Flashback

Runaway
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyomin  :"Stop calling me "freak"!".She pushes Jiyeon onto the bed and pr8esses her body against Jiyeon's.

Jiyeon   :"What the hell are you doing? Let me go".

Hyomin :"You're beautiful and hhmm you smell yummy". She's leaning forward and sniffing Jiyeon's hair.

Jiyeon   :"Yah! What are you doing? I'm not like you, I'm not lesbian".

Hyomin :"You're indeed beautiful but eww you're not my type at all".Then she stands up and starts to stretch arms and her body. "Don't worry I have had many girlfriends already and I don't need you".

Jiyeon  :"What? Don't be so confident, am I not your type? So what kind of girl do you like?".

Hyomin:"No need to know. oh ! I'm late, I've gotta go now".she looks at her watch then she takes her jacket and wears her shoes. 

Jiyeon  :"Yah take a shower before you go to work!".

Hyomin:"Aiish I don't have enough time to do that, I don't want to get fired".

Jiyeon  :"No you can't go! Just stay at home with me. I will pay you. How much do you want?".

Hyomin :"I think you have so much money to give. Okay $1,000/day".

Jiyeon   :"What? Are you a robber? No I can't give you that much. what if $500?".

Hyomin :"$750?".

Jiyeon   :"$650?"

Hyomin :"Okay deal".

Jiyeon   :"God I can't believe this, why all people in this planet love money so much?".

Hyomin :"Don't you need money? So, what's the most important thing for you? 

Jiyeon   :"Love. I mean true love"

Hyomin :"What? Haha... just love? What if I give you love then you give me money?".

Jiyeon   :"So you sell your love for money? You're crazy, forget it I'm not interested".

Hyomin :"Araso. *yawns.. I'm still sleepy. Move over! I wanna sleep".She takes off her shoes then lies back on the bed.

Jiyeon   :"Yah! Now I'm sad, you should cheer me up!".

Hyomin :"I don't care. None of my business".she covers her ears with pillow.

Jiyeon   :"Hyomin get up!".She calls Hyomin by her name. Hyomin suddenly gets up and she's facing Jiyeon with "How did you know my name?" look. Again Jiyeon says something "Now I remember you Hyomin-ah". Hyomin frowns and asks Jiyeon. 

Hyomin  :"How did you...".

Jiyeon    :"It's a secret".

Hyomin  :"What's your name again? I forgot your name".

Jiyeon    :"I won't tell you!".

****

7 years ago when they were 17

Jiyeon stepped out of her father's car and ran away. She didn't want to attend ballet class, she wanted to join taekwondo but her parents didn't let her learn taekwondo. 

Mr.Park  :"Yah Park Jiyeon where are you going?".

Jiyeon ran away as fast as she could. She really hate ballet, but her parents always force her to do stuff she doesn't want to do. when she was running, suddenly some of the schoolgirls yelled at her and tried to chase her.

Girl A  :"Yah Pickpocket! give back my wallet!"

Girl B  :"We will kill you, guys let's catch her".

Jiyeon looked back but she keep running "why are they chasing me?". jiyeon ran even faster. when was running suddenly someone grabbed her wrist and pulled Jiyeon into her.

Hyomin :"Huush..".Hyomin covered Jiyeon's mouth with her hand and dragged Jiyeon to a small hidden place.Jiyeon smacked hyo's hand and pushed her.

Jiyeon   :"Who are you? What are you doing?".

Hyomin :"Shut up or they will find us".

Jiyeon   :"I didn't do anything wrong, why should I listen to you. Oh are you the pickpocket that being chased by them?".

Hyomin :"Will you shut your mouth? Yeah they're chasing me".

Jiyeon   : "She is here!  She is here!".Jiyeon screamed. 

Hyomin :"!".She grabbed Jiyeon's hand and dragged her away. 

Jiyeon   :"Yah let me go!".

jiyeon tried to release her hand but Hyomin keep holding it. Hyomin stop a bus and pulled Jiyeon into the bus.

Jiyeon   :"Are you trying to kidnap me?".

Hyomin  :"No, I just need your wallet".She showed Jiyeon the wallet that she had taken from Jiyeon's bag then she jumped out of the running bus.

Jiyeon    :"Yaaah!! Stop the bus please!"She screamed. When the bus had stopped Jiyeon stepped out of the bus and tried to chase Hyomin. But when she was chasing Hyomin someone called her name.

Mr.X       :"Agashi where are you going? Your father is looking for you".

Jiyeon    :"Oh god! Not now..". Then she ran away from that guy. That guy chased her and kept calling her name. when Jiyeon was running, again someone took her hand and pulled her to hidden place. 

Hyomin  :"I save you this time. Why he chase you?".

Jiyeon    :"Huush.. low your voice!".

Hyomin  :"Why should I listen to you?".

Jiyeon    :"Because you've taken my wallet. Now shut up!".

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter