Chapter 10

Love, Love, Love (English Version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

FAST UPDATE!! BECAUSE KRIS AND LUHAN ARE REUNITING! AND DEAR LORD I'M SO HAPPY!!!! Make sure you read chapter 9 first, okay? Enjoy!!!

 

                The rest of the night was a blur to Yifan. He couldn’t even focus on any of the conversation, and he didn’t feel like eating the food in front of him, even though it was made by a five-star chef. This whole thing, he still couldn’t grasp it. Mrs. Lu recognized him as the wedding planner for Jiyong’s party, and Luhan had to tell her that he did know Yifan. What was worse was when he looked at Fei, she looked like a whole different person. She was looking at Luhan with the biggest genuine smile he ever saw her sister put on her face.  Fei was usually shy in front of guys, but with Luhan it looks like they get along well. Was it because Luhan’s personality or his sister was always this easy to approach? He wasn’t sure what to call it, but he knew her sister fell in love instantly with this now honey colored hair young man in front of them. It’s like Fei could hear his questions, she turned to Yifan and reached to squeeze his hand. She leaned closer to Yifan and whispered, “You won’t believe this, but I think I’m falling in love with him,” and Yifan would never ever in his life imagined he would hear her sister saying something like that. Yifan decided he couldn’t take it anymore, and he excused himself.

                He pulled out a cigarette from his pocket, and leaned his back at the railing on the top floor of the hotel. He lit it up and inhaled it before puffing the smoke in one long breath. He pulled out the paper that contained Deer’s lyrics and looked at it. He was confused. He thought he was falling for his pen pal for 6 month, and he can’t wait to meet him. But then he met Luhan, who made him experience the same feeling he once felt for Jiyong, only much stronger this time. The slightly older male became the reason he smiled, became the reason he laughed, and for once, he felt like maybe, maybe this was love and maybe this would work. But things like this just have to happen, right? Things like, the person you love happen to be your sister's future husband. But even though he feels guilty because the feeling he had for Luhan was more.. real.., but he still had to admit he had feelings for whoever this Deer is. If he was falling for Luhan, why does he has this same strong feeling about this Deer? He had asked what Deer has been questioning since a long time ago, since he met Luhan. Is it possible to love two people at once? Yifan closed his eyes and took another breath of his smoke, when he heard a small voice calling him.

 

                “Lu-Luhan?” Yifan hurriedly put back the paper to his pocket. He hoped Luhan hadn’t seen it. He smiled and waved at Luhan. Luhan take that as a permission to come closer, so he approached Yifan and stood beside him, mirroring Yifan’s position with his back leaning on the railing. “What are you doing out here?”

                “What are you doing out here? It’s freezing,” Luhan shivered. Yifan didn’t have any coat to offer, so he offered his cigar.

                “Do you smoke?”

                Luhan laughed as he took one and slipped it between his lips. He waited for Yifan to light up the stick. They smoked in silence fo a while, enjoying each others presence. Yifan didn’t know that silence could be so comfortable.

                “How did it go?” The taller man decided to break the silence. "The wedding is all set?”

                “The wedding was all set the moment my mother told me she was going to arrange my marriage,” Luhan didn’t want to make an impression that he didn’t like Yifan’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter