Chapter 2: FIrst night

7 Days to Get Your First Love Back

Ra Eun's POV

In the evening, or 7 in the evening to be exact.

"Oppa, I'm back!"

Once we reached Krystal's house, she went to unlocked the door and shouted while walking into the house. Not to mention that after she is married, she lives in a banglo with her family.

"Aigoo yeobo ah, you're finally back! Erm... This is..." Her husband came near her, then when he saw me, he asked.
"Ah... She is Ra Eun, my friend from high school and Lauren's ssaem. She'll be have a sleepover at Se Hun's. Ra Eun ah, meet my husband, Fabien."
"Annyeonghasaeyo, Ra Eun ibnida. Mannaseo bangapssumnida."
"Omo Ra Eun-ssi, are you really Lauren's ssaem? Aigoo... Please take a good care of her." He shook my hand while saying.
"Ne, ne, ne. She is my student so it's my responsibility to take care of her. Where is Lauren anyway? I think I should greet her first." I looked at the stairs after suggesting.
"She is in the study room."
"Then I'll bring Ra Eun. Ra Eun ah, come with me."

Krystal and I went upstairs then went to the room in ront of the master's room.

Knock knock!

"Lauren ah, we have a guest here. Do you want to come out and greet the guest?"
"Ye omma, I'm coming out now."

"Omma!" Once Lauren opened the door of the study room, she called and hugged her mum.
"See who's here?"
"Yoon sunsaengnim! Annyeongahsaeyo."
"Annyeong Lauren ah. It's nice to see you here." I bend myself down until her height and ruffed her hair lightly.
"Ye, nadoyo, sunsaengnim."
"Alright girls, I have to cook for the dinner before Se Hun comes."
"Se Hun samcheon is coming over too? Assa!" Lauren lightened up when she heard Se Hun's name. 
"So you girls can talk in the room while I'm preparing. When the dinner is ready, I'll call both of you to come down."
"Arasseo." Lauren and I answered together.
"Ah, Lauren ah, remember when Se Hun samcheon is here, you must call sunsaengnim Rachel imo, even when you'll be with Se Hun samcheon and sunsaengnim in this week, araji?"
"Ye, arasseo omma."

Krystal went downstairs to prepare our dinner with Fabien while Lauren brought me to her room to teach her some school work. An hour later, the door bell rang while the couple has finished cooking and Lauren and me came downstairs.

"Yay! Se Hun samcheon is here!" Lauren ran to the door quickly to open it, then greeted Se Hun by waving her little pair of hands. "Samcheon annyeong!"
"Annyeong Lauren ah, Jal jineseo?" He walked in while asking.
"Ye. Ah samcheon, we have a guest here and she'll stay here for a week. Do you want to meet her?"
"Ah geuraeyo? Then I should greet her then. Where is she?"
"She is—"

Se Hun's POV

"Se Hun ah, wasseo?" Krystal walked out from the kitchen. "I shall introduce the guest to you first." Then, she pulled a woman in my age that I didn't meet before with her and walked near me and Lauren. "Meet Ra— Ani, Rachel, Yoon Rachel. She's Lauren's ssaem. Rachel ah, meet Se Hun, Oh Se Hun. He's my friend in high school."

*Why is the woman looks like Ra Eun? Plus the name of hers is almost the same as Ra Eun...*

"Annyeonghasaeyo."

*Her voice sounds like Ra Eun's too... Could it be Ra Eun? I think I miss her.*

"Ah annyeonghasaeyo." I was brought back the reality and nodded my head while greeting Rachel. "So she is the guest you said in the phone just now that will stay in my house for a week, geuji?" I turned to Krystal and asked.
"Majayo, geureona geokjeongmalseyo. She'll leave a day before Suzy comes back. The dinner is ready, guraeseo...gatci meokgeoja!"

After finished her sentence, she went to the dining room and we followed her. I was forced to sit Lauren's left side while the woman sat between Lauren and Krystal.

"Jal meokgessumnida."

Me, Lauren and Rachel said in the same time. After that, everyone in the dining room including me started to eat.

Ra Eun's POV

After having our dinner, Fabien and Se Hun were brought to the living room with Lauren in order to acompany her to watch cartoons. In the mean time, Krystal was cleaning the dining table by putting the plates and utensils to the kitchen sink, so I chose to help her since I didn't have anything to do.

"I'll help you."
"Andwae! You're the guest here so you shouldn't do all these housework."
"Aei... Nan nichingu ya. Friends help each other right?" She nodded. "Then I should help you as a friend but not as a guest."
"Arasseo, arasseo. You're stubborn like always. You didn't change at all."
"Well, Lauren likes me because of this side of me."
"Yah!" She hit my shoulder lightly.
"Mianhae.  Anyway, Lauren must be really likes Se Hun too, geuji?"
"Ne, but she never likes his fiancé, maybe it's because she approved the relationship between you and him before instead of him and his fiancé."
"Hahaha, I don't think she knows about that, does she? She's still young to know about this."
"Geureomyo. I've taught my daughter well alright."
"Yeah, that's why she's always be one of the top student in my class."
"Ahahaha, it's great hear from you. It's late now, do you want to go back and take a rest? I think you've busy with the parent-teacher day for the whole day..."
"Mm. I'll call Se Hun to bring you back, gaja!"

"Se Hun ah, can you go home with Rachel? She has been busy with the parent-teacher day today..."
"Ah, ne I will."
"Then I'll get going. Lauren ah, naeil mannaja, annyeong." I said while taking my luggage and left the house.
"Imo annyeong."

Once I walked out from Krystal's house, Krystal locked the house gate and walked back to her house. I looked at Se Hun's back while waiting for Se Hun to unlock his house.

*Both of them are never changed, at all.* I thought, looking at his back then to Krystal's house.

"Eoseo oseyo! Please come in."
"Ah...ne, but next time please not to be too formal, like you're the maid or the butler of mine, since we're in the same age."
"Oh? You're 94 liner too?"
"Ne."
"Ah... Arasseo, let's put down the formalities and talk informally now. I'll show you your room, come with me."

We walked upstairs and went to the room which is also located in front of the master room.

"Here it is. I've already cleaned up for you after I got the news from Krystal, so...I'll see you tomorrow morning then. Jalja."
"Ne, neodo."

I closed the door, then put my luggage aside. I was too tired so I didn't bother to wash myself up and went to the dreamland straight away.

*He is still kind and nice like before. He really didn't change at all. He's still the Oh Se Hun I know, and I love.*


7 Days to Get Your First Love Back © 2014 Dec

Finally updated! I'll try to see you tomorrow! :)