Chapter 7: Back

7 Days to Get Your First Love Back
Back - Infinite

Please do listen to it while you're reading :)

Se Hun's POV

 

Click.

*Nuguya? Is it Ra Eun?*

The door was unlocked. My mind about Ra Eun was interrupted and I was taken back to the reality. I thought it was Ra Eun so I left the room and walked downstairs cautiously to take a look.

"Se Hunie~ Se Hun ah? Is anyone home?"

The voice is so familiar to me, but I couldn't think of anyone who sounds like that. It doesn't sound like Ra Eun, but it sounds like... Once I realized the owner of the voice, I frowned at the staircase.

*Seolma... Why is she back so early? I thought she'll come back on Christmas Eve...*

I was standing at the staircase, worrying about what should I do right now.

*Ah! I think I have to pretend I'm shocked first.*

Once the idea came up, I continued walk downstairs and pretended to be shocked.

"Oh? Suzy ah!"
"Se Hunie~" She quickly ran to hug me tightly once she saw me. "I thought no one's home just now..."
"Geokjeongmalseyo, I'm here now." I hugged her back for a while then pulled her away. "By the way, why did you come back early than I thought? I thought you'll come back on Christmas Eve..."

"Ah... There was a stewardess took a day off, so I was replaced. Although I know it's lame, but at least I can have more time with you, isn't that so?"

I don't know how to answer her so I just nodded my head, without saying anything.

"Oh yeah! When I was at Switzerland, I bought something for you. Faster open and see!"

She quickly found through her luggage, then gave me a box. I opened the box after she ordered me to open. It's a luxury watch, which is made in Switzerland. Because the watch is a branded watch, I couldn't receive it as a present, so I closed the box and gave back to her.

"Sirheo?" I shook my head. "Wae?"
"I don't think I can receive it. It's expensive."
"But... Se Hun ah, what happened to you today? You weren't like that before..."
"Suzy ah..."
"Hmm?"
"Wuri haeyajwo."
"Ne? Break up? Wae?"

I stood there, looking somewhere else beside her instead of saying anything.

"Se Hun ah, did something happens when I wasn't here?"
"Erm... Ani."
"Geojimal. I knew something must've happened." She sat on the sofa and looked at the floor while saying.
"Jjinja anieyo..."
"Just tell me what is it!" She yelled and her tears were burst out.
"Arasseo, I'll tell you, but please calm down whenever you're listening to me."

She wiped her tears away and deep breathe, ready to listen to me.

"You may start now."
"Well... Few days ago, my ex...was back after so many years she left without telling anyone during my last year in high school."
"Mwoh? Your ex is back? Otto...?"
"She was invited by Krystal to have a sleepover at our house, because Krystal didn't have any extra rooms for her, since she's one of Krystal's best friends at all." I cut her down and continued.
"But how did Krystal find her?"
"She's Lauren's class teacher. Krystal found her on the parents-teacher day."

"Alright. What happened next?"
"I didn't know she's my ex at first because she changed her name. Until the day after she came, we met Suho and the others. They doubt that she's my ex because her looking, actions, expressions, and even her name were almost the same, so they told me to keep an eye on her and I believed them. But who knows? They were right! I knew after I checked her phone and her identification card, and even from Krystal. Her phone still has the selcas we took during high school days, and her password is my birth date."
"So that means...you didn't even forget her at all?"
"I thought I could forget her through a new relationship and played with the girls, but I still couldn't, and I don't think I want to let her go again. Plus, if we're married, I don't think we'll have enough time to spend with each other, so I think it's time to stop our relationship."
"I see... You're somehow right. Arasseo, wuri haeyajwo. Be happy with her forever, and don't lose her again."

Once she finished her sentences, she walked passed me and went upstairs, but I stopped her. Our back were faced with each other's.

"Suzy ah."
"Hmm?"
"Thanks for your understanding. You're a good woman, it's me who isn't suitable to you, so I believe that you can find a better man than me. You deserve better. Anyway, I'm really sorry that I used you and hurt you all the time we've together. Well, I'll sleep in the guest room these days, and I'll cancel the engagement as soon as possible, so geokjeongmalseyo."

She nodded her head and continued walked upstairs lifelessly, leaving me alone.

*It's time for me to get Ra Eun back now... I can't lose her anymore.*

p/s: Please stop the music if you don't want to ruin your reading mood. TQ :)

The next morning.

"Ne? You want to get Ra  you kidding me?"

I went to Krystal's house once I woke up and washed myself up in order to ask her for help to get back Ra Eun. Once she heard that I want to get Ra Eun back, she was shocked until she stood up from the sofa.

"Jangnan anieyo, jjinjayo." I said in an annoying tone.
"Then how about Suzy?"
"I broke up with her last night."
"Wait... Mwoh? When did she come back?"
"Last night."
"But why did she come back so early? She supposed to come back on Christmas Eve..."
"Ne, but she was replaced."
"Oh I see... So why did you tell me about this then? Seolma..."
"You're smart as usual. Ne, majayo, I'm here to ask for your help."
"Eii... Isn't that easy for me? I think there's an idea popped out in my mind already!"
"Ooh... Mwoheyo?" I cooed.

She instructed me to get closer and she told me about her plans by whispering.

"It's a good idea! I agree with it! Let's do this then!"
"Arasseo, we'll start our plan 2 days later, which is also on the night of Christmas Eve, so now be prepared. Prepare what do you want to tell Ra Eun on that day, araji?"

I nodded my head with a small smile plastered on my face. In fact, I feel so worried in my heart.

"Geokjeongmalseyo, I'll help you." She said while pat my back then went back to do her housework.

*With Krystal's help, I must do well and make Ra Eun come back to me again. Hwaiting!*


7 Days to Get Your First Love Back © 2014 Dec-2015 Jan