MLG: 005

My Lovely Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

` (   MY LOVELY GIRL   ) CHAPTER FIVE

 

 

 

Joohyun walks into the kitchen with her eyes glaring at Kai. "One kimchi stew and don't let that brat touch the food" she said while pointing her finger towards Kai. Everyone was perplexed, did something happened to them?

"Oh... A couple fight... I see" one of the guy said to each other but it's loud enough for them to hear.

"We're not a couple!" both of Kai and Joohyun screamed. She rolls her eyes at him and walked away from the kitchen.

The food is ready and one of them ring the bell. "One kimchi stew is ready!". She enters the kitchen and takes the food before rolling her eyes at Kai again and walks away furiously.

"What did you do, Kai?" Sung-hyun, one of the kitchen assistant asked. "I didn't do anything!I just called her Seoul. She can't be so sensitive about her name, right?"

"What did you called her? S-Seoul?" Sung-hyun asked, laughing with others. "I really don't understand girls!" Kai groans a bit, girls are complicated to him.

Joohyun puts the food on the table angrily, Sehun could feel surprised. "Why? That's loser didn't touch my food right?"

"No, not at all. And stop calling my Jongin loser!" she said angrily before walks to the counter. "Ah... So did she is Jongin's girl. This is gonna be interesting" Sehun smirks a bit and laugh before eats the food.

 

...

 

Joohyun walks out the cafe as her shift is done. She walks before someone pull her, causing her to scream. "Help me! A thief! Ya—

"Hey, it's me Sehun. Why would you call me a thief?" he said, raising a brow at her.

She glares at him. "Yah! Why would you pull me like that? Anyone would thought you're a thief" she said, crossing her arms. "Hey, are you going to wait for that loser?"

"Yah!" she yelled while kicked his left leg. "I told you for not calling him that!" she widens her eyes, feeling irritated with him.

"Okay, okay, I'm sorry" he said, grinning from ear to ear. "But, why would you asked me that? It's not your problem if I wait for him or not" she rolls her eyes and walks away.

"She's really a loyal girl" Sehun laughs.

 

...

 

Joohyun enters the train angrily, causing her to hit Myungsoo accidentally. "Ah, I'm sorry" she bows. Myungsoo rolls his eyes, he had to take the train today.

"Aish... Aigoo... I really hate that Jongin" she said to herself. Myungsoo looks at her and thinks. "Jongin? Kim Jongin? It couldn't be my brother, right? But... I never heard someone else has the same name like him"

She took out her phone and call Suzy. "Yah, Suzy-ah. Have you go to—eh? You're not going to work? Why?"

"Oh... But didn't you said that the guy wants something from you since he found your phone in the taxi? What was his name? Myungsoo?"

Myungsoo blinks his eyes and looks at the girl. "This girl could be her friend, right? And she could be Jongin's girlfriend? Unbelievable"

"Aniyo, I hate that Jongin. He called me 'Seoul-hyun'! I really hate him~" she whined on the phone. He couldn't help but to laugh. Everyone could heard her conversation but she seems to be flustered about that.

As the train stops, she quickly walks out of the train but he pulls her wrist slightly. "Wait!".

She looks at him with a blank expression, did that guy really call

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter