MLG: 007

My Lovely Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

` (   MY LOVELY GIRL   ) CHAPTER SEVEN

 

 

 

Sehun walks lazily to the cafe before someone runs and hugs him tightly. It surprised him for somehow. "What the... Ya-yah! Let me go! Who are you?" he said, trying to push her immediately.

"Please! Help me! Some guys are chasing me, please help me" she cried, not wanting let him go. He didn't know what he should do. She seems very scared.

He looks around to see a few guys seem to look around for her. He scratches his head before pushes her to the wall slowly, trapping her with his arms on the wall.

She blinks her eyes and slowly look at him. "They won't be able to see you like this. At least you can run away after this" he nods slowly, looking around to make sure the guys aren't there anymore.

"They're gone now, you're safe" he steps backwards and start to walk away before she pulls his hand, making him perplexed.

"Um..." she bites on her lower lip, as if there's something she wanna say to him.

 

...

 

Both Kai and Joohyun look at the girl who is sitting in front of them curiously. "Why did you bring her here? Who is she?" Kai asked, looking at Sehun.

"You're very pretty, what's your name anyway? I'm Joohyun, Seo Joohyun" Joohyun smiles widely to the girl. "I'm Jane, Song Lee-Jane"

"She has nowhere to go. That's why I bring her here since both of you probably could help her. She will work here for awhile" he said, nodding his head slowly.

"How can you be very sure that she will work here? You're not the manager" Kai raised a brow. "Because the manager is my father"

"What?!" Kai and Joohyun widening their eyes. How could they never know about that? "Don't be too surprised. Anyway, my work is done here. You can figure out how to help her" he said, walking away from there.

"He may looks cold, but he's really a nice guy, you know" Joohyun smiles widely to Jane. "Yah, how come you're so sure he's really a nice guy?" Kai crossed his arms, sending the glares to her.

"Not your business, silly" Joohyun rolls her eyes. "But I think he's a nice guy though" Jane interrupts, nodding her head shyly.

"See? It's only you that can't see it"

"Whatever~" he groans, going to the kitchen immediately.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter