PART 6

Piece Of Hell

 

Two days after

 

Every student at school turned around with shocked faces when two certain girls walked past them, hand in hand, looking even more stunning than when they weren't together yet.

Yes, I'm talking about JeTi right now! ( ̄︶ ̄)> <( ̄︶ ̄)

They were just BLINDINGLY DAZZLING together, so please close your eyes if you don't want to be blinded.

And if you're wondering why they only were seen as an official couple today, it was because Jessica collapsed of getting too much lovely attention from her mushroom on their confession day, so she felt too dizzy and weak to attend classes the next day. Or maybe it was because she actually caught a slight cold from being in her wet clothes for too long.... That would explain why she wore a surgical mask today, but man, she KILLED even that look!

The boys and girls were a little bit sad they had no chance to have a shot at love with either GORJESS Jessica nor FANYTASTIC Tiffany, but they took it all well because the Ice Princess and the Eye-Smile Princess were MADE for each other, so they decided to support them (Well, they all didn't have a chance to begin with anyway... XD)

Upon arriving in the classroom, all eyes were once again on JeTi. They gave off a bright, twinkling aura with them just standing by the door, showing off their dazzling aura. Taeyeon and Sooyoung eyed them with a wide confused expression, while Jessica's friends, including Sunny and Seohyun, smiled along. They even acted like JeTi were some popular idols by applauding loudly and whistling.  /▔□▔)/  0^◇^0)/ ヽ(^。^)ノ \(゜ロ\)(/ロ゜)/  ╭(′▽‵)╭(′▽‵)╯ GO!

"HEY! Someone here who's got something like a large, thick blanket to cover these blinding bright PINK lovebirds there? I forgot to bring my sunglasses with me! ╰( ̄▽ ̄)╭ " Hyoyeon, who was the one whistling, joked with her hands held in front of her face, covering her 'blinded' eyes.

"Congratulations, unnies! I knew you were meant to be, since the book I was reading said soulmates are surrounded by a pink aura and actually it looks like you unnies have a very pink cotton candy coat around you... Oh, and most importantly, Jessica unnie eats very healthy as I presume, so you both will be able to live together for a very long time, before you die eventually. ∩__∩ " deadpanned Seohyun with a polite but innocent smile, earning some awkward laughs.

 

Let's just say the sweet maknae didn't know the bright PINK aura might have  been the extra LARGE PINK scarf wrapped around JeTi's necks, technically binding them together('cause ya know, Jessi's sick right now XD). JeTi's matching couple look. ;D

Jessica already took off her mask to talk normally with them peopz.

"OMG! The FIRST time I got to witness a cute smiling Sica! Well, only if I don't count the times you were smiling like a lovestruck idiot whenever you observed your Tiffany from afar... ╮(╯◇╰)╭ " The secret-spilling Yuri had a dirty smirk plastered on her face, drawing a 'do-you-want-to-die?!' look from the victim of embarrassment.

"HAHAHAHA Sica unnie, it looks like you FINALLY made the pink puppy yours. This just calls for a celebration! How about going to an 'All-You-Can-Eat- Buffet with everyone together?! EVERYTHING'S ON SICA-UNNIE!!! (≧▽≦)/~┴┴ " Yoona, the hungry deer immediately pulled out her phone to search for the best and most expensive restaurants in Seoul. Looks like someone's going to be broke soon.

"I'm so HAPPY for you both, you CUTE little pets in love! You could almost, ALMOST surpass my cuteness, but keep on dreaming.  ̄ω ̄

Oh and Fany, please don't ever leave Sica's side 'cause we don't want HellSica going CRAZY again like the last time, you remember? A HellFany's more than enough already... (-_-) " After voicing out her fear, Sunny Bunny began to take a picture of the cute couple to edit it in her phone by drawing little adorable animal ears, whiskers and tails on both JessiCat and PuppFany.

(I'm sorry this gif looks a lil ty, but i used ma mobile phone to edit and blabla 'cause there's no pic with a PuppFany, so i just created one myself... XD DON'T LAUGH!)

The Ice Princess felt a little embarrassed with the noisy cheering, but she couldn't help letting out cute giggles with her curled hands cupping her blushing face, despite the weird and irritating remarks. She guessed giving in to that Yoong Shikshin's request was worth it, since she got her Tiffany now. o(>^ω^<)o

The other American felt like giving the latter a PASSIONATE HARD KISS for being overly adorable again, but she had to restrain herself because of her lover's cold.

Only the mushroom's remaining two friends were still confused with the situation.

"YAH, PPANY! WHAT DA HEOLL'S GOING ON?! YOU'RE DATING HER AND SINCE WHEN?? WHY THAT BULLYING DOOKONG-HATING BEAST?! At first I was fine with her and you getting together, BUT DID YOU FORGET what she DID to ME!? SHE ALMOST STRANGLED ME TO DEATH LAST TIME, WITH NO REASON AT THAT!! (/ロ゜)/ " Taeyeon had an expression ridden of fears while pointing a trembling index finger at the 'beast'.

 (ignore the text in this pic XD)

Sunny came to her lover's side to distract her by groping her left cheek from behind. The latter jumped up in surprise, but the thought of a ByunSun by her side invaded her mind and it seemed kinda HOT to her. A erted dorky grin made its way on to her face. (*>﹏<*)

"OH, cool thing, Fany! I didn't know YOU swing THAT way, but I guess it can't be helped since it looks like Ms. Y here could turn EVERY girl gay for her. And that mask only helps the illusion of a hot mysterious lady! ;D

Please make sure, you both do your stuff at home or something 'cause we still got to keep a certain maknae as innocent as possible. And also, did I hear something about a free buffet?... ~(*+﹏+*)~ " Sooyoung gave JeTi her blessings and a naughty wink before patting the innocent Seobaby's head with a holy/hungry look directed at the new couple. Someone's DEFINITELY going to be broke.

 

All the girls gathered together at the cafeteria of their school when it was lunch time, because JeTi had something prepared for all the ones who helped them become a couple.

 

"Hey gurlz, how 'bout we join forces since the lovey-dovey couple is an item now and we're most likely to hang around with each other from now on? ^O^ " Everyone took a seat around a big table, awaiting the treat JeTi had prepared. Hyoyeon who was very known for being socially conversational began the chit-chat.

"Sure, why not? You guys seem fun to be around with. ←_← →_→ " Liking the idea, the chocolate lady agreed, eyes scanning the remaining girls for further participants.

"Cool. Since we'll be an alliance made of two separate alliances, we should give us a new name. ( ̄▽ ̄) " The tanned prankster followed right after.

"Oh, if you're talking about names, leave it to me! Let's see.... How about the 'Ahjumma/Dookong-EnergyPill/Bunny-LaySica/IcePrincess-EyeSmiler/Totoro-Charcoal/BlackPearl-Deer/BlackHole-Shikshin/Pig-Choding/DancingQueen-Maknae/Angel-' alliance?? 0^◇^0)/ " The ByunTae used their old alliance name, adding the new members with names based on their looks and personality.

"Taengoo, cut it out already with those weird ideas! It's IMPOSSIBLE to remember that NEVER-ENDING name, heck I'm not even able to get our old one correct without my tongue stumbling on each word! Why don't you come up with something as short as your height for ONCE?! (~_~メ) " Frustrated danshin partner was not agreeing on the lame thought of her girlfriend, so she gave JummaTaeng a hard slap on her arm, creating a loud slapping sound.

"OOWWW! OK fine! Insulting me like that even though you're shorter.... but did you have to hit me that hard, SunBuns? ( ̄ε(# ̄)︴" Pouting at her vertically-challenged companion earned her a peck on her oo and her lips.

"The midget's DAMN right. We should go with a name that suits us well as a whole group, something that's also easy to say. Something like.... the Gossip Girls 'cause everyone's talking about us in school. We're like SUPER HOT celebrities, ya know? ╮(╯◇╰)╭ " The Black Pearl arrogantly swapped her silky black hair behind her shoulder, accidentally hitting Jessica's zoned out face with it on the way, but she still managed to give off that y carefree vibe, since the kitten seemed to be tamed at the moment with the puppy obliviously clinging onto her arm.

Sunny however was angrily poking her inner cheek with her tongue at the little insult.

"YAH, don't give me that! Just so you know, Ms. Cola, for being a danshin I still got the BIGGEST s of you all! ╰( ̄▽ ̄)╭ " She retorted with her hands pushing up her s, leading to an ashamed Yul who could only laugh awkwardly.

"Well, I don't know unnies. I don't really like having people talk about us behind our backs. Can't we have a name that doesn't draw too much attention in a bad way? (・へ・) " Goguma Seo, who was currently reading a book, looked up to join the discussion with a worried expression.

"Aaaww, you guyz are NO fun! If you want to be plain... then what do you think of Girls' Generation?  ̄ 3 ̄ " The kid-leader didn't give much effort on thinking up a new name.

"Eeww! What are we, LITTLE INNOCENT gurlz?! That's so NOT gonna be our gang's name! I don't wanna be made fun of just 'cause I'm young! \(゜ロ\) " Kim Choding retorted disgusted.

"Haha seriously, that name sounds soo WEIRD! HOW did you come up with THAT, TaeTae? We should go with the PINK Princesses instead. That sounds CUTE, right? ㄟ(~^◇^~)ㄏ " This time bubbly Tiff wanted to share her idea. She used her 'irresistible' eye smile to gain the others' approval, which of course only worked perfectly with one certain Ice Princess.

"I love everything Tiff loves, so I'm also for PINK Princesses. (▔□▔)/ " GorJess didn't hesitate on answering right away, because pleasing her beloved mushroom was all she could think about.

"Are ya KIDDING ME?!? THAT's even WORSE than Girls' Generation! Go and give yer pet names only to yerselves and NOT to anyone else! Geez, a whipped Sica's not helping at all right now!... Σ( ° △ °|||)︴" Again, it was Hyoraengi who pointed out her opinion loudly, grumbling the last part to herself.

"WE ALSO DISAGREE! ▔□▔)/▔□▔)/▔□▔)/▔□▔)/▔□▔)/▔□▔)/▔□▔)/ " Everyone made an x-sign in front of their chests. They also liked the bright color, but not as much as the Pink monster did.

"Don't listen to them, Fanybaby! You're the ONLY one who deserves the name Pink Princess, MY beloved Pink Princess. <(@ ̄︶ ̄@)> " And again Jessica made sure her baby was happy. She grabbed the raven haired by her waist, pulling her even closer to her body than before and embraced her gently, as she gazed at her lovingly.

"KYYAAA! JESSIBABY, YOU'RE SOOO CHEESY~ BUT ALSO SOOO ADORABLE! I love you, so I don't care if I'm going to catch your cold that way! Give me a kiss~ (≧▽≦) " The two Americans disappeared into their own lovey-dovey world with Tiffany pulling at their pink scarf to draw her kitten closer to her face. They were kissing innocently(Jessica might just faint again 'cause she's still not used to more lovely action >///< ) and ignored the others completely. ╯ 3╰ ╯ε ╰

Sooyoung and Hyoyeon jumped quickly to Seohyun's side to cover her eyes from such an 'innocence-stealing' sight. After a while Seobaby was allowed to see again when JeTi were done with their intimate action.

"Hey, attention girls, I've got one! We should call us the Goddesses of Food! We all do eat a lot, I KNOW you ALL DO, and we still manage to stay slim and y. ╰( ̄▽ ̄)╭ " It was Sooyoung, who continued their discussion. To show her point she stood up from the chair and bent her upper body lightly forward, reaching a hand down her leg and let it glide up to her thigh seducingly slow, as she had a y look on her face.

"Ah, actually I wanted to go with BBQ because we look like barbie dolls and because I love barbecue, well food, but Soo unnie's suggestion surpasses even my request! HIGH-FIVE, SHIKSHIN-BUDDY! ( ̄▽ ̄)/ \( ̄▽ ̄) " Yoona also stood up excitingly, throwing her hand up to let them clap with her new food companion's open hand.

".... I'm gonna kill you both RIGHT NOW! \(゜ロ\) " Sica didn't get a chance to run after these pigs because she was tamed by Fany right away as the others hid behind Yul and Hyo, clinging onto them as if their lives were at stake. The reason why the tallest among them used the dancing queen as her protection was because she had to know about HellSica as one of her closest friends, maybe also about how to handle her in that scary mode.

"Uhhmm... on second thought Girls' Generation doesn't sound bad at all, right girls? ╮(°◇°)╭ " Sunny commented nervously looking everyone in the eyes to convey her message.

"YES, WE AGREE!  (▔□▔)/▔□▔)/▔□▔)/▔□▔)/▔□▔)/▔□▔)/▔□▔)/ " Everyone had their hands up, quickly agreeing anxiously in fear of having to deal with HellSica. They still had dreams for the future.

"You see?! I come up with lots of GREAT names! EVERYONE, gather around in a big circle and fist bump with each member to seal the deal! RIGHT NOW IT'S GIRLS' GENERATION, FROM NOW ON IT'S GIRLS' GENERATION, FOREVER IT'S GIRLS' GENERATION!" The girls all bumped their fists with each other the SWAG style. ( ̄▽ ̄)~■□~( ̄▽ ̄)

(Imagine them bumping their fists instead of cuddling! XD)

 


A/N:

AYO PEOPZ!

The next chapter will be the LAST part to this WHOLE story of mine... T^T

It was FUN FINALLY writing a JeTI FLUFF LOVE story after reading ENDLESS amounts of that here in JeTiLAND! >~< 

I think it won't be the last time ya see me when this is done 'cause I think I already told ya I still have another JeTi story, which is not going to be full of emoticons like this...MAYBE...? 

 

ANYWAYS, Tsugi ya! Tsugi! Tsugi!