Chapter 6: 공허해

7 Days to Get Your First Love Back
Empty(공허해) - Winner

Please do listen to it when you're reading :)

Ra Eun's POV

"I think it's time for me to leave here already..."
"Ne? You're leaving? Isn't that too fast? The time isn't up yet and you just stayed here for like 4 days only! You still have another 3 days more!" Krystal stood up from the bed and started to bomb me a lot of sentences. 
I could tell she was really shocked.

"Nan ara, but..."
"Did you fight with him this morning?" She cut my sentence.
"Ne? How did you...?"
"I saw it through your face. Plus, I met him this morning before he fought with you." She cut me down again.
"Ne... I almost forgot."
"So you knew?"
"Ne, he told me."
"Ah... I see. What did he told you anyway? Can you tell me everything that happened between you guys today?"
"He said he misses me, he still loves me, he needs me all the time I've been missing. He wants to start over again and he knows I still love him too."
"What about Suzy? I mean his fiancé..."
"He said he used her to forget me, so I reminded him not to forget about her, since she's his fiancé, his future wife after all."
"I see. So when are you leaving?"
"Naeil. I'll leave secretly without his knowing tomorrow morning, geokjeongmalseyo."
"Ne, go back quickly and pack your things now. I'll see you tomorrow morning for the last time."

We left the room and went downstairs. Then, Krystal walked me out of her house and saw me entering Se Hun's house.  There was no one either in the living room or in the kitchen and the dining room, so I went upstairs and started to pack my things. As I mentioned, I didn't bring a lot of belongings, so I finished after doing it for 10 minutes. 10 minutes later, I put my luggage aside and laid on the bed, looking at the ceiling above me.

*I guess we don't have the fate... Geuji?*

Sigh.

*Is it time to let each other go and live our own life without disturbing each other now...?*

I sighed again.

*Geurae, no doubt.*

The third and the last sigh from me.

*Annyeong, ne cheotsarang, Oh Se Hun... Wuri deudieo geutnasseo. Haengbokhae.*

Soon, I started to drop my tears and cried silently until asleep.

 

In the another really early morning. The time is 7 in the morning.

It's the last day staying here. I woke up half an hour ago and started to wash up myself and get ready to leave with my belongings. I checked out of Se Hun whether he's awake or not then tip-toed to downstairs and leave the house quietly so he won't be able to awake because of the noises I made.

"Ra Eun ah."

It's Krystal, who's standing outside the gate and waited for me.

"Aigoo... Gwaenchana? Did you cry to sleep last night?"
"Hm. How long did you wait?"
"Not that long, since I've promised that I'll meet you again for the last time last night. You didn't wake him up, did you?"
"Ani, he's still sleeping soundly." I shook my head and a small smile was plastered on my face.
"That's good. Well, are you gonna have breakfast first before leaving?"
"Gwaenchanayo, I scared he'll wake up soon. I'll buy some on the way back."
"Arasseo, I guess it's time to bid goodbye then. Let's meet up once you're free! You got my number, geujwo?"
"Ne, I'll see you again soon."
"Jalga. Drive safely."

She hugged me before I went to get my car. I hugged her back too. Then, I entered the car, started the car engine and drove away slowly. Meanwhile, she was stood there, bidding me goodbye like a kid until I was out of her sight then she was only forced to go back in.

Se Hun's POV

9 in the morning.

*Ra Eun eodigasseo?*

I woke up and went downstairs immediately, but didn't see anyone there, not even Ra Eun. I went back upstairs then to the guest room immediately. The door was closed so I turned the door knob and pushed the door in order to open it. Once I opened the door, the blanket on the bed was folded neatly and all her belongings were...gone.

She left me without telling me, again.

I sat on the side of the bed and looked at the floor disappointingly. I suddenly felt so empty, and lonely. My heart stings and hurts because of her.

Why is she leaving again? Is it because of me, or my sudden behavior?

 

At night.

I was lying on the bed in the guest room, lifelessly for a whole day. I didn't bother to take a bathe and cook for my dinner. What is in my mind all the time now is Ra Eun, Ra Eun, and still Ra Eun, the one I could only think of right now. My hands suddenly moved to the under of the pillow, and I felt that there's something like paper which is put under the pillow. I took out and what I found is...an envelope from her. Of course, it is for me.

*Her handwriting is still the same like before.*

I sat up and opened it. I took a piece of folded paper out of the envelope and read it.

To: Se Hun, necheotsarang.

Annyeong. Mannaseo bangapwoyo. Jjinja oraemanieyo, geujwo?

I think we didn't meet each other for...13 years maybe? Wow, it was too long for us didn't meet other until now... I guess you didn't expect me to come back, geujwo? First, I'm sorry for lying to you these days. I didn't mean to actually. I thought you would give up on finding me after so many years. But who knows? You're still waiting for me.


Well anyway, I know it's short but I don't know what to say anymore. Thank you for loving me, caring about me, worrying me, finding me, and waiting for me all these years. Really thanks for everything up until now. I wish you to be happy with your future wife, and let's let each other go and have our own happy life from now on.

Saranghae, geurigo bogosipeosseo, but please forget me...

From: Ra Eun, the one you always love.

*Forget her...? Can I even do this? But I don't think I want to let her go anymore...* A tear formed from my eyes and dropped on the letter.

Suddenly, a loud and clear sound from downstairs interrupted my mind about Ra Eun.

Click.


7 Days to Get Your First Love Back © 2014 Dec-2015 Jan

A song to you guys! There'll be a few more of songs in the next few chapters until the end too :D