Chapter 9

Love, Love, Love (English Version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


              The next week moves so fast because of the wedding. They all were very busy preparing everything. Luhan was making sure the outfit was perfect and Yifan make sure he didn’t missed a single detail in the decoration. They wanted everything just like the couple wanted and when the day of the wedding came, everything was perfect. Jiyong and Seunghyun both looked incredibly happy. They said their vows with no mistakes, they opened the champagne, and cut the cake, and had a hell of a party. Yifan and Luhan even danced together when the slow music played, and Seunghyun never saw his cousin with that kind of look in his eyes. Everybody was hypnotized when Yifan sang his song with the piano (a/n can you imagine Yifan singing 4men’s Baby Baby while playing a piano? LoL. I would love to see it!!!!). Even Seunghyun, Jiyong and Soohyuk didn’t know he could sing that beautiful. Yifan was always into hip-hop and rap before, so it was a pretty rare sight and surprising. Luhan, undoubtedly, was grinning like an idiot when he watched the performance. He thought about Laxy at the sight of Yifan singing, remembered Laxy wrote to him that he was going to sing in his best friends’ wedding. Could it be that Laxy was Yifan? Luhan suddenly thought. But he shok his head and chuckled. “Impossible. They do have a lot in common but Yifan can’t be Laxy.”

                Luhan and Yifan got pretty close because of the wedding; they meet everyday, they always had lunch together and a couple of times dinner; they were always together because Luhan was almost at Jiyong’s house everyday to do fitting with the couple and their family, also with their best-mans and bride’s maids, and Yifan of course came everyday to control his workers, if not to see Luhan. Yifan was pretty sure he had fell into something called love with the younger man. He wasn’t sure about Luhan, though. Yifan had a feeling the designer was in love with someone, and he wasn’t ready for a heartbreak. So he decided to keep it for himself, trying to make a few moves first until he was sure the designer was in love with him too. He wasn’t even sure Luhan liked guys anyway.

                The wedding even made Yifan for a while forget about his pen pal. That is, until his sister went get a package at the post office and Yifan asked her to check his PO Box (Yifan gave Fei his PO Box key last week because he got so busy lately), and her sister gave him a pink envelope when she got home.

                Yifan felt guilty when he received the letter, but nevertheless opened the letter in front of her sister, even asked her to read for it because he was just too sleepy to open his eyes. The party last night was a blast, but the fatigue from a whole week hard work was getting to him now. He just wished he hadn’t had to go with her sister and parents today to meet her sister’s future husband and the future in laws. Fei laughed and patted his brothers’ hair before she started reading the letter for him.

Hey, Lax,

              Yifan was laying his head with his arms folded under his chin on top of the table. He snorted when he heard what Deer called him, he knows this guy wrote this on purpose.

I’m so sorry I haven’t reply for days, I was so busy with the ‘family matter’ I told you the other day. But I’m free now, well at least starting tomorrow. I actually had to go somewhere today, and the occas

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter