Chapter 8: Plan to get your first love back

7 Days to Get Your First Love Back

Se Hun's POV

 

2 days later, as known as Christmas Eve.

"Hmm... Which type of flower does Ra Eun like?"

Both Krystal and I were in the flower shop which is located near our neighbourhood. We were choosing some flowers for Ra Eun. As one of Ra Eun's friend and the helper of my plan, Krystal was worrying about which type of flowers to choose while muttering loud enough for me to hear her.

"Well, she likes tulips a lot." I answered.
"Woah! You do still remember that until now! What a faithful guy."
"Yah!"

"Jeogiyo, give me a bouquet with 10 tulips and a bouquet with 999 roses juseyo! Kamsahabnida."
"Yah, Jung Soo Jung! Why do you buy so many flowers? Do you even have enough money to pay?"
"Yah, Oh Se Hun! Let me tell me you, do you know because you want me to help you, I have to spend a lot of money for everything?"
"But why 999 roses? That's too much!"
"Heol! Oh Se Hun, do you know the word 'romantic'? Every women like romantic okay?"
"Arasseo."

"Agassi, here is your tulips and roses." One of the worker came to us along with the bouquet of flowers.
"Oh! But...do you deliver flowers to other houses?"
"Ah ne, we do. Please come with me if you want to attempt the delivery."

The worker showed us the way and we went with the worker. Krystal filled the delivery form and wrote a letter to Ra Eun. Then, I paid for the flowers and we left the shop.

"Yah, how do you know Ra Eun's home address?"
"Eii... It was so easy to get!"

Flashback (Krystal's POV)

1 day ago.

I was sitting on the sofa, thinking about the plan to help Se Hun get Ra Eun back.

*I think I should ask her house address from her first. That's really important!*

Then, I took out my phone and sent a message to Ra Eun.

To: Ra Eun

Yah, I'll be coming to your house tomorrow. Can I ask for your house address?

From: Krystal.J 
To: Krystal.J

Wow, what's with the name Krystal.J? Hahah just kidding. Arasseo, it's XXXXX.

From: Ra Eun
To: Ra Eun

Gomatda! Wuri naeil mannaja!

From: Krystal.J

*First step accomplished! Assa!*

I locked my phone and left it aside, then continue to do my housework.

End of flashback (Back to Se Hun's POV)

"Ah... Such a great way you used! Wanjeon daebak! You're still so smart!"
"Yah! If I'm not smart, how would I be able to help you right now?"

"It supposed to be a compliment but you... Fine! What's next anyway?"
"Erm... Ah! Have you prepare the ring yet?" She turned around and looked at me while asking.
"Ani, waeyo?"
"Neo molla? Proposal!"
"Ah... Let's go buy then." Then, I walked away from her.
"Aish, the forgetful Se Hun." She muttered.
"I can hear it. You better catch up before I do." I said in a singing tone.

She started to run faster and faster in order to catch up to me, but I kept running to extend the distance.

"Yah, geumanhae, you giraffe Se Hun!" She was gasped of breath while saying.
"Sirheo! Mehrong~" I sticked my tongue out then ran away from her again.
"Yah! Wait for me!"

 

Ding Dong!

"Coming!"

I went out of my room to get the door. I thought it was Krystal and her family at first. However, once I opened the door, it was a flower delivery man.

"Annyeonghasaeyo, are you Yoon Ra Eun?"
"Ne, geunde waeyo?"
"Ah, this bouquet of flower is for you. Please receive it and sign here." The man passed me the flower and a form for me to sign.
"Eh? But I didn't order the flowers..."
"Ah... It was someone who wants me to deliver this to you, so please receive it."
"Ah... Algessumnida." I quickly took the flower and the form then signed on the form. "Here you go."
"Kamsahabnida." He bowed then I closed the door.

*It's tulips, my favourite flower! But who sent this to me? Nuguji?*

When I was looking at the bouquet of flower, I saw an envelope was put in the flower, so I took out and opened it.

Ra Eun ah,

I'm sorry I couldn't make it today, but I have a better plan. Please come to XXX restaurant at 8PM. I guess it's probably located near your house, geuji? We'll be there waiting for you~

Sincerely,
Krystal.J

"XXX restaurant? Isn't that restaurant really luxurious and the food there are expensive? Then that means I have to..."

I quickly put down the flowers and went back to my room to choose for my dress. The time was half past six, which means an hour half away before the dinner. It was hard and took a lot of time for me to choose a dress for the night, but in the end I could still manage to choose a simple short dress which is without sleeves and blue in colour. Soon, I dressed up and had a natural, light makeup. Besides, I made my hair turn into curly hairstyle too. Lastly, I wore a pair of around 4 inches high heels which is white in colour then took my purse and my jacket and left the house.

It took me 10 minutes to walk from home to the restaurant that Krystal mentioned. 10 minutes later, when I reached there, I saw there were crowds of people queuing. I was going to give up but since this is a treat from Krystal, I was forced to queue.

Se Hun's POV

I wore a black suit, a plain white shirt with a black bow tie, standing there, looking at Krystal as known as my helper of the plan who was checking if everything is alright.

"Dinner...okay, waiters...okay, musicians...okay. Nothing else, all checked!"
"Wow, you did work like a professional planner!"

"Heheh yeah, you can said so. Ah, do you have any problems for tonight, or do I need to brief you again?" she rubbed the back of her neck when she heard my compliment.
"Gwaenchanayo, I know what to do. Geokjeongmalseyo."
"Alright then, I think it's about time for me to leave here already. If it's a success, you have to thank me, araji?" She pat my shoulder lightly.
"Arasseo, I'll try my best and won't disappoint you, okay?"
"Ne. Last reminder, please keep your ring and the flower well. So, I wish you good luck then. I'm waiting for your good news~" She said in a singing tone while leaving.

*I have to do well tonight. It depends my love life, my future from now on. Hwaiting!*

I thought and I pumped my fist in the air, then continued to stand in order to wait for Ra Eun to come.

Ra Eun's POV

It had been 30 minutes for me to queue outside the restaurant already.

Beep!

My phone vibrated, so I took it out from the pocket of my jacket. I unlocked it and there was a message in the notification bar. It was from Krystal. I tapped it and started to feel like throw my phone away.

To: Ra Eun

Mianhae, Ra Eun ah! I came earlier but the place was too full, so let's meet at your house rooftop now. I'm really sorry for not telling you earlier! Jeongmal mianhae! Please forgive me~

From: Krystal.J

*Aish, don't tell me she's going to fool me again after fooling me 2 times...*

I left the queue and ran back to my house rooftop. Although I was wearing high heels, I could still run as fast as lightning. Well, you must be wondering why I didn't drive my car here, right? Let me tell you. It's because the restaurant is located down the street near my house even though it's luxurious, and there won't really have enough parkings for the cars to park especially during festive season, so that's why.

Few minutes later, I finally reached the rooftop. I was out of breath so I walked slowly a few steps before stepping into the rooftop.

"Krystal... Eh?"


7 Days to Get Your First Love © 2014 Dec-2015 Jan

I thought it was 4 but it supposed to be 5 in a row! Hahah anyway I broke my record again! XD