Homophobia

Runaway
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyomin  :"What's your name again? I forgot your name".

Jiyeon    :"I won't tell you!".

Hyomin  :"I think I know who you are.but where did I meet you before?".She cupped Jiyeon's face with both of her hands and she looked closely at her face.

Jiyeon    :"Hyomin what are you doing? Don't make the same mistake twice!".

Hyomin  :"Same mistake? What do you mean?".She has no idea what's Jiyeon talking about. 

Jiyeon    :"I thought you will always remember that moment".

Hyomin  :"What moment? Who are you?".

Jiyeon    :"At the bus stop. It was raining. Don't you remember anything?".Hyomin gasped and shook her head. 

Hyomin   :"So you're that girl? That girl was you? What's your name again? Seriously I forgot your name".

Jiyeon     :"I hate you. How could you forget about me? You stole my first kiss but you don't even remember me, are you serious?".

Hyomin   :"No no I remember you but I just at remembering names. btw, why did you disappear after that day? I went to your school to meet you but I didn't find you".

Jiyeon   :"Aiish you're annoying!".She pushed Hyomin.

Hyomin :"Okay,calm down".

Jiyeon   :"Hyomin-ah, are you happy with your life now?".

Hyomin :"Why are you suddenly asking me that? Aren't you happy?".

Jiyeon   :"No, I'm not. How about you?".

Hyomin :"I don't know. Since I lost my Mom I never know what happiness is. Btw, why are you talking about happiness??".

Jiyeon   :"Nothing. I just want to compare my life with someone else. But I think you're more pathetic than me. so I shouldn't compare my life with you".

Hyomin :"Aish okay whatever. Now let me sleep".She lay down on the bed then covered her body with blanket.

Jiyeon   :"Don't you want to know my name?".Hyomin didn't answer her. "Yah Hyomin I'm talking to you!".She shook Hyomin body. Hyomin grabbed Jiyeon's arm then pulled her into her embrace. "What are you doing?".

Hyomin :"Hugging you".

Jiyeon   :"Let me go. I'm homophobic. I hate being touched by lesbian girl".She forcefully release herself from Hyomin's arms.

Hyomin  :"What?".She got up then faced Jiyeon. (Are you kidding me? Yah after that kiss I was questioning my ual orientation. my first kiss with you 7 years ago gave massive impact in my love life. Literally,I became gay because of you!).

Jiyeon   :"Why you look at me like that?".

Hyomin :"Get out of here now! I don't wanna see your face!".She grabbed Jiyeon's hand and dragged her outside.

Jiyeon   :"Yah what are you doing, we have made a deal. I'll pay you, let me stay here. Are you offended because I said I'm homophobic? I'm sorry I shouldn't say that to you".

Hyomin :"No I don't wanna see your face anymore. Go to your parents!".She pushed Jiyeon out the door.

Jiyeon   :"Yah Park Hyomin please open the door! I'm sorry, let me in".Hyomin covered her ear then continued her sleep.

At night

Hyomin watched TV while eating her apple. Suddenly she got phone call from her ex girlfriend. 

The girl :"Hyomin baby where are you?".

Hyomin :"In my hometown. Waeyo? Do you miss me?".

The girl :"Yeah, miss you so much. I wish you were in my bed tonight".

Hyomin :"*Cough Don't be naughty, girl. You've dumped me anyway. I can't forgive you for that".

The girl :"Come on Hyomin-ah we always like that. Break up then get back together again, break up again then  make up our relationship again. I miss you I swear. I wanna hug you. I wanna run my fingers all over your body. Owh I wanna bang you so bad".

Hyomin :"Oh stoph it. Not again this time. Enough, I'm done with you".

The girl :You have girlfriend already? Oh I guess you're with a girl right now, aren't you? Ok er, I don't need you, bye!".

Hyomin :"What's wrong with her? Oh I have to back to Seoul tonight".

Hyomin took her jacket then left. But when she opened the front door she saw Jiyeon was standing right in front of the door.

Hyomin :"You're still here? Get off my way!".She pushed Jiyeon aside then approached her motorcycle. 

Jiyeon   :"What's going on with you? You're really cocky and rude. I know I've made a mistake but you shouldn't act rude towards me. I have no place to go Hyomin-ah. My father just called me and he's coming here to pick me up. Do you know why did I run away from my home last night? That's because my parents forced me to marry someone I don't love. I can't marry him. I don't wanna get married. Please help me".She held Hyomin's hand.

Hyomin  :"But that's none of my business".She pulled her hand forcefully then straddled her motorcycle and pull out the the kick starter and quickly push down until the bike starts. Jiyeon blocking Hyomin's way by standing in front of her motorcycle. "What are you doing? Do you wanna die or something?".

Jiyeon   :"Please take me away with you. Aiiish I'm going crazy right now, I don't wanna get married".She's whimpering. 

Hyomin :"No. Let me go! I don't care you will marry someone or not. That's none of my business. Besides, we're not even friends. Tell me why should I help you? I don't even know your name".

Jiyeon   :"Okay,Let's be friends then".

Hyomin :"Haha... you should say that to me 7 years ago,not now".

Jiyeon   :"So you want me to marry someone I don't love? You really don't care about me? Don't you have even just a l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter