Chapter 7

Love, Love, Love (English Version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“G’morning,” Luhan said with a groggy voice to his cousin and fiancé who were already at the kitchen for breakfast. The couple replied his greetings and while Luhan takes his seat across Seunghyun, Jiyong stood up to give the younger man some coffee.

                “Did you sleep well?”

                Luhan nodded at Jiyong’s question. He sleepily rubbed his eyes and yawn, and Jiyong wanted so bad to pinch his cheek because of his cuteness. He didn’t understand how someone as cocky as Luhan could be very cute and child-like sometimes. Luhan thanked Jiyong for the coffee and drank it slowly. “Gege..” he made Seunghyun and Jiyong looked at him. “I know you both were best friends before you dated, and I know Soohyuk lived at the house at the end of this street, and I know you are close with him even though I never get too close to him. But...” he hesitate for a while, and this made Seunghyun put down his fork to listen to Luhan more.

                “But?” Seunghyun raised his eyebrows.

                “But I never met Wu Yifan.”

                “Ha!” Jiyong spatted out and slapped the edge of the table. He turned to Seunghyun and said, “I told you he’s interested.”

                “What?”

                “No he’s not, Ji, Luhan does not like Yifan. They just met.”

                “What are you guys talk—“

                “But he asked about him early in the morning, Hyunnie. He likes him!”

                “Hey, guys..”

                “No, he asked because he never met Yifan before, but we seemed so close with Yifan.”

                “But, honey, isn’t it good if—“

              “Gege!” Luhan finally caught their attention and made them stop talking. He waved his hand in front of the othrt two. “You know I’m still here, right?”

                For a while none of them answered him, until Seunghyun snorted and laughed a little. “I can give you his number if you wan—“

                “Geeeee~!!!”

                Just then, a loud techno song was heard from the guest room. Luhan knew it was his phone ringing, so he dashed to the room, ignoring the two person still laughing at him. He hated being the youngest. He was the youngest in his family, he was the youngest from his mother big family, and he was also the youngest from his father’s side of family. He was always made fun of. He knows that his cousins love him, but they always treated him like a child, even until now.

               Luhan checked his caller ID and his heart thumped really hard when it was only showing number. He never had an unknown caller before. All his costumers were given another number, which he didn’t bring now because he always try to be professional and separate his work with family and personal matters. The only person he gave this number to was..

               “Wei?” Luhan decided to answer it first to find out.

               “Hello. Is this.. Deerssi?” the voice sound muffled and Luhan was sure the other man covered his mouth with something. He cursed himself for not having that idea but he was excited anyway. He let out a little yelp and regret it when he realized he’s like a schoolgirl having a call from her crush. Luhan tried to compose himself and with a more stable voice he answered, “Yes. Lax?”

                “It’s Laxy Galaxy, if you remember. Don’t just call me Lax, you disrespect my nickname.”

                The answer made Luhan laugh. This guy was as silly as he was in the letters. They often exchange romantic poems and lyrics and stuff, but in the end of every letter, his pen pal would add some jokes or silly word that made him laugh.

                “Okay, I’m sorry, Laxy Galaxy,” He emphasized at the last three words to make the other man happy.  “Can I just call you Laxy? It’s more convenient and time saving.”

                “Yes, of course you can.”

                “Okay. You sound different from the last time, you know, at the radio,” Luhan didn’t know why said asked that, and he slapped his own forehead after asking this. He was so nervous that he didn’t know what to say.

                “Oh! Yes, I had.. I was having a cough that time,” he heard the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter