PART 3

Piece Of Hell

 

In class every student took their respective seats as lesson started.

It was very quiet and no one dared to disturb the lesson since the English teacher Mr. Djurck was the strictest of them, giving students who break his rules detention in utter pleasure.

Approximately 10 minutes into lesson, the door opens slowly only to reveal the two latecomers, Jessica and Hyoyeon.

"We're sorry we're la-"

"Sit on your seats. First warning. Now back to lesson, open up your books at page 47. We'll start reading aloud." Teacher Djurck interrupted them with the English book in hand.

 

Both the latecomers sighed in relief as they made their way to their seats silently and sat down.

Since Jessica was a good student, and one of Mr. Djurck's favourite fluent English speaker with Tiffany at that, he always gave them three chances to avoid detention instead of only one like everyone else.

"Hey, Sica unnie! What's up with you today? We heard you got into trouble this morning, with that one shorty...uhmm... Taeyeon Kim, right? (⊙o⊙)?" Yoona asked from the seat behind Jessica.

The girl's seating neighbor Yuri joined the conversation.

"It has to be something IMPORTANT for you to be early in the morning, even earlier than us! .... Don't tell me it's about Tiffany again!? ≧﹏≦ "

The YoonYul couple, that's right the COUPLE, had a mischievous grin on their faces, poking Jessica for any kind of reaction since the latter didn't respond or even move at all. <(_ _)>

The grumpy brunette was trying hard to ignore the Twin Troopers because she didn't want detention, but they were getting on her nerves as the poking didn't stop. <(ˍ ˍ*)>

After a while HellSica was finally unleashed. She turned around abruptly to shout at the two chodings.

"YES, IT WAS TIFFANY'S FAULT, NOW STOP BOTHERI- (/ロ゜)/ "

 

"Miss Jung, this is your second and last warning. If you disturb the lesson again, you will have detention. Now turn around and listen." interrupted Mr. Djurck coldly again.

Upon knowing her teacher for three years already, she didn't dare to speak against him as the penalty could become worse.

The reason why the charcoal and deer never got detention was because of their sneakiness. Mysteriously they were never caught red-handed being a disturbance in any class, even though they were the ones to initiate conversations with their friends.

After Jessica turned her head to the blackboard again, she tried to cool off her head, not minding the stares from her classmates directed at her. Only one face, one person caught her sight. The one who was seated right beside her and it wasn't the usual prettiest eye-smiling face, that could melt the iciest people, she loved to see on her most important person in the world. Rather it was the emotion of sadness gracing her face, the most feared one to Jessica as she had to witness her beloved person being at the edge of crying again, like the countless times she tried to make her like her too. This time it was a bit different though. She looked even sadder than ever and it was all her fault again for making her sad. Tiffany already had tears in her eyes, ready to fall down. ╯︿╰  Misunderstanding the little chat the brunette had with her friends, Tiffany gazed at Jessica searching for any kind of explanation, but none came. The brunette could only stare back at her with wide terrified eyes. Σ( ° △ °|||)>

Before anyone could see the raven haired cry, she hurriedly rubbed her eyes clean and turned to the front again, ignoring Jessica's stare.

Jessica's heart clenched at that. Hurting her angel was never intended by her, still she always succeeded in doing so.

She promised herself to make her plan a success without failure this time, or else she won't be able to forgive herself.

After a while of concentrating on lesson, two little folded notes were thrown onto the distressed girl's desk, making her flinch in surprise. O_o  Carefully, not to draw the teacher's attention to her, she unfolded the notes and read them.

'Sorry Sica! We didn't meant to upset you and make Tiffany hate you...We'll help you in courting her, oki? O(∩_∩)O ' -Black Pearl-

'I'm so sorry Sica unnie! I hope you're not mad at us! T_T We'll treat you to yummy food next time, oki?! Y(^_^)Y

OH and if Yul blamed me for what happened just moments ago, DON'T BELIEVE HER! IT WAS ALL HER FAULT, BELIEVE ME! O_O

And if she didn't say it, forget what I just said... hehe (≧▽≦) ' -Innocent Deer-

 

'These pranksters begging for apology after causing such a mess. And Yoong putting the blame on her other half... a weird couple, my weird couple friends ╮(╯▽╰) ' Jessica let out a heavy sigh. It wasn't entirely her friends' fault and it was she herself, who got maybe a little bit too sensitive about Tiffany all in all, so she decided to forgive them chodings.

She raised her right hand, forming an 'OK'-sign by making a hole with her thumb and index finger, knowing that her friends would see it from behind.

Not a minute passed by when suddenly another note flew onto the kitten's desk.

Curiously she opened and read it only to crunch up her face in anger and annoyance.

'Btw Sica unnie, I'm hungry... Do you have something to eat?  ̄ω ̄ ' -Deer in shikshin mode-

Jessica turned around to shout in Yoona's face. "WHAT THE HELL'S WRONG WITH YOU SHIKSHINS?!? (/ロ゜)/ "

Realizing she was disturbing class again, she rapidly closed with her palms on top of each other, but it was useless, since the teacher already heard the commotion.

"Miss Jung, you have detention after school." stated her teacher.

"But NOO! I CAN'T! NOT TODAY!! PLEASE- Σ( ° △ °|||)︴"

"I gave you three chances, Miss Jung. No excuses, rule is rule."

"....Yes, Mr. Djurck. (~_~ ) "

 

When class was over, Jessica immediately dragged her friends to the bathroom. There she violently shook them by their shoulders, causing their heads to whip back and front.

"YAAHH! IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT I HAVE DETENTION!! HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO GIVE TIFFANY MY CAKE AND MAKE HER MINE NOW?!? THE TIME AFTER SCHOOL WAS MY LAST CHANCE! AT THIS RATE I WON'T BE ABLE TO LIVE ON! (/ロ゜)/ ... I thought all good things come in threes, but why is this my CURSED number today??... ○| ̄|_ " whined the angry kitten, still shaking the twins' bodies.

"Sooorryyy, Sica unnieeee~ We didn't mean to~.... ╮(╯3╰)╭ " Yoong used her infamous aegyeo that sounded like a whiny little elementary school boy.

"That's right, we're sooorrryyy...! ╭(╯ε╰)╮  .......... YAH, STOP SHAKING US, YOU DRAMATIC VIOLENT BARBIE! Don't panic! I already said we'll support you, so just leave it to us, okay? ~>_<~ " Yuri had also accompanied her lover using her own aegyeo voice that sounded much like Yoona's, only huskier and slightly deeper. However, their aegyeo didn't work on the Ice Princess, so she turned all serious. 

Jessica stopped shaking the twins and calmed down when she noticed Yuri's unusual serious face.

"....Ok, I got it. -_- ...... BUT HOW IS THIS GOING TO BE ALRIGHT?!? I HAVE DETEN- Σ( ° △ °|||)︴" Yuri shut the shouting girl's mouth using her hand.

"GEEZ, will you stop screaming?! You sound like we're you or something like that...! ㄟ(≧◇≦)ㄏ " Yuri cut her mid sentence.

"We'll just need someone who looks like you, to replace you in detention... Yoong, do you know someone who could be Sica's clone? O_o "

"Uhmmm.... Ah! How about Krystal? She's like a younger but taller Ice princess. (^O^) " Yoona suggested.

"No, that wouldn't be a good idea. They do look alike, but Krystal has jet black hair and Mr. Djurck already saw Jessica with her now light brown hair. He DEFINITELY would notice the difference. And not to mention Krys looks more like our child, don't you think, Yoongie~?! ≧﹏≦ " The tanned beauty released her hand from the muted kitten's mouth and threw herself onto her doe-eyed lover with a big, fat grin on her face.

"Oh, hahaha, you're right, Yul~! (≧▽≦)/~┴┴ .... I guess this is the end for you, Sica unnie. I'm very so- WAIT, there is someone I know who could go as Sica unnie! Yul, you know the girl Haeryung Na from the neighbor class, right? The maknae from the group BESTie, which is one of our dance crew's rivals. She really looks like Sica unnie when she eye-smiles or pouts! 0^◇^0)/ " (I watched BESTie's MV of Love Options and to me she really looked like ma Jessibaby there, if ya look at that pouting face with the lips I mean... She also reminds me of Go Hara? XD So I'll go with it for now 'cause she's got matching hair color too! >~<)

"Oh yeah, that girl! You're right and she also has light brown hair to match with. Aaaww, ma Yoongie's such a CUTE smart deer~ See, Sica? We're RELIABLE and the BEST BEST FRIENDS you could ever wish for! ╮(╯▽╰)╭ " Conceited charcoal agreed and cuddled the happily grinning Im Choding from behind.

"Yeah yeah, whatever. Well, what are we waiting for?! Let's go FIND her before it's too late! MOVING OUT RIGHT NOW, N.O.W.! ㄟ(≧◇≦)ㄏ " demanded Jessica impatiently while dragging the whining lovey-dovey couple by their necks, leaving the bathroom to find her replacement.

 

 

"You want ME to get DETENTION instead of YOU, you say? I think you guys have gone nuts. Who in their right mind would want to sit in detention class LIBERATELY?! Just because we look alike doesn't mean I would help a friend of my enemy without a reason. Who do you think you are?! <(`^´)> " Haeryung mocked the three girls who sought help from her.

"Ooohh, look what we got here! You're just scared of getting detention and meet up with the other delinquents there, you scaredy-cat! Hahaha ~^O^~ " Yoong laughed hysterically with opened wide like an alligator, making Haeryung angrier.

"HEY, I'm NOT SCARED AT ALL! I could easily hang out with these punks and even make friends with them, that's how GREAT I am! And by the way, you- ╮(╯◇╰)╭ "

"ALRIGHT, SHUT UP FOR A SECOND, BIATCHEZ! Haeryung, today is something very IMPORTANT to me and if I can't make MY ONE AND ONLY TRUE LOVE LOVE ME TOO, I'LL DIE, YOU HEAR ME?!?! I'LL DIE WITHOUT HER BY MY SIDE, SO PLEASE HELP MEEEEEE~! (~TTロTT~) " Jessica abruptly turned from mean chick to the desperate, pathetic drama queen on her knees with waterfall tears flowing down her face.

"OMGEEE, OK OK, I'll do it, but PLEASE DON'T CRY! I can't bear seeing 'me' cry... It's as if I cried in front of a mirror! \(゜ロ\) " Feeling guilty the youngest of BESTie squatted down to Jessica's level and hugged her tightly.

"Aaaaww, such a CUUUUTIE KITTY CAT! (*^﹏^*) " She exclaimed while her clone's hair lovingly.

"YAAAAAY! (>^ω^<) "

Jessica jumped to her feet again, pulling Haeryung up with her to thank her joyfully. The tearful face a moment ago was gone, but replaced with a very cheerful face.

"DAMN! You're GOOD in acting too, aren't ya? O_o "

"Ok, that's enough, you cat clones. Detention starts in five minutes. Remember to smile with your eyes or pout constantly to resemble Sica even more. That Mr. Djurck's a real doubting jerk! He gets suspicious of every little thing that's not what it seems to be. Just in case, I also stole his glasses, but be careful! (~_~||) " reminded Yuri seriously.

"Oh, and wear this for the whole while! The cat effect will be greater! ╭(′▽‵)╯ " added Yoona, as she threw a cat ears headband at the clone's running figure and accidentally hit her on the back of her head.

"OOUWW! (/ロ゜)/THANKS GEE! .... Alright, I'll be going then, BUT you OWE me BIG one for having to make grimaces the whole two hours through, Jessica! ( ̄▽ ̄)~ " After putting on the accessory, Haeryung ran back to the group and stretched out her left pinky finger to connect it with Jessica's and make a promise, since the other hand was busy rubbing the aching spot on her head.

"Yes yes, I'll make it up to you! Thank you very much again for helping me. See ya 'round! ( ̄▽ ̄)~~( ̄▽ ̄)"

"GOOD LUCK!"

 


A/N:

OK! That was PART 3 of 7! How did ya like it? Next part will involve Jessi giving her Tiff the cake!

Anyone noticed the name Mr. Djurck... I was intending to let it sound like "jerk"...? XD

Leave me some comments or not (JeTiLoveJeNy, WHERE ARE U SIS?!? O~O) 

Ma sis told me every time she reads another part of ma story, she's always surprised of ma writing skillz, 'cause she thought I was more like... simple, someone who always goes straight to the point. No ability to turn ma sentences into an INTERESTING STORY, ya know? Am I supposed to take it as a compliment or an insult? BWUAHAHAHA XD TELL ME; SIS!!! T^T

 

Gotta say "Tsugi ya! Tsugi! Tsugi!