MLG: 002

My Lovely Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

` (   MY LOVELY GIRL   ) CHAPTER TWO

 

 

 

 "What?! You got fired?! Kim Jongin!!!!"

He just swallowed his saliva, getting scolded by his father isn't a good thing.

"I'm sorry, dad" he said, lowered his head.

"When will you be like your brother? When will you change yourself into the good one? You should look and be like Myungsoo"

"Dad, I'll never be like your favourite son. Never" he said and walks towards his room.

Myungsoo just blinks his eyes to see him like that. "He got fired again? Seriously..." Myungsoo shakes his head.

Kai jump on his bed, hiding his head under the pillow. It stressing him a lot. His father never encourage him instead of keep pushing him to be like his brother. He throws the pillow away and screams.

"I am Kim Jongin, not Kim Myungsoo. Geez!~"

 

...

 

"What?! Your reason to come here is not for work but to find your first love? Is it?" Suzy burst into laughter.

"Yah!~ You shouldn't laughed at me" she pouts like a little girl.

"Joohyun-ah. When will you change yourself? You're so into your first love" Suzy still laughing, couldn't hold it.Sighing, she takes the pillow and hit Suzy on the head.

"What was for?" Suzy laughed.

"For laughing at me! Yah~ I'm serious..."

"Listen here, Joohyun. Are you serious on finding him? That Kim Jongin? You don't even know how's he looks like. It was 10 years ago, Joohyun-ah..."

She just rolls her eyes, feeling upset with Suzy's words. "But, I will find him! It's okay if I could know how's he doing right now. I won't confessed or approached him, please?"

Suzy shakes her head, smiling at her. Joohyun never give up on what she wants to do.

"Neh, arasso. But, don't get hurt, neh?"

"Gomawo, Suzy!" she hugs Suzy tightly.

 

...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter