MLG: 006

My Lovely Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

` (   MY LOVELY GIRL   ) CHAPTER SIX

 

 

 

Kai enters the cafe slowly, sneaking inside like a thief without making any sounds. Looking around for her sign, she seems not to be there at the moment. Sighing in a relief, he rubs his chest, afraid of meeting her.

"What are you doing, Kai?"

Startled, he turns around slowly to see her behind him. "Jo-Joohyun? I thought that you..." he used his finger as a sign, couldn't talk properly.

"And what are you doing here early in this morning? You usually come late" she asked, tilting her head as she shows him the innocent face of her. 'Now that she even looks innocent? Seriously, this girl?', he widens his eyes as he cursed her in his mind.

"Um... about last night.." she began to talk about it, the things that he scares the most. "L-last ni-night? Wh-what happened last night?" he asked hesitantly, pretending that he doesn't know anything about it.

"Well... I—

"I gotta go now! I have to enter the kitchen quickly, so bye!" he said and run away from there quickly, entering the staff room. Taking a deep breath, he leans on the door slowly, wiping the 'sweat' on his forehead.

She blinks her eyes and frowns slightly. "Seems like he wants to avoid me, right?".

 

...

 

Peeking at the outside from the kitchen, he's trying to spot her anywhere. "What are you doing, Kai?" a voice greet him from behind, causing him to scream. "Yah! You make me startled, Byunghun!" he rubs his chest repeatedly.

"What are you doing anyway? Trying to sneak out or run away from someone? Is it Joohyun?" Byunghun asked, tilting his head.

"What? S-says who? I'm just.... Ah! Forget it" he rolled his eyes and enters the staff room to change his clothes.

"Aishhh.... Seriously? Why I need to avoid her anyway? She will feels curious with me for somehow. Geez~" he hits his head on the wall repeatedly, he seems insane right now. It's clearly sho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter