PART 4

Piece Of Hell

 

YoonYulSic met up with Hyo in the hallway and ran as fast as they could to catch Tiffany before she can go home, even if it meant tackling down and sacrificing the lives of some students on the way. They were that desperate, or maybe we better just call it determined. (≧▽≦)/~┴┴

Jessica suddenly felt like luck was not on her side again seeing the girl of her dreams not alone but like before, with her friends at the school gate.

They might become a huge disturbance to her last chance. Her heart sank and her courage failed her, making her stop mid way from running.

Her friends noticed the latter staying behind, her whole body trembling with her head facing down and the cake still in her hands.

They approached her slowly, trying not to scare the kitten away.

"Hey, now's not the time to chicken out. You're finally able to get the girl you always wanted, so don't back off now! └(^o^)┘ " Yuri tried to encourage her moody friend.

"They say 'third time's a charm' but everything I tried ended up badly at the count of three. For example the burnt cake, detention and now it's going to be a third time too! What if I mess up again? Maybe this is a sign God doesn't want me and Tiff to be happily together as lovers. Maybe he hate- _(._.)_ "

SLAAAAAAPPPP

"SHUT UP! This is NONSENSE! Even I can feel this VIBE between ya and Tiffany and I'm SURE yer're meant to be. Pull yer head out of yer AZZ and GET yer gurl, dumb head! (/ロ゜)/"

"Hyo.... Σ( ° △ °|||)︴" Jessica held her left cheek which got slapped by Hyoyeon.

"Sica unnie, don't worry! Everything will be just FINE! I've got the feeling Tiffany unnie awaits your proposal right now. Look, she's watching us! ↖(^▽^)↗" Yoona pointed obliviously to the five girls looking back at them with curious eyes.

The supposed-to-be soulmates locked their gazes on each other from afar, not minding the growing crowd of students at the gate that walked through their pink vision.

"HEY, SHIKSHIN! Want some chocolate? I've got sooo many different kinds, I'm drooling just by thinking of eating them all... Want me to share with ya? 0^◇^0)/ " Hyoyeon, who was already over there, distracted Sooyoung by waving a chocolate bar in front of her drooling face, gaining her attention like a dog with a bone. Once she got her, she jumped into the crowd, having Sooyoung follow her seconds later.

Seohyun, the youngest of them all wasn't dumb to analyse the situation with her two American unnies staring 'lovingly' at each other. To not disturb their moment, she just walked to a wall nearby to lean on and read a book.

Now there was only Taeyeon left as a nuisance, but that changed fast when Sunny grabbed her danshin partner's face and pulled her to her chest and held her there, not letting go of her. The surprised shorty couldn't and wouldn't do much against it, as you already know she is a byun after all ≧﹏≦ .

Jessica's body started to shake from nervousness again, sweat trickled down her forehead, knees were wobbling, making it difficult to stand properly. Seeing her friends supporting her with her proposal, she couldn't help but feel so touched, she could cry ╭(′▽‵)╭(′▽‵)╭(′▽‵)╯ GO!  Though it wasn't the time to cry, she had to make Tiffany hers now without failure.

"...I ... I can do it! This time will be different. Thank you guys for helping me!

Tiff... Tiffany, I- ㄟ(≧◇≦)ㄏ "

Jessica was about to start fast-walking to her soulmate when she suddenly felt a push, a HARD push on her back, making her stumble many steps forward with the box falling out of her hands and to the ground (/ロ゜)/ .

Jessica had a blank stare, looking at her ruined cake that dropped out of the box and served as a decoration for the ground now  ̄︿ ̄ .

"OH GOD, I'M SOOO SORRY, SICA! I just wanted to give you a little push toward your bright future, but it seems like me and Yoong had the same idea.... and the push was double the strength I intended to... Σ( ° △ °|||)︴"

"Sorry, Sica unnie but don't lose hope now! We'll make this work! We can... How about we just buy another cake and then you can- Hey, Sica unnie, where are you going?! \(゜ロ\) " Yoong got confused and scared seeing Jessica run off just like that. She never saw her dear unnie so sad before and it made her feel guilty, so she wanted to follow and comfort her but Yuri held her back, shaking her head once.

"Don't. Leave her alone for now. She'll be fine, her one true love is following her after all. It's ok, my Yoongie..." Yuri pulled Yoona into her arms and embraced her tightly to comfort the guilty, sad deer.

 

After a while Kim Choding jumped into scene with Shikshin Soo following right behind her.

"Hey, did we miss out on something here? (⊙o⊙)?" asked Hyoyeon confused, seeing no one but her friends YoonYul hugging and the eye-smiling girl's friends, a ByunTae with her face in between a bunny's big s and a pretty nerd reading a book by a wall.

"Heeey, Hyo~, the chocolates were really tasty but I'm still kinda craving for a cake now~ ⊙﹏⊙" The giraffe held her tummy with her hand as she whined like a big hungry baby.

"Hahaha, geez, ya already ate my WHOLE bag of chocolate goods and now you're still HUNGRY?! How can you eat like- Oh wait! How about you eat that cake on the ground right there, since you've been aski- SERIOUSLY NOW?!? YOU'RE REALLY EATING THAT?!? \(゜ロ\) " Hyoyeon couldn't even finish her joke when she suddenly saw Sooyoung already squatted on the ground while stuffing full with what seems to be a delicious pink cake.

The dirty eater who stopped devouring the messy strawberry cake after some seconds, looked back at the wide-eyed choding with a blank face.

".... I LOVE to EAT for my LIFE, EVERYONE knows that... but I've NEVER EVER eaten anything as DISGUSTING as that cake here. IT'S GOT THE WORST TASTE MY TONGUE EVER GOT TO TASTE! BUEHH! I can't even make out ANY flavour! Is this how GARBAGE is supposed to taste?!? IF THIS IS POISONED TO ASSASINATE A CERTAIN SOMEONE, THEN YOU BETTER CALL AN AMBULANCE NOW 'CAUSE THEY GOT THE WRONG PERSON! Σ( ° △ °|||)︴" The food expert ranted with a not-so calm but wild expression before suddenly fainting with her face landing straight into the messy remainings of the cake.

Not long after, loud sirens filled the air.

 


A/N:

Part 4 is OUT! How did ya like it? ;D The cake ALMOST made its way to Tiffany, right? XD

What will happen now that Jessi's third try was a failure too? See for yourself in the next chapter! ;D

THX to all ma supporting reader-chans out there, gotta LOVE YA'LL! <3<3<3

 

Tsugi ya! Tsugi! Tsugi! (NEXT!)