No Jiyeon-ah it was planned".

Flashback

2 days before engagement

Prosecutor :"Good morning Mr.Park we came here to investigate you".He showed Mr.Park a warrant For investigating. 

Mr.Park       :"What's going on here? I'm not a criminal".

Prosecutor :"We will know later.We have to seize some stuff from your office to collect Evidence".

In engagement day

Hyomin and the police met Mr.Park in his house to send him arrest warrant.

Hyomin  :"Good morning Mr.Park we came here to arrest you. We need to investigate you in the office".

Mr.Park :"What are doing here? I can't go with you today. I have to send my daughter abroad before you arrest me. I can't let my daughter knows my cas

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter