What TITLE?!? Oh... PART 1

Piece Of Hell

 

Since approximately three weeks one could hear two certain Jungs bickering over some unimportant things over and over again as they were really loud when arriving home after school. They didn't stop until it was very late in the evening. (Oh, just saying they are in Korea right now)

The Jung sisters, Jessica and Krystal were also known by all their neighbours and of course the local fire department.

Everyone who knows THE Jessica Jung, should also know very well what she is capable of in the kitchen. Well at least in baking things because she usually cooks their meals and she isn't bad at it. You may wonder why the firefighters still keep on visiting them frequently. It's because Krystal, who likes to bake, also tries to learn how to cook standard meals from her big sister. And you may say Krystal is as bad in cooking as Jessica is in baking.

This time, only Jessica endangers their lives by trying to bake for a certain reason.

Luckily her little sister could stop many incidents from happening before they could become severe.

 

"How many times do I have to tell you NOT to bake a cake for TOO LONG?! Two hours is way OVER THE LIMIT! Σ( ° △ °|||)︴" Krystal said while coughing badly and going through the black smoke to open up all the windows in the house.

She was also the one to use an extinguisher to blow out the burning pieces of the cake which exploded after being thrown to the floor.

"Yah! You only told me TWO times about how long it takes to be perfectly baked... As if someone could remember such a NOT-so-important thing that fast. Just for your information, I don't nag at you for having such BAD cooking skills, so be grateful, kid.

Besides, don't you know that 'third time is a charm'?  ̄ω ̄ " Jessica answered confidently. She stood by the oven, gazing at her (again) ruined cake.

"What did you just- forget it unnie, you're hopeless in the kitchen, excluding normal cooking I admit. Even if I teach you how to bake for a HUNDRED years, it wouldn't change anything! I'm going to my room now...<(ˍ ˍ*)> " responded an angry Krystal.

Before she could even turn away, Jessica was already on the floor, holding tightly onto her younger sister's legs.

"No, please help me, Soojung! I know I'm the worst in anything related to baking, but you've got to help me bake a cake within this one LAST week and after that I won't bother you EVER again.... concerning that stuff I mean! PLEASE, baby sis, my LIFE depends on you! If I won't be able to make it right this time, I could just go and jump off the bridge and drown pathetically! ~T^T~ " begged a desperate Jessica with her pathetic crying face. (a LOVELY one at that ;D)

The taller girl hesitated a bit, but immediately gave in after seeing her sister's pouting lips on top. (WHO couldn't, right?! >~<)

"*sigh* Ok, fine... but unnie, THIS time you have to listen CAREFULLY or else I don't think we're going to last long...! O_o. If I didn't know why you're endangering our young lives at this time of the year, I wouldn't even let you use anything in the kitchen without someone around." She added after glancing at the chaos.

"YAAAAAY, thanks baby sis!!! I swear you WON'T regret it! ㄟ(≧◇≦)ㄏ " A hyper active, happily grinning Jess jumped around the mess she made, slipped and fell on the foam covered kitchen floor.

".....Boooooo... ( ̄ε(# ̄)︴ " Jess pouted cutely again but was completely ignored by Krys who could only shake her head in annoyance.

"One week in hell, I'm coming!... Orz "

 

 

Another normal day arrived for a certain Hwang to wake up and go to school with a smiling face every early morning. Well, not on weekends

The way to school was not very crowded as it was still very early and Tiffany Hwang loved the quiet and calm time, but only when she goes to school to enjoy the morning breeze and the sun rays on her skin.

Two other girls who looked like elementary school kids were already waiting at the school gate for their friend. They were happily chatting with each other when they caught a glance of the eye-smiling girl. Yep, Taeyeon Kim and Sunny Lee were her classmates and btw BEST FRIENDS FOR LIFE! XD

That was also the time for Tiffany to turn into the walking megaphone she was. 0^◇^0)/

The daily routine for them was to talk about the latest news in the still empty classroom before lesson started, as it never seemed to get boring. The three girls surrounded themselves at Tiffany's desk.

 

"Hey, why do you guys think that Jung stopped approaching us since maybe four weeks already? There must be something wrong... ●﹏● " Taeyeon started eyeing Tiffany suspiciously, resting her head on her palm.

"Why are you staring at me like that, TaeTae? As if I'd know what's up with her! ╮(°◇°)╭ " Tiffany replied defensively.

"Well... isn't it funny how that Jessica Jung was bullying us since elementary school and it all kinda started after she met you eleven years ago when we were only seven years old? And now she suddenly stops pushing us around?  ̄ˍ ̄ " Sunny stated while leaning her back on her chair with crossed arms.

"Well, maybe she's just bored with us as her victims and now she found someone else to bother... -︿- " Tiffany replied with a rather sad tone.

"Bad habits die hard, in this case I must agree with Taengoo. When we are in school it's like that Jessica only has her eyes on us.... especially on you, Fany...  ̄﹏ ̄ " Sunny gave the latter a smug grin.

"Wha- O_o "

"HELL yeah! Remember that time she hid BIG FAT UGLY BUGS in your locker and they were jumping on your face, when you opened it, like their lives depended on it?! (≧▽≦)/~┴┴ " Taeyeon interrupted, whipping her head back to let out her famous ahjumma-laugh.

"That. Was. NOT. FUNNY. AT. ALL!!! Some of these DISGUSTING creatures flew right into my mouth and I accidentally chewed on them.... and swallowed them.... they were sooo CRUSTY AND NOT YUMMY AT ALL! Σ( ° △ °|||)︴" exclaimed a traumatized mushroom with teary eyes.

 

But JummaTaeng wasn't going to stop just yet. Poor poor PuppFany.

"HAHAHAHA and what about that TERRIBLE looking tuna sandwich she gave you?? The filling looked like someone's puke! I'm sure she wanted to prank you again like the countless times before... And you dared to throw it at her face out of nowhere! The supposed-to-be-tuna-mayo-mix slowly sliding down her shocked face to the ground looked really nasty. NO WONDER she bullies YOU the MOST! BWUAHAHAH (≧▽≦)/~┴┴ "

"HEY, that wasn't my fault! EVERYONE knows I DESPISE any sort of fish and their eyes! I think my reaction was only natural.... but I still feel a little bit guilty about that.... (・へ・) " Tiffany had her gaze on the floor while reminiscing that incident.

Taeyeon stopped laughing for a while as she felt a little shudder running down her spine throughout her entire petite body. Being the dork she was, she couldn't restrain herself and began trying to tell one of Tiffany's next embarrassing stories, but was interrupted by Sunny's rough smack on her head, leading to a LOUD echoing whining in the empty classroom.

"Please forgive this dumb head and her noisy mouth, Fany! Sometimes people just don't know WHEN to stop. ╮(╯▽╰)╭ Taengoo, do you want to deal with HellFany in the MORNING?! Σ( ° △ °|||)︴" Sunny sharply whispered the last part into Taeyeon's now blushing ear. Taeyeon violently shook her head from left to right.

"...... It's ok I guess.... I do admit, it's very strange not having Jessica around for a while already... I kinda miss her- I mean her cute pranks. ●︿● " replied Tiffany absentmindedly after calming down from her rising rage before HellFany could be unleashed.

Now both the danshins looked at each other with BIG SHOCKED eyes after Sunny had to slap away Taeyeon's BYUN stare from her chest right after. At the same time they both turned their heads to Tiffany's direction.

"CUTE PRANKS?!? Are you OUT of your MIND?! How could these SADISTIC pranks be CUTE to you?!.... Unless you're a masochist...?! Σ( ° △ °|||)︴"

"NO WAY, IT'S NOTHING LIKE THAT!... OK, I just find her cute in a way... I mean she does play pranks on us and glares our way too, but still I can't help but find her ways of approaching... adorable. By the way, she has such WARM and KIND eyes behind her infamous icy glares, don't you think? ~(*+﹏+*)~ "

Tiffany was being bubbly again, zoning out in her own world, giggling to herself here and there with her blushing red face and her eyes turning into beautiful crescent moons.

The Danshin Duo turned to each other again, not minding their spaced out friend.

"Taengoo, I believe you also do know what Jessica's intentions are, right? And Tiffany's acting like a lovestruck fool, loving everything Jessica did to her. She even invites her to all her birthdays... and OURS too! Even though she doesn't seem to understand the meaning of her bully's pranks. That's all in all cute... but also kinda CREEPY. O_o " Sunny nudged Taeyeon with her elbow.

 

"Sure I know what's going on. I recall doing similar things to you back then as well, but I'm all grown-up now. I'm at a higher level of maturity than these kids here! (*¯︶¯*) " Taeyeon stuck her chest out, putting her left fist on it with a proud face.

Sunny knocked Taeyeon's head after her bragging. "Yeah, you are! Who was the person to hide away all the presents given to me for my birthday just a year ago so that there wouldn't be any other ones besides yours? You were seventeen, NOT seven! If THIS isn't immature then I really don't know anymore... ╯﹏╰ " exclaimed a chuckling bunny.

"I'm CONVINCED my present was the BEST ever! I didn't need to hide the others.... but it wasn't a wrong move to be a little cautious, right? We wouldn't have become what we are right now! >o< .... Could you please stop laughing now? It's embarrassing! (*>.<*) " Taeyeon was blushing very hard with her right index finger pointing at Sunny who couldn't stop laughing on the floor.

"Hahahahaha, yeah, giving me a plushie that is two times bigger than me is really the BEST I could ever get! ≧﹏≦ " replied Sunny sarcastically. After composing herself on her seat again, she began talking with her serious voice. "I thought you were a CRAZY killer or something like that, giving me three yellowish-green alien heads wrapped in a green sleeping bag as a birthday gift.... and I've known you since we were only children! O_O "

 

"YAH, how DARE you INSULT my dookongs! EVERYONE LOVES DOOKONGS! You should be GRATEFUL I gave you that present. It serves perfectly for guests who stay over the night at your house.  ̄﹏ ̄ " Taeyeon sighed dreamily.

"I see, that's why you always come sleeping at my place. You made yourself that present, right?! (~_~メ) " accused a smart Sunny before she added,

"And FYI Jessica didn't love that dookong, actually she HATED it! Didn't you see her kicking it out the window while letting out her dolphin-like scream? Sure EVERYONE loves that thing... (*^@^*) " Sunny giggled heartily.

 

"It was just a MISTAKE! It's not Mr. Dookong's fault for being mistaken as a CUCUMBER... She didn't have to be that violent though, even if she fears cucumbers to death.... Σ( ° △ °|||)︴" responded Taeyeon dramatically.

"Guys, what have you been talking about? You have been acting weird lately.... Are you both ABANDONING MEE?!? NOOOO!! WE'VE BEEN BEST FRIENDS SINCE FOREVER, WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT TO MEEE?!?! (~TT_TT~) " interrupted a waterfall-crying PuppFany.

 

Mrs. Dookong and the Bunny immediately came to console their sensitive friend by giving her hugs and some lovely pats on the head.

"Nononononono! You got it completely WRONG, Ppany! Don't worry, we would NEVER abandon you, we little beings will stay together forever in the Ahjumma/Dookong-EnergyPill/Bunny-EyeSmiler/Totoro-Shikshin/Pig-Maknae/Angel-Alliance! 0^◇^0)/ " Taeyeon inhaled deeply after all these names before she added, "..... btw SunBuns and me are dating... ( ̄▽ ̄)~■ " After dropping the bomb she reached her fist in front of the still-crying Tiffany and Sunny who was patting her head beside her the whole time.

 


A/N:

 

Well, yeah, that was part 1 of 7! (btw, just so you know, I cut ma whole story into 7 parts, so ya won't have to read a whole bunch at a time... XD

Sooo... if ya want, ya can do anything ya want with ma story like subscribing, voting up or just leave some comments, BUT NO PLAGIARISMN of course! ;D

(And sorry if the pics are way too BIG XD)