PART 7

Piece Of Hell

 

After that JeTi put their homemade strawberry cake on their table.

It looked so perfect, one wouldn't think it was made from two pretty amateurs with no baking skills at all.

The cake was cut into eight different sized pieces for a reason.

The two biggest pieces went to Sooyoung and Yoona because they wouldn't be satisfied with a small or normal sized one.

Seohyun requested for a smaller piece since she didn't want to turn down JeTi's grateful offer but also wanted to live as healthy as possible.

All the other remaining pieces had the same size and were given to all the other supporters at their table and the last one to Jessica's clone.

JeTi were very grateful to their friends' help, that's why they also said their small thanks to each of them. These drama queens! XD

"Yoong, you might be a bother to me at most times... but without the ever-hungry you and your prankster partner in crime, my life would be very boring. I want to thank you and your GENIUS idea for avoiding detention. ╰( ̄▽ ̄)╭ "  Jessica knocked her dongsaeng's head playfully.

"Sica unnie and Fany unnie, you're the BEST! I would NEVER let you down, Sica unnie! THANK YOU FOR THE YUMMY SNACK! I will enjoy it to the fullest! (*^@^*) " Yoona spoke with already full while hugging her icy unnie.

"Soo, thank you for not eating away Jessi's cake the last time. (≧▽≦)/~┴┴ " Tiffany laughed at her Shikshin pal.

"WOW, that cake is DELICIOUS! Where did you get it? And what do you mean about the 'last time', Fany?... (⊙o⊙)? " Sooyoung asked with already stuffed too.

"I know you're the SMARTEST and LOVELIEST maknae someone could ever wish for! Thank you for supporting us, Seobaby! ㄟ(≧◇≦)ㄏ " Tiffany gave her 'daughter' a bear hug and patted her head gently.

"Thank you, Fany unnie. You've been pampering me like a loving mother since we were children and therefore I'm thankful to you. <(@ ̄︶ ̄@)> " For Seohyun the hug wasn't that painful, thanks to the huge height difference between them.

"Hey charcoal! You already heard what I said to your other half. Thank you for always being there for me.  (o^^)o " Jessica pushed the tanned girl's arm jokingly but slightly hard though.

"OOOUUWW! ... No PROBLEM, Sica! I know I'm the best! But DAMN! Do you always have to call me CHARCOAL, you AGGRESSIVE DEMON?! I prefer being called Black Pearl. Σ( ° △ °|||)︴" Yuri bragged arrogantly as she rubbed her sore arm to lessen the stinging pain.

"Hyo, you've been a great and reliable buddy ever since kindergarten. I have to thank you for distracting the pig last time, but could you not peep on me in the bathroom ever again? Σ( ° △ °|||)> " The mere thought of it still made Jessica shudder in fear.

"Man, I'd d never let ma childhood pal down! And I can't keep 'that' a promise! ;D " Kim choding gave the latter a naughty wink.

"SunBuns, I've got to thank you from the bottom of my heart! Jessi told me you were the one who supported her plan from the start! LOVE U~  >3< " Tiffany rushed to Sunny's side, accidentally pulling Jessica along(ya know, the scarf, right? XD) to give her some pecks on her cheek as a sign of gratitude.

"Hahaha okay, okay. Stop kissing my cheek or your JEALOUS lover over there will jump on my face any moment and scratch me across my beautiful face! \(゜ロ\) " Sunny anxiously pointed at the fuming kitten right behind the oblivious puppy. She hurriedly pushed the puppy into the tigress' arms, successfully taming her.

".... Shorty, ahjumma, pea head, byuntae, dork.... uhmm I mean Taeyeon Kim. I want to apologize to you for trying to strangle you two days ago. I misunderstood the situation... But don't you make a wrong move or else all your green bananas will get it from me! @( ̄- ̄)@ " Jessica threatened with a fierce glare.

"HEY! Σ( ° △ °|||)︴ WHAT'S WITH THESE NAMES?! ... You're GOOD at making up nicknames too, right!? You're forgiven. I can already tell we're going to be GREAT buddies! Just Taeyeon is fine. I'll call you Shika, like everyone else does from now on too! └(^o^)┘ Anyway, about what bananas are we talking about?... (⊙o⊙)?" Taeyeon grinned like a dork at the thought of her new creative companion, but frowned at the to-her-unknown green bananas.

 

"Hey clone! I promised I'd thank you somehow, right? So here it is. Tiff and I baked a cake to thank all our love supporters. Thx for replacing me that day! 0^◇^0)/ " Jessica gave Haeryung the last piece of the cake on a small paper plate.

"Ah, thank you for the cake! You don't know how HARD it was to pout the WHOLE TWO HOURS THROUGH! My face STILL hurts like HELL, but at least I got to see a happy 'me' now.... DON'T CALL ME YOUR CLONE! <( ̄ε(# ̄)> " Haeryung pouted angrily.

 

6 days after

 

All the members of Girls' Generation and the maknae of BESTie were currently in a hospital since six days ago. Everyone was lying on double beds together in one room with tired and pale faces, except the two guilty Americans who only sat on chairs near the others.

No one could have known the girls would fall victim to JeTi's seemingly-perfect-looking poisoned cake. Well it wasn't really deadly poisoned, but the outcome was pretty close to it.

"Sica, I don't recall any of our pranks we played on you going as far as yours now. If you wanted revenge, why didn't you hold back at least a little in the name of our deep friendship? O_O " Yuri asked seriously, thinking her dear friend really just wanted revenge for messing around with her for too long instead of thanking them for their support. Maybe they really deserved the accidentally cruel payback?

"I'll let you off this time, Sica unnie, but only because it's the first time you tricked us.... You got me good there, luring me in with a BIG one... ╰( ̄▽ ̄)╭ " Yoona, on the other hand, innocently thought it was just a mere prank that went a little out of control, to keep their friendship refreshing and exciting.

"I'm speechless I must say.... I would have never thought that YOU would BAKE, Fany! It wasn't the first time you POISONED me with your baking goods and you even PROMISED me to never use the kitchen by yourself without someone watching you ever again!? Σ( ° △ °|||)> " Sunny could only watch the fidgeting mushroom, deeply shocked.

"HEY! I didn't break our promise, I wasn't ALONE at all!.... Jessi was baking with me the whole time.... hehe... ~>_<~ " The guilty puppy nervously laughed, avoiding any eye contact with her victims.

"HOLY CRAP, If I only KNEW Sica was the SAME creator of that TERRIBLE cake I ate from the ground a week ago, I would have taped my mouth with the STRONGEST tape I could find and rather STARVE the WHOLE day than having to suffer this punishment! My stomach can usually take a lot since I only needed two days to recover from the first cake, but NOW AFTER SIX WHOLE DAYS I'M STILL NOT RECOVERED AT ALL! \(゜ロ\)(/ロ゜)/ " Sooyoung whined loudly, violently shaking her body out of frustration and anger before she hurriedly grabbed the bucket from the floor to puke into it. Well, the shikshin with the most appetite was finally punished, right? XD

"I took in the punishment of having to make a grimace for TWO HOURS and this is how you REPAY me?! Geez, stupid me couldn't deny 'my' wish in the first place... <(`^´)> " Haeryung angrily glared at the culprits of her sickness.

"Shika.... the cake wasn't supposed to be an apology gift to me, right? I should have seen that coming. As expected, you've always been the villain from the start. I can't forgive you for kicking Mr. Dookong out of SunBuns' house last year! ... <(_ _)> " Taeyeon pointed out with annoyance, before slumping her weak body back into the bed.

"Aaaaw come on guys, it's not like Jessi and me poisoned you on purpose! Be grateful we thought of thanking you for what you did! And TaeTae, would you stop blaming Jessi for disliking cucumbers already?! (-_-||) To make it up to you all, we're gonna nurse you to health again, oki? ~(*+﹏+*)~ " PinkFany clapped her hands together and added her famous twinkling eye smile to gain their forgiveness. Man, she uses her charming ability for many reasons, right? ;D

"Fany unnie and Jessica unnie didn't really mean to harm us, I think. Nobody is blessed in the kitchen. I believe in unnies' innocence. (*¯︶¯*) " The kindhearted maknae smiled at everyone with an imaginary halo shining above her head.

"Well, it ain't that hard to forgive them when ya only ate a FREAKIN' SMALL piece of that CRAP. I'm not even sure if it's save to be nursed by ya two hopeless gurlz... -_-! " Hyoyeon mumbled to herself, but everyone heard it anyway.

"I'm sorry for trying to be nice ONCE in a while! But you should look at it from the good side too." exclaimed MaoMao sarcastically before adding, "Having us all in the same place, going through the same problem.... this might be the first step in deepening our bond as Girls' Generation....? ╮(╯▽╰)╭ " She turned gentle again. With her left hand and Tiffany's right hand they both formed a heart sign which was pointed toward the seven now emotionally touched girls in the room. (*¯︶¯*)>♥<(*¯︶¯*)

(hhmmm... didn't find anything closer to that, so just let your minds create the image ;D)

How could someone NOT forgive the CUTIE PIES JeTi, right?? (≧▽≦)/~┴┴

 

"Wow, that kinda sounds deep.... but I don't belong to your group.... O_o " The last person, Haeryung added blankly.

(Don't ya guyz also think the resemblance is there.... kinda...? XD)

 

The Day JeTi Baked Their Cake

 

The day JeTi baked their deadly cake was one of the most frightening sights Krystal ever witnessed.

When she went down the stairs after waking up to go to school she was greeted by JeTi gazing at their creation.

A wonderful looking pink strawberry cake was held in a transparent cake container in her sister's lover's hands.

Jessica of course offered her a piece for wasting her time on teaching her how to bake, but baby Jung declined immediately when she saw black smoke coming from the kitchen.

JeTi then walked out the house leaving the burning kitchen to the firefighters and Krystal, who could only sigh in frustration.

Having two people who can't bake for dear life, combining their miserable skills brings HELL right to earth in shapes of delicious looking pieces of cake.

Krystal calls JeTi's creation of love 'Piece Of Hell'.

 

 

 


A/N:

So that was the END of this JeTi FLUFF story of mine!

Hope ya guyz LIKED what ya read, I gave ma BEST mixing FLUFF LOVE and comedy to make ma story ENJOYABLE! Did it work? >~<

Don't ya worry guyz! If ya still want to read ma work in the future, I still got sooo many JeTi ideas to make a FANTASTIC story like this one(well, only if ya LIKED what I wrote ;D) ... it only needs TIME, very MUCH TIIIIME because we're talking about LAZY ME and ma slooooow brain! XD

ANYWAYS, THANK YOU PEOPZ FOR YOUR LOVE AND SUPPORT! <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3 FOREVER9

Til next time, tsugi ya! Tsugi! Tsugi!