Chapter 4: Observe Yoon Rachel.

7 Days to Get Your First Love Back

Ra Eun's POV

Ding Dong.

"Coming!" I shouted while towards the door dreamily.

It's 8 in the morning, and both of us were still in our dreams, until the door bell rang, so I woke up and went downstairs. In the mean time, Se Hun is still sleeping. I opened the door and saw Krystal and Lauren were waiting outside.

"Joheun achim."
"Good morning to you too. Please help me take care of Lauren today, can you?"
"Geureomyo, or else what are friends for?"
"Majayo. Ra Eun ah, gomatda! You can bring her back during dinner time."
"Arasseo, I'll take care of her! Have fun with your husband by the way!"

Soon, Krystal went back to her house while I brought Lauren into Se Hun's house.

Se Hun's POV

"Coming! Joheun achim."

I woke up because of Rachel's loud voice.

"Good morning to you too. Please help me take care of Lauren today, can you?"

It was Krystal who brought Lauren here in order to take care of her all the day today. I was going to get out of my bed and welcome them but I was too tired because I was thinking about Suho's words all the night and figure out somthing so I slept back in.

"Geureomyo, or else what are friends for?" 
"Majayo. Ra Eun ah, gomatda! You can bring her back during dinner time."

*Ra Eun? Did I hear wrongly? Is that real? It couldn't be. I think I'm dreaming because I'm too tired.*

I woke up again because of the name of my ex, Ra Eun. I thought that it couldn't be true for awhile then continue to sleep back in for the second time and never woke up again.

Ra Eun's POV

"Imo, what should we do first?"

Once we entered the house, Lauren asked me what should we do first.

"Erm well... Se Hun samcheon haven't awake yet, do you want to wake him up?" I thought for awhile then bend down until her height and suggested.
"Ye, gatci gaja!"

We went to Se Hun's room and Lauren started to hop on the bed while yelling until Se Hun woke up. In the mean time, I was leaning at the door side, watching.

"Se Hun samcheon, ireona! Ireona juseyo!"
"Nugunya...? Oh, Lauren ah!"
"Samcheon, joheun achim! Ireona juseyo!"
"Ne, I'm awake already. Oh, Rachel ah, joheun achim." He ruffed her hair while saying until he saw me.
"Ne, quickly wake up and wash up. I'll prepare the breakfast. Lauren ah, what do you want to eat today?"
"Mollayo, but I do feel like want to cereals today." Lauren answered.
"Cereals? You want to eat cereals?" She nodded. "Okay. How about you, Se Hun? Are you okay with it?"
"Yeah. It is located at the cupboard beside the refrigerator."
"Alright, I'll go to prepare right now."

I left his room and went downstairs. And of course, Lauren followed me. I found a box of cereals in a cupboard and milk in the refrigerator then poured out the cereals and milk into 3 bowls. Lauren helped me to bring the bowls of cereals while Se Hun has already came down from his room. After we finished having our breakfast, Se Hun washed the bowls while I brought Lauren to the living room to teach her homeworks.

Se Hun's POV

When I went out from the kitchen after cleaning the kitchen, I saw Rachel was in the living room, teaching Lauren.

*I think it's time.*

After thinking about the words about Rachel the whole night, I decided to find out myself by any ways I can do. So the first way is: broke into the guest room she's staying for days and rummage through her luggages and her phone. I went upstairs and then to the room as soon as possible in order not to let Rachel find out. Once I entered the room, I saw her phone is on the study table, so I sat down and started to on the phone. I looked at the lock screen. It's a selca of her.

*Hmm... Since when did she take selcas already...?*

I continued to look at it, and I saw a necklace that is too familiar to me. The necklace has a heart and a word 'LOVE' in the middle of the heart.

*Isn't that the necklace I gave her on her 18th birthday? Oh wait, the necklace can find everywhere. Maybe she bought for her own.*

Soon, I slided to unlock her phone, but she set the password on her phone.

*Aish, how could I unlock the phone when she set the password? Let me guess... Could it be her birthday?* Then, I typed 0515. It was wrong, so I typed 1505, and it was wrong again.

*It's not her birthday. Could it be her previous house number?* After that, I typed 5131.

*Wrong again?! Could it be her idol's birthday?* I typed 0227, and then 2702. Both of them were wrong.

*Heol! Seolma...?* And then I typed my birthday date, 0412.

Guess what? The phone was unlocked. I quickly pressed the app drawer and then the picture gallery. I looked through the photos and saw a file named 'cheot sarang' with a heart. I tapped the file and there were a lot of selcas of us. Soon, I put down her phone and took her purse which is also on the table hurriedly. I opened it and looked at her identication card. The name Yoon Ra Eun and her date of birth, 15th of May 1994 were printed on it.

*Rachel has the almost same name as Ra Eun,and she looks like Ra Eun. Even her actions and expressions were the same. On the first day, when Krystal introduced her to me, Krystal almost said Ra Eun's name out, but changed quickly, and she's Krystal chingu. Now, she even has the necklace I gave on her 18th birthday and there were our selcas in her phone. Not going to mention her identication card, it's all...*

"Omona... Suho was right." I muttered.

I locked her phone and put her purse back then went to my room to take my handphone. I unlocked it and sent a message to Suho.

To: Kim Suho

I guess you're right.

From: Se Hun

To: Se Hun

Mwoh? Are you saying about Rachel? You found out already?

From: Kim Suho

To: Kim Suho

Ne, but I don't want to reveal it first.

From: Se Hun

To: Se Hun

Wae? Then what are you going to do?

From: Kim Suho

To: Kim Suho

I think I should talk to Krystal first, see whether it's true or not.

From: Se Hun

I put back my phone and walk downstairs. I saw Lauren has already finished her homework by her teacher, Ra Eun's help.

"Se Hun samcheon, come play with us." Lauren said.
"Arasseo."

Then I joined them and played with Lauren the whole day until during dinner time, Rachel sent Lauren back to Lauren's house.

In the late night.

I was sitting on the bed in my room, don't know what to do after knowing the truth of Ra Eun.

*Why are they lying to me?*

Even though I already found back my first love, Ra Eun, I should feel happy about it, but in reality I don't know what should I feel and what should I do right now... I took my phone and unlocked it, then make a call to Krystal.

"Yeobosaeyo?" Krystal answered the phone.
"Krystal ah, are you free tomorrow morning, around 9?"
"I think so, but I still have work afterwards, you know. But waeyo?"
"I have something to talk with you, alone.
"


7 Days to Get Your First Love Back © 2014 Dec

Hello guys! Merry belated Christmas ya :) [LOL what's with the grammar? XD] Sorry for the hangover anyway :(

I supposed to update 2 days ago, but well I got the wrong password from my cousin so I couldn't update at all. And yesterday, I started to type it here with my phone. It's not easy to type faster in the phone lol [쉽지않아~쉽지않아~왜~] It's the lyrics of Teen Top's Missing XD So I think I'll see you guys tomorrow? Or maybe a double update? Heheh... It's a secret :P