Chapter 4

Love, Love, Love (English Version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You…!! You brat!!!! How could you hung up on me??????”

Jiyong was on rage. He ran to Yifan and stop abruptly in front of him. The now white-haired man who just got out of his car didn’t even had a chance to take a step when Jiyong pinched his biceps hard.
 

“Ooooow! Hyung!” he yelled at the sudden pain. It sure going to leave a bruise. “What’d you do that for? It hurts, aw..”
 

Jiyong really didn’t put any attention at Yifan who’s rubbing the place where Ji just pinched him. “One! You were 2 hours late! Two! You hung up on me! And three! Three.. you just.. Yifan!!!” Jiyong’s yelling got louder when he realized Yifan was busy rubbing and blowing the red mark Jiyong made on his arm and not listening to him talking, “Yifan, you’re not listening to me!!!”
 

Ji again pinched Yifan. The other arm now. And again, Yifan cried loud. “Ji! Ouch! Besides, I promised to sing the song at your wedding! Not your engagement party!”
 

“Yifan! You’re so….!!! Ugh!!” he can’t finish his words. He was almost crying, and it finally drew Yifan’s attention. Yifan took Jiyong’s arm and held it in his own, rubbing it softly. He noticed the small beautiful platina band there, and he smiled seeing it. Jiyong and Seunghyun finally was engaged.
 

“Ji Hyung?” Yifan called him. Jiyong never forced him to use honorific references, and when they dated, it was just awkward for Yifan to call his boyfriend with 'Hyung'. But now he wanted to change it. He has to respect Jiyong as his older friend now, and calling him Hyung was a part of it. Jiyong didn't answer him at first, but after a pregnant pause, the older man sighed.
 

 “I.. I was so worried, Fan,” Jiyong’s voice was shaking. He was on the verge of tears but he was trying to hold it back because he knew he was overreacting. Jiyong knew Yifan never liked it when he overreacted. Not that Yifan hates it, he just couldn’t deal with it. He didn’t know how to calm Jiyong when he was like this, and it usually made Yifan nervous. But Ji was not able to hold it this time. “It’s not about the song, it’s not about the guests, I don’t.. I don’t really care about that,” Jiyong looked down at the floor and Yifan could feel a warm tear dropped to his hand, the one holding Jiyong’s hand. “I was worried about you. I know how careless you drive and you almost never drove so far without me or Soohyuk or Seunghyun to accompany you. What if somebody robbed you? What if you had an accident again? What if, oh, you don’t know how many ‘what if’ I’ve thought about, Fan. You have no idea. Remember the last time you drove alone? Remember the accident? I can’t.. You can’t do this.. I..”
 

Jiyong couldn’t continue as he started crying. Yifan who was starting to panic pulled Ji into his embrace, and slowly rubbed the older man’s back. The worry the older man was showing every time Yifan drives alone is no longer something strange to him or the people around him. Yifan has been in a car accident before. It was the first time Yifan drove out of town for business without one of his buddies accompanying him. He was hurt pretty bad, unconscious for almost a month with a broken ribs, broken nose and broken arm. The image of Yifan laying in the ICU, with no guarantee that he will wake up, it haunted Jiyong for years, even until now.
 

“Hey, Ji.. Don’t cry, please don’t cry. I’m fine, see?” Yifan whispered to Jiyong’s ear, trying to calm him down before someone comes out and see Jiyong like this. He pulled back a little and put his finger beneath Jiyong’s chin and carefully forced Ji to look at him. “See? I’m okay. I’m here.”
 

Jiyong didn’t answered and just looked at Yifan. He raised his arms that was on his sides before and touched Yifan’s face, making sure the slightly taller man was really okay. Jiyong nodded when he was sure Yifan was okay, “I’m sorry for overreacting. It’s just.. I’m just scared.”
 

Yifan smiled and cupped Jiyong’s cheek. He wiped the tears from the beautiful man’s eyes, and smiled at him. “This is your engagement party, you can’t look like you just lost your puppy,” Yifan tried to joke, but he knew he failed when Jiyong only looked at him with his big doe eyes, n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter