Chapter 6

Love, Love, Love (English Version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


“Darn!!”

                Yifan slapped his forehead when he studied the calendar. He was just going to make a note at his desk calendar for Sunday, the appointment at Luhan’s boutique to discuss Seunghyun and Jiyong’s wedding outfit, when he saw there was already a note there. ‘Meeting Deer’. How could he forgot he was going to meet his pen pal at Sunday? He hasn’t even called him yet!

                Still with a towel on his wet hair, he took his phone and searched for a name he just stored in yesterday.

                “Ah, here it is. My Little Deer.”

                Yifan called the number, for a minute considering if he should call later on since he remembered they were supposed to meet at Saturday but they had to delayed it to Sunday because the Deer had work to do at Saturday.  The tone ringed for a while, before he finally somebody picked up the call.

                “Wei?”

                The voice ringed a bell at Yifan’s brain, but he couldn’t grasp it, so he shrugged it off and before he replied the greeting, he put his hand in front of his mouth.  He didn’t want the other to remember his voice so easily. “Hello. Is this.. Deer?”

                Yifan heard a yelp from the other line, and it made him laughed secretly. This Deer was too cute. “Yes,” came the answer. “Lax?”

                “It’s Laxy Galaxy, if you remember. Don’t just call me Lax, you disrespect my nickname.”

                The other laughed at this, and Yifan he was sure he had heard this laugh somewhere before. He fell in love instantly with this laugh. “Okay, I’m sorry, Laxy Galaxy,” the Deer emphasized those three words and laughed again. “Can I just call you Laxy? It’s more convenient and time saving.”

                “Yes, of course you can.”

                “Okay. You sound different from the last time, you know, at the radio.”

                “Oh! Yes, I had.. I was having a cough that time,” he decided to lie, but got a shock when his friend answered with a, “You sound a lot better back then.”

                “Uhh...” Yifan wasn’t able to reply. Deer sounded worry when he asked Yifan if he offended him with his jokes. He said he wasn’t really good at joking, and often offended someone with his harsh words. But Yifan told him not to worry and that he was used to all kind of jokes. He can take it. Deer laughed at this, and Yifan just hope he can make the other guy keep laughing, because he decided that’s what made him fall in love with him. Kind of reminds him to Luhan.

                “Wait, that wasn’t supposed to happen,. Why am I suddenly thinking about Seunghyun’s cousin?” Yifan said to himself.

                “So~, about Sunday..” he tried to get Luhan off of his mind and concentrate on this guy speaking with him. The guy he was dying to meet.

                “Ah! Actually I was waiting for your call to talk about Sunday!”

                Yifan felt guilty when he heard this. He may just broke somebody’s heart by cancelling this meeting. Yifan wasn’t the type of person who breaks promises easily even though he looked like one. He’s a man of his words, and he feel really bad for forgetting his appointment with his pen pal. “I’m sorry, Deer, but.. I think.. I think we have to reschedule,” Yifan quickly said. He didn’t wan to hear the other man’s excitement just to make him more disappointed later. There was a long pause Yifan was afraid the Deer hung up.

                “Little Deer?”

                Fortunately, he was still there. “Ah, yes, Laxy. Actually.. I was about to tell you the same thing. I think.. we need to reschedule. Something came up and it’s really really important—not that you’re not important—but I hope you understand. It’s a family matter.”

                “Yes, yes of course I understand,” Yifan didn’t know if he had to feel disappointed or glad to hear that. He somehow was glad that Deer had a sudden plan, but he too felt a little bit sour that Deer kind of made him number 2. Well, not like he didn’t forget about the appointment with the other, so Yifan HAD TO understand. “That’s okay. I don’t know when actually I can be free, it’s going to be busy for me this week, but.. I’ll make sure we keep contact.”

                “Ah, yes. I had a very full schedule too this week. So umm... well, I.. gotta go.”

                Yifan wanted to groan in disappointment hearing that. “Uh,, can I call you again soon?”

                “Why don’t we just write to each other? I find it more.. fun. And you haven’t even sent another picture of yours, cheater!”

                “What? Hey, you think I was able to find you between that..what.. 100 kids? You think I’m a psychic??”

                He heard the other man laughed again. And unco

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter