PART 2

Piece Of Hell

A/N:

Hellooooo there!

I decided to update the next chapter already 'cause today's ma BDAAAAAYYY!!!! I'm getting OOOLLLDDD!!! T^T

ANYWAYS, ENJOY READING! 


 

At the same time, Jessica was running through the crowded hallway in school, bumping into some other students as well to get to her classroom before lesson started. Yes, she had been RUNNING since she left her house this morning. She had a reason for breaking her favourite motto. An important matter that kept her away from her precious sleep.

She worked hard with her sister's help and it will be a success is what she hopes for. Arriving at her destination with a neatly wrapped box in her hands, she nearly crashed down the door of her classroom out of excitement.

 

Right at that moment the door to the classroom opened with a loud bang, indicating another probably student.

Students who were already inside the room had their jaws wide open, not because of the sudden noise but at the sight of an early Jessica Jung. O_O

 

Jessica caught a glance of her supposed-to-be-ex-victims. Taeyeon stood with her raised fist in front of a crying Tiffany and Sunny was patting the poor girl's head. ( ̄▽ ̄)~■  (~TT-TT~)  It could only mean one thing to Jessica. She stormed straight to the three girls, roughly grabbing Taeyeon by her collar and pulling her up with her left arm, so that the shorter one of them was practically flying now.

She gave her her coldest glare, speaking with an accompanied icy voice. The room became cold in an instant due to her cold aura, making everyone shiver in fear.

 

"Today's the day of your death. Any last wishes?... ( ̄- ̄)@" said Jessica threatening while tightening her grip on the collar.

"KYYAAAAAHHH!!! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES, HELLSICA'S ON THE WAAAAYYY!!! o(°□°)o " Students were running around, jumping over fallen chairs and moved desks, squeezing their way out the door.

Taeyeon struggled breathing in Jessica's hard grip, but she could still utter out some words.

"What... the hell's... wrong with... you?! Let go of... me!... Hanging in... the air... like this... doesn't make me ...grow any taller!... ::>_<:: " Her face turning from red to purple blue already .

Awoken from their shocked state, Sunny and Tiffany immediately came to Taeyeon's rescue.

Sunny embraced the latter's legs from behind and pulled them up for the choking girl to breath again, while Tiffany grabbed Jessica's left arm, making Jessica look right into Tiffany's teary puppy eyes combined with her cute pouty lips.

"Jessi~...., please let go of TaeTae... ╭(~TεT~)╮ "

 

Jessica's icy heart melted right away with her body turning into a puddle as well. (Not literally XD)

The Danshin Duo dropped to the floor with a loud thud.

"YAH, Taengoo, get off me! You're HEAVY for a shorty! <(ˍ ˍ*)> " Sunny pushed the other shorty aside, standing up to brush off her clothes from dust.

"YAH! WHO are you calling a SHORTY, MIDGET?! <(`^´)> " Taeyeon shouted back while rubbing her bruised throat.

"OMGEE TAETAE, ARE YOU OK?!? >o< " Tiffany rushed to Taeyeon's side making her grin like an idiot, because at least someone cares for her.

"Yeah yeah, I'm fine. But could you please LOWER your LOUD voice, Ppany?! My ears are going to bleed! GEEZ! ~>_<~ " Taeyeon covered her ears just like a kid before getting a hard slap to her arm.

"I was just worried about you and this is how you repay me?!? UNGRATEFUL SHORTY! ( ̄ε(# ̄)︴" Tiffany turned her head to the side with puffed out cheeks.

"I'm NOT short! My doctor said I'm still growing!... besides SunBuns' shorter than me... ( ̄ε(# ̄)︴" whined Taeyeon with her pouty lips.

"I just pretend I didn't hear that... for now. -_-# " Sunny was making her way to the confused Ice Princess who didn't seem to understand the scene unfolding before her.

"Do not worry, your highness." She whispered, "You mistook the whole scene right there. Taengoo only wanted a fist bump with us, it's how we always cheer each other up. She would never hurt a dear friend. Maybe you should apologize to her, since it was pretty dangerous just now. And would you please make Tiffany FINALLY be aware of your TRUE feelings? ∩__∩ " Sunny saw right through Jessica from the very beginning, since she was the clever one who understood people's feelings with just a little observation and of course women's instinct.

Jessica stood still for a moment, gazing at the floor before lifting her head up to stare at her target of love.

"..... I understand. Thanks for your support. Could you do me a favor and get your pea-loving lover away from Tiff? Only for today.....until it's my turn to cling onto Tiff as my future wifey that is! = ̄ω ̄= " Jessica had a determined, yet slight byun face after her declaration.

"No problem. I see you've got sharp eyes too, finding out about me and Taengoo's relationship. Hey, please make sure this is going to be DIFFERENT than the other times, 'cause girls will never know if someone likes them when they only get bullied with pranks, you know?  ̄ω ̄ "

Sunny told the confused Ice Princess, before walking back to make her dookong-loving lover pay for what she called her earlier.

 

Jessica noticed it was too late to give Tiffany her self-made cake right now, since their teacher came in to start the lesson. She decided to continue her plan at lunch time.

The lesson seemed to be awfully longer than ever with the anxious feeling building up inside the suffering brunette.

She couldn't even take her favourite little nap in class, that poor poor excited kitten.

After a year (to Jessica) the bell finally rang, indicating lunch time.

It was finally time to continue her plan. Jessica mustered enough courage to make her way with wobbly legs to Tiffany's seat.

She breathed in and out... more than enough. Shutting her eyes close, she reached out her hands with the wrapped box in her grip.

"Tiff, for you!.... ~>_<~ ................ O_O "

When she didn't get a response she slowly opened her eyes just to witness Tiffany being dragged out the classroom by that giraffe-shikshin friend Sooyoung.

"DAMN, THAT PIG!! She's just like Yoona, always running for food!... \(゜ロ\) " She was fuming now, but she couldn't let that stop her plan, so she calmed down and walked out the classroom too, following Tiffany wherever she might go.

 

At the cafeteria she saw Tiffany sitting at a table in the center, but she was not alone.

"Didn't Sunny say she would help me?? CURSE YOUUU! (° □°)o " She looked up to the sky with one anger-trembling fist in the air.

Upon feeling the temperature drop rapidly, Sunny's instincts told her it was time to fulfill her promise.

"Hey, I need to use the toilet for a moment. Taengoo~, you're coming with me, NO EXCUSE! (*^﹏^*) " She dragged her squirming girlfriend by her neck, leaving Tiffany alone by the table.

"Ok ok! I already said I'm sorry for calling you short, Sunny Bunny~ Why are you still punishing meee~…… Hey  are you even listening?!? ㄟ(≧◇≦)ㄏ " There was no mercy for the little ByunTaeyeon as her tiny body was still being forced to wipe the ground clean.

 

"FINALLY! I've gotta repay Sunny later! ╭(′▽‵)╯ "

Jessica clenched hard on the wrapped box again, trying to ease her nervousness.

"Second chance. Here I go! (0^◇^0)/ " She patted her cheeks two times and slowly walked to her angel on earth.

Before she could even reach the raven haired, Sooyoung and Seohyun, who were also Tiffany's closest friends, suddenly appeared out of nowhere, occupying the empty seats by the table.

Jessica wasn't going to let them come in between her and her love of her life, so she continued walking until she was behind Tiffany and Sooyoung's back.

"Man, you don't BELIEVE what Seobaby did to me, Fany! When I was about to order my snack, she had already decided for me what to eat and you know PERFECTLY WELL it's NOT enough for me, right?!?! I only got four ham-sandwiches, three portions of fries, five slices of pizza and one apple! Σ( ° △ °|||)︴" cried Sooyoung pathetically while already munching down her food.

 

"Uhhm... Unnie, I think that amount can already count as all the three main meals per day... This fast food will be the end of your life someday.  ̄ˍ ̄ " Seohyun remarked while reading a book.

 

"You call THAT a snack, Soo?! Where the HELL'S all the food going?!? Is your stomach a black hole or what?! Σ( ° △ °|||)︴" The oldest of them asked with disgust but also admiration toward the tall and skinny girl.

The greedy pig was eating her last nutrition of the 'little' snack away, as she began talking with full, spitting out some of the remainings from .

"It runs in the family. It's god's gift to us Chois to stay y and slim AND the ability to eat a LOT.

WOAH, I could eat ANYTHING eatable that jumps into my sight right now! This wasn't enough at all, you know? I'm still craving for some more.... maybe a cake could satisfy my stomach for now... ╰( ̄▽ ̄)╭ " Soo was glancing at her surroundings, trying to find some desserts that belong to others.

Jessica, who heard the last part, quickly turned around running for dear life with her cake before the shikshin could spot her.

"Soo unnie, your undying love for unhealthy food scares people. So Jessica unnie does care for her body as well... We need more people like me and her! (*^﹏^*) " Seohyun suggested, oblivious to the real reason why Jessica ran away, as she tilted her head to the side.

"YAH, ONE of your kind is already MORE than ENOUGH! We don't NEED any more health frea-... I mean earth-saving angels.... (*>.<*) " Soo stopped her tongue from throwing any insults at her dongsaeng when she saw her cute, sad frown on her face. After hearing the correction, Seohyun showed her holy smile again, earning lovely pats from the older one (*¯︶¯*) .

Tiffany who was at the same table was  in her own world, wondering why her cute bully had been acting so weird lately.

 

The cute 'bully' was running the second time today, but it was unavoidable, as she still had to win her special victim's heart and without the cake it would probably end up ugly again.

She opened the door to the school's bathroom and hid inside a stall while panting hard.

She closed the toilet lid and sat on it in order to let her tired legs rest for a moment.

"DAMN IT! WHY that PIG?! RUINING my plan the SECOND TIME and forcing me to abandon my motto again!! (/ロ゜)/ " Jessica shouted, her voice echoing in the room, not minding any presence that would witness one of her STRESS moments.

When she was starting to calm down, she opened her eyes to look up at the ceiling only to find a head looking down at her with a mischievous smirk.  (°﹏°)

"AAAAHHHHH!!! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING UP THERE, HYOYEON?!?! YOU SCARED THE SHIIIAAAT OUT OF ME!! <( ° □ °|||)> " Her childhood friend Hyoyeon almost fell down from the wall she's been hanging on, due to the shock of witnessing Jessica's ear-damaging dolphin scream LIVE in the front seats.

"HOLY GEEZUS! I was only worried about ya when I saw ya running into the bathroom, I repeat, RUNNING.

If ya don't want anyone to think yer're gonna get killed here, ya better shut it!

Anyway, ya could sing Gain and Narsha's high-pitched screaming parts in that one song called Sixth Sense without any problems, man... -_-# " She used her pinky finger to poke her ear in annoyance.

Jessica only puffed out her cheeks with a cute pout on her lips, as she crossed her arms above the box on her lap.

"What if I was peeing or pooing right now, you !? ( ̄ε(# ̄)︴"

"Well, I just tried ma luck, although judging from how fast ya ran, one could think ya have diarrhea... So.... what is THAT worthy for the Ice Princess to exceed her speed limit of 5 km per hour....? ⊙﹏⊙ " asked the blonde with her usual smirk on her face again, eyeing her friend knowingly from head to toe.

Fortunately Hyoyeon was also one of the clever girls out there who understood with just a glance. The Ice Princess stayed mum, only looking at the box on her lap with a strained face.

"I see.... CONGRATULATIONS on FINALLY having the GUTS to confess to yer WOMAN OF YER DREAMS! Took ya long enough, but ya shouldn't make that face 'cause ya actually look like ya have MAJOR constipation! (≧▽≦)/~┴┴  Looking at the neatly wrapped box in yer grasp, I believe this time it's not gonna be anything related to bugs and such things..., yeah? ﹋o﹋ " presumed Kim Choding from above the wall of the stall beside the brunette's.

"Hey, I can't help looking like that now, okay?! Do you know how it feels to be constipated?? <(`^´)>  Anyways, yeah, no bugs this time.... hehe. I'm going to give her a strawberry cake made by me! .... But that shikshin Sooyoung's already ruined my second chance today! <(ˍ ˍ*)> " ranted Jung J with an angry face.

"Hahahaha ya mean it's rather made in HELL if it was U who made the cake! (≧▽≦)/~┴┴ That aside, I could offer ya some help. I'll just distract that giraffe with food and she won't bother ya for today.... I still wonder how she remains so slim and y....? Did ya know she dances GREAT, alongside me and Yuri, that is? People call us the Dorky Kkab Crew 'cause they LOVE our funny dance competitions we hold during break. ╰( ̄▽ ̄)╭ " stated Hyoyeon proudly.

"SHUT UP! Krys guided me...! .... And no, never heard of that name. Can't be that special...  ̄︿ ̄ " deadpanned Jessica, switching from an embarrassed to a blank face. A vein popped out of Hyoyeon's temple, indicating her anger as Jessica indirectly described her popular team as being invisible as air.

"HEY, ya know PERFECTLY WELL we're GREAT dancers!... But fine, if ya don't need ma help, suit yersel- ╮(╯◇╰)╭ " "NOO!! HELP MEEE, HYOOO~ I CAN'T DO IT ALONE!! I'LL DO ANYTHING, JUST PLEASE HELP ME~ ~T3T~ " Sica used her rare aegyeo(waterfall-crying face combined with her ultimate sweet pouty lips) that could soften the baddest chicks in an instant.

"..... Ughh... alright! BUT ONLY if ya join our crew. Don't forget ya were one of us before ya became so lazy and stepped up the 'throne of royalty'. ~(+﹏+)~ " Kim Choding wriggled her eyebrows at her whining friend.

"...I....I.... Just get that pig away from me and Tiff and I'll join that ridiculous crew of yours... -_-b " LaySica reluctantly gave in after considering the given option with hesitance.

"GOOD! Ridiculousness is the motto of our team! Prepare yer body for our next performance which will be hold soon. Now, get yer azz movin' 'cause the bell already rang five minutes ago. └(^o^)┘replied Hyoyeon before climbing down the toilet wall.

Jessica had a shocked look on her face before she stormed out the bathroom, only to peek her head inside after some seconds again.

"Aren't we in the same class? COME ON, we're late! O_O "

"Oh haha, that's right! XD "