Chapter 5: The truth has revealed.

7 Days to Get Your First Love Back

Se Hun's POV

"I have something to talk with you, alone."
"Why don't you just tell me in the phone now?" Krystal asked curiously.
"I have something to talk with you, face by face, alone." I said in a scary, deep voice.
"Arasseo, where to meet anyways?"
"The coffee shop near our houses. Let's meet there at 9."
"Arasseo, naeil mannaja. Jalja."

I hung up and put my phone back, then went to sleep until tomorrow.

Krystal's POV

In the next early morning.

Se Hun and I were at the coffee shop which is located near our houses. We ordered coffee and kept silent for a while.

*This Oh Se Hun, invited me to come here but didn't bother to tell me what he wanted to say. Aish, I can't bear anymore.*

"What are you gonna tell me?" I broke the silence by asking him.
"Is Rachel Ra Eun?" His sudden question about Ra Eun made me frowned.
"Ne? I don't know what do you mean." I said and looked away.
"Geojimal! I knew everything already! Just tell me why is she here all of the sudden!" He stood up and pat the table forecfully and angrily.
"Fine, I'll tell you everything, but sit down first anyway."

He sat down and I started to talk about how I met Ra Eun days ago.

"I think you still remember the parent-teacher day in Lauren school, geujwo?"
"Ne, and she is Lauren's ssaem."
"Majayo. To be honest, I didn't know she's Ra Eun at first, until she asked me about our high school and class. We had catch up to do at her house after the school event. I thought she's already married so I told her you're engaged and you're my neighbour, but who knows? She hasn't married. She is waiting someone, someone who was her first love."
"That means..."
"She's still love you all the years she has left you. Because of this, I wanted to help her and let her stay over your house, and well you also know that I don't have any extra rooms for her."

He didn't say anything and rushed out from the cafe, leaving me here alone.

*I guess he's going back home to talk with Ra Eun right now. I'll send Lauren there later.*

Se Hun's POV

I reached home and find Ra Eun immediately. There's no one in the living room so I went upstairs to find her in the guest room, but she wasn't there. I went back downstairs and my sixth sense told me she is in the kitchen, preparing breakfast so I went there and saw her. I went near her and gave her a backhug.

"Ah! Ggamjjakiya!" She was too shocked to my action.
"Bogoshipeo... Ra Eun ah..."
"Erm... I think you must be recognize the wrong person. I'll going to the washroom for a while." She walked pass me, but I pulled her back roughly.
"Why didn't you tell me you're Ra Eun?"

Ra Eun's POV

"Why didn't you tell me you're Ra Eun?"
"Ne?" I frowned.
"I knew everything. You know what, I was finding you everywhere all these years and now when you appeared in front of me, you didn't even bother to tell me you're Ra Eun."
"How did you...?"
"I knew it from Krystal just now. If you still love me, why didn't you tell me when I was finding you, hoping that you'll come back to me all these years?"
"I was..."
"I still do love you, do you know?"
"Then how about your fiancé?"
"I used her to forget you and I thought I did already forgot you, but no, after I found you."

He walked near me and I walked backwards without looking back. Every one step he stepped forward, I would step one step backwards.

Thump!

I guess I don't have any chance to escape anymore. I'm stuck in a corner. Both of his hands were put on the wall, in order to block my way.

"Well, do you think I'll still love the current Oh Se Hun now? You're just a househusband and stay at home for the whole 365 days while your fiancé works to serve you, isn't that so?"
"Ani, after you left me, I always blamed that I didn't treat you well as a yeochin, so I worked hard to become a doctor and believed that you would see me so sucessful and come back to me. By the way, how about you, Yoon Ra Eun? I thought you wanted to be a famous singer before? But what now? You're just a teacher anyways."
"You do still want me to come back to you, isn't it obvious?"
"Beside that, you still have to know that I miss you, I love you, I need you, and I want you."

Once he finished his words, he started to kiss me. It's nor a romantic, gentle neither passionate one, but a deep and rough one. I struggled and tried to push him away but in the end I gave in and lightly push him away again.

"To be honest."

I stopped, but didn't turn my head back.

"To be honest, do you still love me?"
"Ani." I lied, without looking at him.
"Then why did you kiss me back?"

I just stood there, had silent for a while.

"Krystal was right. If you do, why don't we..." He muttered until I could hear.
"Start over? Maldo andwae. If you ask for this, there's no way I'll accept that."
"Wae? You know I..."
"Nan ara. Although you use your 
fiancé to forget me, but she is also a human like you. She has feelings too. So please don't forget that you have a fiancé." I walked away as I finished my last sentence.

 
 

After the fight between Se Hun, we both feel awkward and didn't talk to each other for the whole day. Lauren came over right after the fight and we had breakfast. Then, we took turns to take care of Lauren. Not to mention that Lauren felt so suspicious about us. She asked both of us many times before, but every time she asked, we would lie to her that nothing happened between us. However, she didn't believe us.

*I think it's time to leave, in order not to feel awkward between each other anymore.*

It's dinner time. I was on the way sending Lauren back and thinking of having dinner at  her house, so I'll be able to talk to Krystal alone.

Ding Dong.

Soon, the door is open. It was Fabien, Krystal's husband who opened the door.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Fabien-ssi."
"Appa!"
"Lauren ah! Did you do well in samcheon's house?" He ran and got Lauren in his arms, then Lauren nodded her head to answer her dad's question.

"Thank you for taking care of wuri Lauren today, Rachel-ssi. Do you wanna come in and have a dinner here?"
"Erm... I was thinking about that too, is that okay...?"
"Geureomyo! Please come in."

We went in and started to have dinner. After dinner, I helped Krystal to wash the plates and clean up the kitchen.

"Yah, do you have something to tell me, or ask me?" Krystal asked while cleaning the table.
"Neo wae ara?"
"It's too obvious, or else you won't be here now. Mwoheyo?"
"I don't think it's suitable for us to talk here. Can we talk in the room?"

"Ah... Arasseo, let's go to the room then."

She then put down all her jobs, and brought me to her room. Once we entered the room, she quickly locked the door behind her, so no one will come into the room while we're talking.

"Okay, tell me."
"O...kay. Erm where should I start first...?"
"Calm down. Just tell me what you want." She sat on the bed with me and pat my back lightly while comforting me.
"Arasseo..."

I took a deep breath to calm myself down.

"I think it's time for me to leave here already..."


7 Days to Get Your First Love Back © 2014 Dec-2015 Jan

Hello to you guys again! I was supposed to finish it last year but my wifi suddenly had some problems when I was streaming on the way of Teen Top's performance on MBC Gayo Daejun TT-TT so I also couldn't use and update around 2-3 weeks...maybe? I'll finish it today quickly don't worry! It'll be 4 chapters in a row! :) Oh and the cover n background photo thing, I don't know what was going on but I'll definitely request another one as soon as possible.