Chapter 9: Romantic Ending - She's Back!

7 Days to Get Your First Love Back
Heartbeat(가슴이 뛴다) - Infinite F [short version]

It's a short version I only need it a little while, the song supposed to stop at the first "Ne?" but you may stop or close it once the song is finished even though you already read faraway from the word. Anyway, please do listen to it while you're reading.

Ra Eun's POV

"Krystal... Eh?"

I was too shocked after saw it wasn't Krystal, but Se Hun who was waiting for me. I stood there and looked at him for at least a minute, until he called me.

"Ra Eun ah... You finally came."
"Ne? Er... Krystal...eodieyo?"
"She's not here. I guess you must be tired from running just now, so have a seat first."

*Jung Soo Jung, you fooled me again! I'll kill you if I meet you again.*

He pulled out the chair for me and instructed me to sit. I went forward to the table and sat on the chair. After that, he went and sat on the seat in front of me.

*I know he's gentle but I wonder why is he now wearing a suit and behave like this...*

"Se Hun ah?"
"Hmm?"
"Why...why are you here? Erm I mean, I thought Krystal me at the rooftop but you ended up here instead of her."
"You'll know later, so now let's eat."

He clapped his hands in the air in order to call the waiters to bring the food over the table once he finished talking. Soon, there were three waiters came over, two of them were with food and the other one was with a bottle of red wine. The two waiters served us food first then the other waiter poured the wine into our glasses, without making any mistakes. After that, three of them went back to their assigned job.

"Jal-jal meokgessumnida." I said shyly.

We started to eat and the musicians behind us started to play their musical instruments. The number of the musicians isn't like an orchestra we always listen in the theatre, but it just involved two violinists and a cellist. They played a lot of nice songs which are in Romantic period, such as 'The Song of Destiny' by Brahms, 'The Winter Journey' by Schubert, 'The Snow Maiden' by Rimsky-Korsakov, 'The Poet's Love' by Schumann and more. While they're performing, we both ate silently.

Half an hour later, both of us have finished our food. We used the napkins to wipe our mouths and rest for a bit while in order to digest our food. He put the napkin aside and stood up out of the blue. My eyes trailed at him as he walked to my direction.

"Yoon Ra Eun-ssi, may I have a dance with you?" He bowed and out his hand as he asked me.
"Eh? Er... You may."

 

I stood up and put my hand onto his hand, then he led me to the area that is in front of the table. When the musicians started to play again, with the song 'Minute Waltz' by Chopin, we started to dance as we put the other of our hands at his shoulder and my waist.

*Oh yeah, he hasn't answer the question yet! Should I ask him now?*

There are a lot of questions popped out in my mind right now. Since he hasn't answer my question yet, plus I still have quite lot of questions to ask, so I decided to break the silence between us.

"Se Hun ah, can I ask you some questions?"

Se Hun's POV

"Se Hun ah, can I ask you some questions?"

 

*She must wondering what's going on now... Well let her. She has the right to know. But I also have to ask her a few questions too.*

 

"Why don't we play this? You ask, I answer. Then we take turns."

"Hmm... Why not!"
"You go first."
"Well... First, you still haven't answer my question yet."
"Oh geugeo... I can't answer you yet."
"Wae?"
"I just can't."

*It was because I was told not to let you know about my plan until it's over.*

 

"Fine, your turn." She said as she looked away.

 

*She gave up already? Aww~ She's still the Ra Eun who gives up easily when she has something she couldn't accomplished.* I thought in awe.

 

"My question is you, as one of the people from rich family, you're supposed to live in those large house. But why are you staying at a small house now?"
"You should know I live alone now, so that's why."
"I see... Okay, your turn again."

"The second question from me. Christmas Eve is supposed to celebrate with your loved one. But why are you here instead of staying at home, waiting for your fiancé to come back and have a sweet moment with her?"
"Are you jealous over my ex fiancé now?" I emphasized the word 'ex' loudly so she could hear clearly, but she isn't.
"Jealous? Why would I? Wait, what did you say?" She wanted to sound that she wasn't jealous but then the last part registered into her brain.
"Yah, one question at one time. You've asked around 4 already. Well, we broke up, the night when you went back."
"Wae? I thought both of them were in good terms... Didn't I tell him to forget me and be happy with her? Aish, it must be because of me..." She started to murmur loud enough I could hear.

 

*She must be feel so bad of Suzy right now. I guess it's time.*

 

I stopped then I put up one of my hand in the air silently, instructed the musicians who were still performing to stop. They also stopped and I went to take the bouquet of roses from a waiter who passed it to me. I put my hands who're holding it behind so she wouldn't see it and walked back to her. She looked at me curiously with an eyebrow raised upwards.

 

"What's behind you?" She asked with curiousity while trying to look at my back.
"Here, this is for you." I took it out from behind and gave it to her.
"Wow! Er...gomawo."

 

She was too shocked to see many roses in a bouquet at first, then she took it from my hand and thanked me shyly. While she was looking at it and counting them, I tugged into my suit and took a box from a pocket there.

 

"Ra Eun ah,"

 

I called her and she turned her head to my direction in order to look at me. I squatted a leg down and opened the box I was holding. It was a simple, silver ring with a small but shiny, heart-shaped jewelry, typical of us who are still in love with each other. There were some words which have been printed on it, which are 'OSH♥YRE'. It was glittering proudly, bathed in the moonlight.

 

"Y-Y-Yah, ne-ne-neo mwohhaneungeoya jigeum?" She stuttered.
"When we were still a high school student, we may not know what does love really mean, so maybe we had a relationship is because of our curiousity. But until when you were gone out of the sudden, everyone including me was too shocked and worried. They thought I knew what was going on but I didn't and I would never know. I was more worried than everyone, so I kept going to the places you would go and find you everytime when I had free time, hoping you would come back one day. Years later, people kept telling me to let you go, so I did it as they said, I tried, through playing the girls and started another relationship with my ex fiancé. She could let me forget about you for a while, until you came back to my life again. I guess it didn't work too. When you left me again few days ago, I told myself that I can't let you go for the second time and I want us to live happily after. Since then, I realized how much did I miss you and love you. I guess it's fate that brings us together forever. Please don't blame yourself that you ruined your ex's relationship and engagement. It was me who decided on this."
"Se Hun ah, it's really my..."
"Yoon Ra Eun-ssi, wuri geolhonhaja." I cut her down said with a serious face and confidence.
"Ne? Geolhon? Are you even..."
"Will you marry me, Yoon Ra Eun-ssi?" I cut her down and asked again.

 

She stood there with a shocked face and had stayed silent for a while at first. Soon, I heard someone was sobbing. It was her who was crying silently.

p/s: She's Back - Infinite

Please do listen to it till the end of the story.

 

"Uljima..." I sounded troubled.
"I'm not crying!" She yelled while slapping my arm.
"Then... Are those happy tears?" I locked eyes with her teary eyes, and she nodded. "So that means...you're saying okay?"

 

She nodded again and again. She wanted to convey her happy feelings that she felt like she was going to burst to me, but she couldn't even speak at all because of her those happy tears. I responded by leaning in and kissed her lips passionately. She smiled and closed her eyes to enjoy the passionate kiss we shared. Then, we broke the kiss and I hugged her tightly.

 

"I guess I have to... Oh, wait, it should be we have to thank Krystal soon." I emphasized the word 'we' clearly.
"Hmph! I'm gonna kill her when I see her again!" She pushed me away.
"If it wasn't Krystal, do you even get a chance to accept my proposal today? Hmm?" I hugged her again, tighter this time.
"But she fooled me!"
"Arasseo, if you really wanna do that you may do so when you see her, if you didn't consider her as your friend all the time."
"Hmph!"
"Hahahahahahah..."

 

We both laughed together for a long time. Until the laughter died down, I started to call her again.

 

"Yeobo."
"Yeobo? Why are you calling me that?" She tilted her head and looked at me weirdly.
"Have you forgotten that we're just engaged, around 5 minutes ago?"
"Ah, majayo! I almost forgotten, mianhae."

 

*Aish, the forgetful yeoja... How could I love her so much and even engaged to her?* I thought while rolled my eyes away.

 

"What do you wanna say anyway?"

 

I leaned in to her face which is now around few centimeters away from each other. Our foreheads and noses are touched with each other's too. I locked eyes with her for a while, then answered her question.

 

"Thanks for loving me, and waiting for me. Saranghae."
"Na-naddo."

 

We then started to enjoy the another sweet and passionate kiss for a long time like there's no tomorrow.

 

First love, isn't the unforgettable love with memories we had if it's over, but the unforgettable love you could even try your best to take it back for forever if you do know how to treasure it.

---THE END---


7 Days to Get Your First Love Back © 2014 Dec-2015 Jan

Over~ The ending is really my goodness ;((((( Do you think so? Comment and let me know! I'll definitely appreciate it! Well, I'll be writing my 'thanking speech' once I have free time tomorrow or on Sun, so please do read that after I posted out ya.