MLG: 001

My Lovely Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

` (   MY LOVELY GIRL   ) CHAPTER ONE

 

 

 

[SEOUL | 8:30 A.M]

 

'To keep the safe distance with the earlier train, we will stop here for about two minutes'

"What? But I'm late!" he said while looking at his watch.

The train is crowded and there's still a few people running into the train and hit him which is he hate it. He had to hold his temper though. "Hurry up.... I'm late" he bites his lips and keeps looking at the watch.

A girl runs into the train and hit his shoulder unintentionally. "Excuse me, I'm sorry" she bows and grinning from ear to ear, it's scary him enough.

The door closes and the train start to move. It's crowded and he's trying to calm himself down. He takes a deep breath to calm himself. 

"This train is going to Seoul, right?"

His thought was cut-off by a question and it's from the girl who hit him just now. He looks at her and he seems flustered. She frowns slightly at him.

"This train is going to Seoul, right?" she asked him again.

He move a bit closer to her and hesitantly answers her question. "Well... You're in Seoul".

She blinks her eyes and tries to process her brain. "Ah, right! I was going to ask if it going to Namsan" she laughs. He just rolls his eyes to see her stupidity.

"This train is going to Namsan, right?" she asks and still laughing. "Na-Namsan?" he blinks.

"Yes, where the N Seoul Tower is" she seems extremely happy and excited about the Namsan thingy.

"You should have gotten off at Seoul Station. You can walk to Namsan from there"

"Huh? That's strange.... I was told to get off at Myeong-dong" she said  and took out a small map.

"Anyway, you get on the wrong train" he rolls his eyes. "This train is going to Sadang-dong"

"Sadang-dong?" she blinks. "Sadang... Sadang..." she looks at the map. 

"Here" he point at the map. "Myeong-dong is here, but head to there"

"Omo! I'm going to wrong direction. What should I do?" she whined. "Get one that head on the other way" he widens his eyes, she's really gives him such a great tension just to argue about the wrong direction.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter