MLG: 004

My Lovely Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

` (   MY LOVELY GIRL   ) CHAPTER FOUR

 

 

 

She peeks into the kitchen and looks at him. She still cannot believe it. "He couldn't be my Jongin, right?"

Sighing, she turns and looks around. The customer is lesser than yesterday and she got nothing to do but wait for the customer.

"Joohyun, take the order for that customer" Hae Rin said while pointed at the guy.

"Neh!" 

She walks towards the customer and takes his order. "What do you want to order, si—

Both of them widening their eyes as if their eyeballs is about to fall off. "Yo-you?!"

"You that girl, huh? You work here?" he frowns slightly, tries to process his brain.

She tries to remember him. He was the guy that wanted to kill himself and she save his life, maybe. 

"I can't believe that you're working at my favourite place" he sighs and he seems disappointed to know it. "Is that Jongin works here too? I bet he is"

"He said to call him Kai yesterday" she mumbles. "What do you want to order then?"

"He can't change his name, Joohyun" he laughs. "How did you know my name?" she blinks.

"You name tag, it's written there. I want kimchi stew, the special one and don't let that Jongin touch my food" he chuckles, feels amused. She writes down his order and walks away furiously. 

"Yah!~ Who is he to say that? Pity my Jongin" she pouts.

 

...

 

She waits for Kai at the outside while hugging her bag. It feels cold but she wants to wait for him. He's always be the last person who goes home. 

"What are you doing here? Aren't you suppose to go home?" he asked.

She looks at him, observed him from head to toe. She still couldn't believe it. "You can't be that Jongin, right?" she said, blinking her eyes innocently.

"That Jongin? Which Jongin?" he tilts his head, he doesn't even understand what she's trying to say. "Have you went to Hongseong before? For a vacation or anything or staying there for a few years?"

He blinks his eyes, tries to think and remember it. "Hm... I think I lived there for about two years. Why? And how did you know? Do you know me?"

She let out a huge sigh, she couldn't believe. "It can't be...." she fake a cry and it seems dramatic. "Yah! What's wrong? What's wrong with me?" he frowns.

"Aniyo... Nothing" she shakes her head and run away from there. She seems very weird and strange. He won't admit that he knows her.

"Seriously that girl... She needs to go to the hospital and check her head. 'This train is going to Seoul, right?' Hillarious..." he laughs and imitating her many times.

 

...

 

Myungsoo looks at her phone, no one call her to get the phone back. He feels weird whether it is her phone or not. "Is she stupid? She's not that stupid, right?"

"I'm home!" Kai exclaimed, he seems dying because of the tiredness.

"You need to find other job, Kai. You're not that strong to work at the cafe" Myungsoo said, still looking at the phone.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter