MLG: 003

My Lovely Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

` (   MY LOVELY GIRL   ) CHAPTER THREE

 

 

 

She walks on the streets happily with the bubble tea on her hand. It's her day-off and she's having fun, alone. Suzy couldn't accompany her because of the work but she's surely wants to go as well.

"I wonder if Suzy is awake or not... She told me for not waking her up though. Now I'm worried about her"

 

...

 

"OMO! There's only 30 minutes left! I'm late!" Suzy screams and rushing into the bathroom.

She wears her clothes quickly and tie up her hair. She seems messy but she doesn't care. She get out of her house and runs on the street to get a taxi.

"Taxi!" she screams.

The taxi stops and she wants to open the door but someone's stopping her. "I got this taxi first, so it's mine"

"What?!" she widens her eyes and looks at the person. It's Myungsoo but Suzy, she doesn't know him.

"But I'm late!" she whined. "So do I" he said coldly. "Now move away" he said and pushes her away as he's about to get into the taxi.

"Wait!" she stops him. "Can't we just share it? You'll just pay quarter and I'll pay the half quarter! Please?"

He just sighs and rolls his eyes. "Fine"t

Both of them share the taxi and the fare, and she will arrive at the time. "So... Where do you work?" she asked.

"I don't need to tell the stranger about my personal information" he said.

"Geez...." she rolls her eyes and looks at the outside, feeling irritated with him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter