PART 5

Piece Of Hell

A/N:

I think this chapter here is double the amount to read than the other parts of this story... ENJOY reading a HELLA BUNCH! XD 


Jessica was running around absentmindedly, not caring where she went. At least away from that scene, away from Tiffany for now. She couldn't face her after the last chance to get a happy ever after ending was a disaster... again. What was she wishing for? After all these years she tried to court Tiffany, nothing changed at all. She lost hope on making the eye-smiling girl love her too, as it seems that destiny didn't like her, scratch that, HATED her, that's the right description.

"I'm such an idiot.... (~T﹏T~) " The brunette smiled bitterly, true tears falling down her face this time.

A wet drop suddenly fell onto her nose, making her look up in surprise. It was raining hard now.

"Oh great! Rain on my ty day too, huh? MISTER, ya HATE me THAT much, right?! @(T-T)@ " Jessica ranted at the figure in the sky, before she made her way to a tree with lots of leaves to cover her already wet body from the rain. Ya know, kitty cats don't like water after all.

Climbing up a not so tall tree, she made herself comfortable on a branch with her back leaning against the trunk. She pulled her knees close to her body to lay her head on top of them.

Only the sound of rain drops falling on the ground and the rattling leaves above the soaking wet girl filled the air. All the other people ran to some shelters, as no one knew it would rain today, hence didn't bring their umbrellas with them.

Still, it was very quiet to Jessica. She could only hear her heavy breathing and her pathetic sobbing (TT^TT) . (Ya guyz know, she's GORJESS no matter what ;D)

It wasn't long before she was abruptly pulled out of her depressed state by a loud voice coming from beneath.

"JESSICA JUNG SOOYEON, WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DO- OH MA GAAWD, JESSIII!! (/ロ゜)/ " No one other than the eye-smiling girl stood under the tree, the startled brunette was sitting on, with a bright pink umbrella in her right hand, wanting to scold little reckless kitten Jessi for being at a dangerous height. But before she could even end her sentence, Jessica already fell down due to shock and landed with her face down first <(_ _)> . Tiffany could only stand there, watching Jessica with wide eyes and open, while the latter didn't move at all Σ( ° △ °|||)︴.

Well, at least Jessica didn't have to worry about how to climb down the tree anymore.

After a minute of silence the raven haired put away her girly umbrella and worriedly made her way to the unmoving body, kneeling right in front of the seemingly 'dead' kitten.

"... Uhmm... Jessi, are you..... ok? (O_o) " She asked, scared to touch the poor soaked thing.

The brunette slowly pushed her upper body up to sit on her bottom. She lifted her hands to carefully touch her now super-bright-tomato-red face (・へ・) . As soon as one of her finger tips made contact with her skin, she couldn't restrain her tears anymore. Thousands of beautiful glistening diamond-like tears fell from her eyes, as she was crying oh-so endlessly and loud with her normal-high-pitched voice. ".... nggg.... WOUUAAAAH WOOUUAAAHAAHHH... (~TTT^TTT~) "

Despite being worried about Jessica and her bruised face, the raven haired couldn't help but find her oh-so CUUUUTE looking like a lil lost kitty cat with her curled fists on both sides of her tear stained cheeks. She reflexively pulled the latter's head into her chest, embracing her tightly while rubbing her head using her chin and cheek alternately to calm the kitten down.

"Aaaawww, ma poor poor Jessibaby! Fany Fany Tiffany is so so so so sorry to have hurt you~ Please, don't hate me~ ~(*>﹏<*)~ "

"I-it h-h-hurts so m-m-much, Tiff!~ \(~TT^TT~)/ " The hurt kitten still sobbed, burying her face even deeper into the puppy's chest.

"Gosh, I feel like I'm the one bullying you now... but I guess it can't be helped. You are just toooo CUUUUUTE! ㄟ(≧◇≦)ㄏ " exclaimed Tiffany, turning the tight embrace into her infamous bone-breaking bear hug. You could hear some of the kitten's bones cracking here and there, but the brunette was actually feeling the happiest she's ever felt in her whole life despite the pain on her breaking body and her pretty face.

"Show me your face, Jessi. I'll kiss every bruised spot to make the pain go away. It was my fault, so I'll take full responsibility. (*^﹏^*) "

Tiffany pulled away from the one sided hug to look at Jessica eye-to-eye.

The latter, who still got trails of tears on her cheeks, only looked back at her with an awaiting blank stare, forgetting the stinging feeling for a second. She waited until the raven haired cupped her face gently and removed the remaining tears from under her chocolate brown eyes with her thumbs, making her eye lids go shut for some seconds and open up slowly again = ̄ω ̄= (CUTE LIL KITTY CAT!). Tiffany smiled at the sight and leaned forward to place some lovely kisses on the crying girl's forehead, cheeks, nose and chin. By then Jessica's face became even redder than before and she turned to look to the side to avoid eye contact due to her feeling super shy being kissed by her dream girl ~>_>~ .

"Your lips look the most colored in red. You might have fallen down on that part the hardest.... (*﹋o﹋*) "

After hearing those words, the blushing girl's chin was pulled to face the raven haired again who spoke with an unusually seductive and huskier voice. The heart of the innocent kitten was beating so hard as she looked at the iest view of her life and it felt like her heart could explode any second now because Tiffany was slowly leaning in to catch her y thin lips with her pink plump ones.

Jessica couldn't do anything. She was frozen on spot with wide eyes, as her dream girl's lips landed softly on hers Σ( ° △ °|||)︴. The CUTE innocent kiss lasted for about 10 seconds before the bubbly girl decided to pull away to watch her baby boo's reaction, only to find the Ice Princess melted away(passed out) and her face being all red and steam coming out of her head too ~(*+﹏+*)~ .

"...... JESSII~ WAKEY WAKEY! HOW can you fall asleep when we just had a passionate, HOT AND STEAMY kiss just now~?? ㄟ(≧◇≦)ㄏ " Tiffany's megaphone-like voice was loud enough for all the students, who were still in school to hear. She pouted while shaking the passed-out kitten by her shoulders with force.

Jessica, who was only semi passed out, suddenly came to her consciousness again after hearing her most beautiful angel's loud lie... or was it true? The brunette was confused and couldn't think 'straight'. Just imagining the 'hot and steamy' kiss they might have shared, IF Jessica wasn't dreaming, made her all blushing again.

"Aaaaawwww, Jessibaby~ Don't be embarrassed. If you're willing to quit playing those insensitive but also kinda cute pranks on me and my friends TaeTae and SunBuns from now on, we will be doing a lot of 'hot and steamy' stuff in the future, so be prepared, oki? ;D ;D "

"...T-T-Tiff... w-what do you m-mean... I-I... w-we.... (*>_<*) "

"NO WAY you're backing out now, Jessi! You stole my first kiss just a minute ago. That makes you MINE and ONLY MINE! ≧﹏≦"

The demanding eye-smiler enveloped her little confused kitten in her arms with all her might, so she wouldn't be able to escape from her anymore.

"I'm yours now? ... Meaning we're dating... I'm not dreaming again right.... ? (>_<) → (o_o) "

The puppy giggled at her kitty's blank look and pinched her elastic cheeks to make her believe she was not dreaming at all.

"Of course we're dating, Jessipabo! I love you so much and I know you do love me too, right? They say, little boys who are in love with a girl, tend to play pranks on them just to get their attention. That's what you did to us, especially to me, from 1st grade until today. If that is NOT a PROOF of your love, then I don't know anymore! And IF you don't feel the same... well, I'll have to FORCE you to love me back then! ~(*>﹏<*)~ Btw I've got a question! At me directed your eyes look so warm and kind, but whenever you're looking at TaeTae and SunBuns your eyes seem to change to murdering cold ones immediately... Why are you always glaring at my midget friends? Did they do something to make you not like them? (O_O) "

After a while of silence between the two Americans, Jessica seemed to finally catch on the situation('cause she's a CUTE slowpoke).

She threw herself right into Tiffany's awaiting arms again, hugging her tenderly.

" ≧﹏≦ Tiff, you don't need to force me. I've already fallen in love with you since the first time I laid my eyes on you and I still do love you with all my heart! I'm sooooo HAPPY you love me too, even though I couldn't give you my cake today.... " She mumbled the last part while frowning a little.

Having a real conversation with her crush for the first time, turned the usual cold girl into a nonstop-talking mess herself.

Realizing the raven haired brought up something about young love between children also, she curiously asked her a question in return.

"Tiff, what do you actually mean by telling me how little kids react when they are in love? I never played any pranks on you, as I remember... (o_o) And to answer your question from before, I just feel like the shorties are always beside you and it makes my heart clench every time I see you laughing with them. I want to be close to you too, no, even more. I want to be the one CLOSEST to you! ( ̄ε(# ̄)︴"

"AAAAWWW HOW CUUUTE, I got to witness a jealous Jessi~ ≧﹏≦ But your smooth talking won't justify the things you did to me, honey. YES you BAD BAD BAD GIRL, YOU'RE SO BAD! I still remember every single prank you ever played on me. I know you were just seeking my attention and you were CUTE too... but couldn't you have at least turned down some of them for me? For example the bug incident ten years ago? You hid tons of UGLY, FAT, LIVING BUGS in my locker. I ACCIDENTLY ATE SOME OF THEM WHEN THEY JUMPED INTO MY OPEN MOUTH AND I REPEAT, THESE CREATURES ARE NOT YUMMY AT ALL! \(゜ロ\) " exclaimed the scared puppy, staring off into space while reminiscing her traumatic past again.

"Oh that.... I thought you loved bugs because I once saw you running around at the playground while singing a cheerful song for them. It went like 'BULLE BULLE BULLE BULLE BULLE BULLE BULLE...'. I always knew you had a beautiful voice and singing talent back then, you still do. Even the way you're talking with that low husky voice gets me all tingly whenever I hear you. I convinced my parents to let me take piano and singing lessons to be able to stand on stage with you someday. On a Valentine's Day I wanted to show you what I learned, so I sang a song for you but I had a really bad cold, my voice cracked here and there and I couldn't hit high notes at all too. I sounded so terrible, I just ran away from you after. Next time I'll do better! Back to the bugs, I really thought you loved them, that's why I caught sooo many using a big jar to put them into and later made them a present for you... I'm sorry, did I do wrong...? (・へ・) " Jessica had the face of a lovely angel, looking at the blushing mushroom with such CUTE innocent eyes, as if she will get scolded by her mommy any moment.

"Aaaawww, that was the reason I got bugs all over my face?? (O_O) ... You constantly make me say 'AAAWWWW' with your cheesy actions! Even learning how to play an instrument and to sing, just for ME?!? You're UNBELIEVABLY ROMANTIC, JESSI! I do remember the day you sang to me as you gave me a BEAUTIFUL PINK rose... I always thought you ran away after making fun of me with that funny singing! XD Let's sing lots of songs for the rest of our lives together then, Mrs. Hwang-Jung! ~^O^~ I'm honored of having you complimenting my voice, BUT I was and am actually still AFRAID, no TERRIFIED of bugs. I wasn't singing.... rather I was screaming to death because they followed me around, you CUUUUTE DUMB-DUMB~ ≧0≦" squealed the super happy puppy while pinching the brunette's cheeks again.

"Now I'm really really curious! What about the sandwich incident six years ago then, Jessi? (O_o) "

"Do you mean the sandwich I made for you with all my heart, only for you to throw it back at my face? I tried soooo hard, since I miserably failed at cooking anything back then. I even called mommy on how to make it~ Did you know I spent an hour on mixing the tuna with the mayo?! I put sooo much LOVE into that one sandwich... was it not edible? Based on your fearful look that time, it really wasn't edible, right? That's why I got it right back at my face ╭(╯ε╰)╮  ... but it was ok I guess, 'cause after that I spent my entire free time improving my cooking skills, so that one day you'll be able to enjoy my HOMEMADE COOKING WITH LOTS OF LOVE FOR YOU! <(@ ̄︶ ̄@)> "

".... OMG, HONEY~ I'm SOOOO SOOOORRYYY~ I didn't know you made such an effort just to make me something to eat! I thought it was another prank of yours and so I threw that sandwich out of anger at you. The truth is I HATE FISH, especially their CREEPY EYES watching me up and down! The only exception is eel as a fish dish. And because I was still naive and childish, I thought EVERYONE who knew me also knew about my dislike to fish.... JESSI~ It wasn't that the sandwich didn't taste good, I hope you can forgive me~ I actually took a bite before I realized it was tuna and it was really YUMMY! ㄟ(≧◇≦)ㄏ

Wait. And what's with that box you have the entire time with you today? You didn't approach me for like a month until now. Was it.... something you did for me again...? ~^O^~ " Tiffany gave Jessica a curious excited puppy look with hands clasped together and her imaginary tail waggling behind her.

"Ah, so that's why my precious hard work sandwich came flying right back to me... I didn't know you hate fish, but I'll remember to NEVER cook anything with fish other than eel as an ingredient from now on! = ̄ω ̄=  Oh and about the box! Yeah... I wanted to bake a strawberry cake for you, since you looked sooo bright and happy when your parents prepared a DELICIOUS pink cake with that flavour at your birthday party last time. I just wanted to give you happiness too... and finally make you mine, no matter what. I decided to give you my homemade cake on the same date of the month we first talked to each other. It was the 3rd of march 1997, but of course it doesn't mean my eyes weren't already set on you the entire time before (*>.<*) ... Anyway I begged my younger sister Krystal to teach me how to bake within four whole weeks to make the cake perfect, just what you deserve. I don't know about the firefighters, but since a while ago they seem to be always there to extinguish our burning kitchen whenever I try to bake and when Krystal tries to cook. Even before a fire could light up they tackle down our door. It feels like the local fire department moved in right next door, that fast are they... Kinda CREEPY if you ask me ()_() ...

That aside, today I built up the courage to make you like me too, but there were circumstances like EVERYWHERE! My day already started off bad with baby Jung having to wake me up with a FREAKING CUCUMBER, so I would be earlier in school this time. \(゜ロ\)  Okay, I asked her to do it.

Anyway, first things first, I thought that pea-lover hurt you in class when I saw her raised fist and your beautiful face stained with tears. She should be careful around me or else I'm gonna kick out every cucumber look-alike stuff out of her window. @( ̄- ̄)@  I'm glad that reliable bunny took care of her. Anyway, then that shikshin giraffe appeared and wanted to eat away my cake! I RAN for the cake's and my DEAR LIVES, I RAN AGAIN! GEEZ, I SWEAR something's definitely WRONG with that skinny body of hers! Is her stomach a black hole or something?! Σ( ° △ °|||)︴ Ughh now I've lost track of what I was gonna say next, now where was I?... Uhhmm ah! That peeping Kim Choding seriously scared me to death in the bathroom and got me late to class. Unlucky me has two additional weird friends. The charcoal/deer couple drove me to the edge. They seriously annoyed the SHIIAAT out of me with their nosy invisible-to-the-teachers flying letters during class, especially shikshin number 2 and her undying hunger. I didn't get to eat anything yet, because she ate my lunch! ( ̄ε(# ̄)︴Btw there was also a small misunderstanding there, I LOVE YOU TO THE MOON AND BACK, TIFF! ~^O^~

OH! Back to my story... AH, teacher Jerk gave me detention which I fortunately avoided by sending a 'clone' to replace me. I'm grateful to the healthy friend of yours for not bothering me at all. Still with all the help of them weirdos, the third try at delivering my love for you shaped in a cake didn't end up good as well... The stupid Twin Troopers YoonYul made me drop the cake to the ground before I could even get close to you. I think you must have seen the scene not long ago -_-|| ... AIISSH, MY PRECIOUS ONE MONTH HARD WORK CAKE~ STRESSSS! ㄟ(≧◇≦)ㄏ " Jessica threw her hands on top of her head and roughly pulled at her beautiful light brown hair while whining with her furrowed eyebrows and pouty lips like the little kitten she's always been.

It was funny how she was showing all her true emotions to the ones she held dear to her. People who weren't close to her only got to see her cold demeanour, one that scared everyone away. But right this moment, she was unusually BUBBLY. When it came to her eye-smiling princess, it must be the only exception she made. Tiffany saw a mix of various facial expressions gracing the current bubbly girl's face while she was telling her story. Not one of the different mimics were showing any joy or happiness. She looked like she had the most STRESS she's ever had today. The pink monster listened to the cute rambling of her dearest baby and watched her with amusement and concern at the same time. Jessica went through all that stress just for her and only her, despite everyone saying the Ice Princess preferred to be lazy. Just knowing that made all the butterflies in her stomach go CRAZY, INSANELY CRAZY for the girl in front of her, the sweetest girl on earth.

 

Thinking about the hard work of two weeks in hell and the other events made the bipolar kitten annoyed, frustrated, pissed off, angry. No, she was MAD right now, but before she could go in full HellSica mode, Tiffany suddenly grabs the latter's face to give her lips a short but hard smooch, making the Ice Princess almost faint again.

"Hahahahaha OMO Jessi~ YOU'RE PERFECT THE WAY YOU ARE! So that's why you avoided me the whole month... SUPER DUPER ROMANTIC AND LOVELY!!! DON'T THINK TOO MUCH ABOUT TODAY, OKI?! What counts now is the present and future in which I'll be your wifey FOREVER! I can't believe how you're soooo CUUUTE, THE CUUUUTEST KITTEN I'VE EVER SEEN! The day we first talked to each other, I still remember how cute and shy you were when we were just six years old. Even learning how to cook solely for me?! I feel sooo loved! I misunderstood you and your supposedly bold and cold actions the whole time, I'm feeling sooo baaaad... but that's the past. From now on I'll appreciate everything you do for me! GAAAAWWWD I LOVE YOU SOOOO MUUUUCH, JESSIBABY~ I DEFINITELY won't let anyone else have you!

Let me take away all your stress and make you happy for the rest of my life, my melted Ice Princess! (≧▽≦)/~┴┴ " Bubbly Fany mode was switched on on the highest level. She was laughing and squealing, her eyes turned into breathtaking twinkling upside down crescents, literally taking away the kitten's breath... or was it Tiffany and her tight hug, that squeezed the living daylights out of the blushing brunette again.

"Btw all good things come in threes. Despite the cake being ruined, you still managed to get this mushroom's heart, right? How about we bake another cake for our love cupids to show them our gratitude? This time together, Jessi? ∩__∩ "

The hyper active puppy gently the kitten under her chin, earning some... purring(?), before she moved her hand past her delicate jaw to behind the ear of the tomato-red soft kitten.

"Meeoww... I'd love to, Fany........ HACHOOO! = ̄ω ̄= "

 


A/N:

Heeeeyyyy theeeere! Asuka's on da way! >~<

What part is this?.... Ah, PART 5! XD

Well, ya see JeTi still got their LOVELY HAPPY ENDING after all! But I can't just leave ma story like this. Their friends still need to know what happened, right? Ya'll see their reactions to their newfound mutual love in the next part!

Tell me what ya think? Pics with NO END.. haha FORGIVE me and ma LOVE for them SNSD pics! +~+

 

ANYWAY, Tsugi ya! Tsugi! Tsugi! ;D