Chapter 3

Love, Love, Love (English Version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Dear Laxy

I would love to meet you. I’m working on Saturday, how about Sunday? We can meet on the park near my apartement. It’s a beautiful and quite park I used to visit whenever I needed inspiration for my new design. Oh, and have I told you yet? I’m taking music classes since last week. I really wanted to be a good song writer. Hey, maybe we can work together one day? We can colaborate and make a duo team. Laxy-Deer. The Galaxy Deer. Doesn’t it sound cool? (Luhan laughed at himself when he read what he just wrote)

I’ll give you my phone number, and I’ll be expecting you to call me first. ^_^

But promise me, promise me we’ll still be sending letters to each other even if we exchage phone numbers. I won’t reply any of your text message, okay? I can’t wait for our meeting. I hope you are as excited as I am.

p.s. the number is 98921657

p.s.s. I can’t even see your face in that picture, you silly! Not fair, I let you see my picture. Send me another one before Sunday!

 

                                                                                                                still smarter than you,

 

                                                                                                                Deer

 

“I am as excited as you,” Yifan talks to himself after reading the letter. He read the p.s.s. and laughed. Well, his mysterious pen pal did sent him his picture, but it was a picture of a whole school at their outing day! Does it make any sense? How was he suppose to find which one was him between hundreds of other children in that picture??

He remembered the day he made a phonecall to a radio station. The DJ was discussing a topic about gays, and had some guest for the show. Yifan, who knew how hard it was for gay people to come out, made a phonecall and miracolously went through the line. He then told them his story about being gay. By the end of his phonecall, the DJ suddenly asked for his number. For a friend, he said. But Yifan didn’t gave him his number. Yifan gave his PO Box number instead. Yifan loved writing. Even when he was majoring in bussines, he always loved writing. He had a couple of good song which became a hit through some idols his friend produced, and some song he kept for himself to sing, and rap, because he didn’t want anybody else to sing or rap it, but Yifan have no intention to be an idol either. Because he loves writing, he wanted this ‘friend’  to write to him instead of texting. And the person did.

He called himself Deer, and after a few times writing to each other, Yifan found that they had a lot in common, yet so different. They were in to a lot of same things like fashion, they were into music, they liked writing, they hated sport, but they had opposite personality. Deer was more of a serious, hardworker, perfectionist and confident person, yet so spoiled and sometimes whiney, Yifan can judge from the way he wrote. While Yifan himself, even if he does feel like he is also a spoiled kid since he came from a very wealthy family who gave him everything he needed and wanted, but he was more of a silly jokester, had a laid back personality and more relaxed in doing his job, but he made sure he does it right. But Yifan always lack some self confidence when he’s not in an environment he’s familiar with. Writing to Deer was like playing a puzzle. He put a piece on the board, and this person, whoever he is, completed him, although they did not had the same shape. He connect to this Deer so fast, and he almost could say that he had fell in love with his pen pal. The only thing that made him unsure was the fa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter