Chapter 11

Love, Love, Love (English Version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


 “Where the hell is he???”

                Luhan looked at the watch on his wrists and when he saw it was pointing at 3, he sighed. He had already finished a cup of coffee and don’t even ask how many glass of water he had order. Laxy was 3 hours late. And that’s not good. He already text Laxy to tell him that he was waiting at The Coffee Bean at Wangfujing, and from there they could go around the food stalls, but he didn’t got any reply from the other man. He tried to call, but it was always rejected or the other did not pick it up. Luhan tried to keep his mind positive, texting with Yoochun and Zitao helped him to relax a bit, and even the phonecall he received from Fei was able to make him laugh. But when the phonecall ended, and the text had stopped because Tao had to go back to work and Seunghyun was in the middle of a recording session with Jiyong and needed to supervise it, Luhan’s nervousness came back. He was fidgeting in his seat, playing with his straws, jumping at his seat everytime a costumer came in, only to slump back in his seat because none of the guests came to aprroach him to say “Hi, I’m Laxy”.

                “Do you want to order anything else, Sir?” a waitress came and asked him as she took the empty cup. Luhan just looked at her and shook his head. The waitress nooded and smiled at him, Luhan knew she pitied him. He was like a desperate man waiting for a lover to come on a date. But he never came. Suddenly his phone rang. Luhan looked at the caller ID, unknown number, Luhan was very sure it’s Laxy.

                “He.. hello? Laxy?” He asked. He didn’t even looked at the caller ID to see that it was actually a different number from the last one he used to call Luhan. “Galaxy?” he called again when there was no answer.

                After a minute of silence, somebody with a muffled voice answered. “I’m sorry, Deer. I couldn’t make it.”

               Luhan felt like his heart just went free-falling to the floor. “Wha-what are you talking about?”

              “I.. won’t be able to meet you. I’m not coming,” somehow the sentence offensed Luhan. He’s not coming??

              “Laxy, don’t you dare play with me. I’ve waited for three hours and you’re saying you can’t make it??? Yah! Do you have any respect at all?”

            "I respect you more than I should, Deer,” Luhan does not understand the sad tone in the other’s voice. “And I now I love you, more than I ever should, more than I ever could.”

                “Love? L-Lax. It’s not funny anymore. Show up! I’m going to wait until you show up.”

                “Please, just go home, and forget me, okay?”

                “What??” Luhan almost stand up from his seat. What is this?? Why was he suddenly acting like this? “Are you kidding me???”

                “You look cute today, by the way. The beanie suits you. You don’t have to act tough all the time, you know. Loosen up a bit.”

              Luhan snapped his head out of the window when he heard this. How did he know he’s wearing a beanie? Unless... “Yah, you. A stalker to now?” Luhan slowly stood up from his seat and examine the buildings around him. There were only restaurants and clothes shop around, no tall buildings, and Luhan had no idea which one the other was in, because every store had a clear view of him from their spot. “What the hell, Laxy? Come out now!!!”

                “I’m sorry, Little Deer. I really can’t. We should stop writing to each other too.”

              “What?? What are you.. what happened?” Luhan gave up. He was worried, he really wanted to cry. It’s like being dumped by someone, and Luhan didn’t like the feeling. “I’m begging you, Laxy, please please show up. Just this once.”

   

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter