Let her go

Runaway
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyeon couldn't sleep after overheard Hwayoung's conversation on the phone. "What should I do? Hyomin doesn't know anything. What if that sly fox tries to hook up with Hyomin? she cheat on her. It's disgusting. I have to stop her". She decided to go to their room then knocked the door.

Hyomin :"Jiyeon-ah wae? You need something?".She asked while rubbing her eyes.

Jiyeon  :"What did she do? Did she touch you? Keep away from her".she whispered to Hyomin. 

Hyomin :"What? What's going on?".

Jiyeon  :"Huh? Did I say something?  Forget it, I'm not serious". She can't tell Hyomin the truth. 

Hyomin :"So, what are you doing here?". Jiyeon was thinking so hard, what should she tell Hyomin to make her leave Hwayoung and move to her bedroom. "Jiyeon-ah? Why don't you say something? What's going on?".

Jiyeon :"I'm scared. I got a nightmare. Can you accompany me till I sleep".

Hwayoung:"What happens,Hyomin-ah? Comeback here please!". She yelled from inside of the room.

Hyomin :"Oh nothing. wait a minute". she responded. "Jiyeon-ah I'm sorry.  What if my girlfriend mad at me? I can't sleep with you. Please try to close your eyes and go back to sleep".

Jiyeon  :"I'm so scared. Please just for tonight" she begged. 

Hwayoung:"What's going on?".Suddenly she showed up and stood up behind Hyomin. 

Hyomin :"Hmm.. nothing. She just... hmm..".

Hwayoung:"What? She what?". she's interrogating Hyomin.

Jiyeon :"I asked her to sleep with me tonight".

Hwayoung:"What? How dare you!".She grabbed Jiyeon's collar.

Hyomin:"Stop it! What are you doing?". She tried to separate them.

Jiyeon :"You're a ing sl*t. Get off me!". She pushed Hwayoung roughly then left.

Hyomin:"Yah Park Jiyeon!". She helped her girlfriend to get up.

Hwayoung:"what's wrong with her?".

Hyomin :"Don't mind her. Let's just go back to sleep now".

After they reached the bed Hwayoung immediately went on top of Hyomin and tried to seduce her.

Hyomin :"What are you doing? I told you I'm not in the mood tonight". Suddenly she remember about what Jiyeon told her before to stay away from Hwayoung. she had no idea why she has to listen to Jiyeon. But she felt right when she did it.

Hwayoung:"I don't care. We've just got back together, we have to celebrate it and show some love towards each other".She took off her top and threw it aside.

Hyomin:"Oh , please stop it. Seriously I can't".

Hwayoung:"What's wrong with you? Come on, you're Hyomin. You love so much, I know it, baby". She unhook her bra then exposed her tities.

Hyomin:"Put it on again Hwayoung-ah. Please listen to me".

Hwayoung:"Are you sure?". she squeezed her own s in front of Hyomin. "Don't wanna them?". Then she s with her fingers. Hyomin gulped and her chest started moving up and down. "Don't be shy sweetie. I'll give you what you want. I'll try to please you tonight". Then she bent down and Hyomin's ear to turn her on. Hyomin shut her eyes then her hands started caressing Hwa's smooth back. "Good. Your hands know so well how to respond". Then she switched the position. She laid on her back and Hyomin now on top of her. She held the back of Hyomin's head then guided her to her hard nip. Hyomin instinctively kissed it gently. But when she's about to capture it with her warm mouth, her phone was ringing. She came to her sense then stopped her action. She reached her phone with her hand and answered it immediately. 

Hyomin :"Why you call me? Just go to sleep now, I'm busy". Jiyeon could hear Hyomin's panting breath on the phone. 

Jiyeon  :"What are you doing now, Hyomin-ah? Oh no need to answer. Whatever you're doing right now, pretty please stop it, I'm begging you, just stop it".

Hyomin :"Then please tell me what should I? Why I have to listen to you?".

Jiyeon  :"Because you'll regret it if you continue what you're doing right now. believe me".

Hyomin:"It's not enough to stop me".

Jiyeon  :"I love you Hyomin-ah. Please don't touch her, I'm jealous. is it enough to stop you, baby?". Hyomin heart was pounding like crazy after she heard that. 

Hyomin :"Wha what?". She tried to confirm. 

Jiyeon   :"I'm jealous. Please let her go. I love you Hyomin-ah".

Hyomin :"Are you serious? Okay, I'll stop now".She hung up the phone then staring at Hwayoung. 

Hwayoung:"Who? Why you look at me like that?".

Hyomin :"I'm sorry, can you leave now? I n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter