Chapter 5

Love, Love, Love (English Version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Double update! Please becareful. Go back to the last chapter if you haven't read it. Thank you!

-Galaxy Deer

 

“Alright, alright, I’m coming down.”

                Luhan said to the phone. Seunghyun can be a total sometimes. His cousin knew that Luhan didn’t really like the crowd, except when they went clubbing, and Seunghyun already said he can stay in Jiyong’s guestroom for the night. Luhan was watching a re-run of some fashion designer competition show when Seunghyun called his cellphone and asked him to come down. He said he wanted Luhan to meet the wedding party organizer, so he could match the wedding concept with the outfit. Luhan looked at the mirror one last time to check how he looked. He smiled at his reflection, satisfied at what he saw in the mirror. Luhan had cut his hair today. Before, his hair was long with brownish color, and now he wanted to make a little extreme change, so he asked the hairstylist to dye his hair pink and curled it a bit so it looked fluffy, just like a cotton candy. He looked good. Even when he’s only wearing a low cut v-neck and a pair of baby blue pants, he looked pretty decent for an engagement party.

                The party was very merry. There’s a lot of guest coming. Luhan knew some of them, he and Seunghyun was very close since Luhan didn’t have any other male cousins beside Seunghyun. He also recognized a couple of Hyeyoon’s—Seunghyun’s elder sister—friends, greeted some of Seunghyun’s uncle and aunts from his father’s side (Seunghyun was Luhan’s cousin from his mother’s side, their mothers are sisters), but most of the guest was Jiyong’s. And even though he knew Jiyong pretty well, since Seunghyun and Ji had known each other for a long time, Luhan never knew any of Jiyong’s friends. He didn’t even knew any of Seunghyun’s friend outside high school. He was trying to break through a group of young ladies he knew was Hyeyoon’s friend, flirting with him, when suddenly a couple of kids ran his way and bumped onto him. The kids didn’t even stop to see that Luhan had fell down first, and the crowd was too busy with themselves to realize his small figure was on the ground. He tried to stand up, but he fell back down when a pain shot through his tailbone. Damn, he thought, this is not good. Luhan was still trying to stand up when a hand appeared in front of his sight and a voice asked him, “Are you okay?”

                He lost his breath at the sight in front of him. Never did Luhan reacted this way when he see another person. Hell, he worked with very beautiful and super handsome models all the time, but none of them made him reacted like this. His heart was beating so fast and he felt something warm crept from his neck to his cheek. He knew he was blushing. The man before him was just.. beyond beautiful, or handsome. He had this strong jaws, unique mouth that reminds him of a cartoon character – The Angry Bird – a handsome one, firm but somehow cute nose, high cheek bone, very thick eyebrows (where have I seen this eyebrows before? Luhan thought) and a pair of eyes Luhan just couldn’t describe. It was the most mesmerizing eyes he ever saw with the sharp gaze and smoky accent, even the man’s pale white hair did not outshine the power of his eyes. Luhan just stayed there in a daze, looking at the other male who also seemed a bit flushed, until someone had to ruin the moment by clearing his throat.

                “So, you two have met already?” Luhan was brought out of his trance when he heard Seunghyun’s baritone voice. He quickly put himself together and accept the white haired male’s hand who helped him stand up. There were no sparks when they touch like what Luhan has anticipated, but he liked how big and warm the other man’s hand was and how it fitted Luhan’s hand perfectly.
         
       “Uhh, thanks. I guess,” Luhan finally said with a very small voice, he was now the center of attention, all the guest was looking at him who pretend to clean his shirt, just so he had a reason not to look at the crowd and the man who just help him. Seunghyun understood his cousin’s nervousness and told everybody that the younger one was okay, and they can continue to enjoy the party.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter