Chapter 3: Meet 'our' high school classmates

7 Days to Get Your First Love Back

Ra Eun’s POV

The next day, or as known as day 2.

The clock showed 8.30 in the morning. I woke up and get out of my bed, then start my daily routine such as wash up and have breakfast. When I’vedone washing up myself and was going to head to the dining room, there’s no even a sound in the house. Then I looked at the door of the master 
room, it is closed.

Se Hun is definitely haven’t awake yet.

I tip-toed to the kitchen slowly and quietly in order not to wake Se Hun up. Once I reached the kitchen, I prepared the ingredients by finding them
everywhere in the kitchen and started to make breakfast of the day—waffles.

Se Hun’s POV

*Hmm… It smells so good!*

I smelled and the scent made me awake. The scent is from the outside of my room. I woke up dreamily and wash up quickly because I was 
wandering. Soon, I followed the direction of the scent came from and it brought me to the dining room.

“Joheun achim!” I greeted while walking into the dining room.
“Oh? Se Hun-ssi, did I wake you up? Jeongmal joesonghaeyo!”
“Aniya, it’s not your fault. I smelled something nice here so I came down and take a look.”
“Oh… I’m sorry for using your kitchen appliances without your permission. Anyway, I made waffles. Do you wanna try some?”

Should I? If I rejected, I’ll lose my respect to her, since she is the guest.

"Gwaenchanayo, just made it comfortable like your house. To be honest, we always had simply breakfast with one or two pieces of bread and glass of milk or brewed coffee, but since today's breakfast is made by our guest, then I should try some. 
“Eoddae?”
“Mhm! It’s really delicious!”
“Jjinjayo? Gomatssumnida! I promise I'll do a simple breakfast like you said tomorrow. By the way, may I ask you something?”
"Go ahead."

“Do you have work today?”
“Eobseo, but I have a meeting with my high school friend this afternoon.”
“Oh? I was thinking of going out too! But I don’t think we have enough keys…”

*Oh yeah, I totally forgotten about the keys...*

"Eodigayo?"
"Molla, I don't really know this area so I think I may walk around, since there's no one in Krystal's house right now and I'll be really bored if I stay at home."

Ah...

*I think I have to do this, even though I don't want to.*

"How about going with me to meet some of my friends today?"
"Ne? Are you serious?"
"Wae? Are you going to stay at home?"
"Ani, gatci gayo. What time is your friends going to meet you today?"
"12, we'll have lunch there and catch up to do. Don't worry, they are really nice."
"Ne, arasseo."

 

Ra Eun's POV

Few hours later, it's already 15 minutes before 12 in the morning. Once we finished our breakfast, Se Hun washed the plates and utensils while I went back to my so-called bedroom to have a bathe and take a rest.

Knock knock.

"Rachel ah?" It doesn't sound like no one other than Se Hun.

Although I'm the guest here, but he treats like I'm the boss or the owner of the house, and he made himself like a maid. Yeah, he is polite to everyone including his family and he knows he has to give the others some privacy and personal space. That's one of the reason I like him.

"Come in."
"Get prepared, we'll be leaving soon."
"Oh? It's already 15 minutes before 12! Alright, I'll be downstairs in 5 minutes."I looked at my phone and said. Instead of answer me, he nodded his head and close the door.

5 minutes later, I did finish prepare myself on time. I wore a grey sweater, a light blue demi jeans and a pair of black converse shoes. I had a light and natural make up too. I went downstairs once I'm done, then we took our jackets and left the house. In Se Hun's car, we barely talk. He focused on driving while I looked outside the window throughout the journey to the venue of the meeting. 10 minutes later, we've arrived. He found a parking lot to park his car then we got out of the car and went into a restaurant, which is also the venue.

"Annyeong yeoreobun! Oraemanieyo!" He greeted when we walked into the restaurant.
"Aigoo... Se Hun ah, deidieo wattda! Jeongmal oraemanieyo! Jal jinaeseo? Erm... Nuguseyo? New yeochin? Aish, Oh Se Hun! Since when did you break up with Suzy?"

A short, handsome and rich guy came over to hug him and started to bomb him a lot of questions. He was one of our classmates----Kim Jun Myeon, but everyone calls him Suho. Even though he's rich, but since because he's like a big brother and leader to them, so he cares his friends a lot.

"Ah...geugeo anieyo, it's Krystal's daughter's teacher. She currently stay in my house because Krystal doesn't have any extra rooms for her."
"I see. Why don't you introduce her to us first?" The other guy with dark skin popped out and asked. Well, he was the player---Kim Jong In, as known as Kai.
"Aish... Kim Jong In, can you stop your that behavior? That's why no one wants to marry you. Well, she's Yoon Rachel, has the same age with us."
"Ah... Annyeong, jeoneun Kai eyo, but my real name is Kim Jong In, but anyway call me Kai will be easier."
"Well, Suho eyo. I'm sorry for misunderstanding you just now. Please forgive me."

"Gwaenchanayo, it's not your fault. I don't blame you at all."

*This is common sense, I know you Kim Jun Myeon.*

"Annyeong, I'm the happy virus, Park. Chan. YEOLLLLL!!! Oops, mian!" The tallest guy among them shouted his name and did a peace sign. Soon, he quickly apologized to everyone who were looking at him weirdly.

*Hahahah... He did never changed at all. He is still the crazy Chan Yeol I know.*

"Annyeonghasaeyo, Kyung Soo ibnida." He bowed.
"Baek Hyun's here!" He then did an aegyo after the greeting which made his friends felt like vomit.
"Byun Baek Hyun, stop your aegyo anymore!" His friends yelled at him.

*Aigoo... Both of them didn't change at all... One is still being so polite and the other one being so greasy.*

"Annyeonghasaeyo, mannaso bangapssumnida."

Soon, Se Hun led me to an empty seat with his friends and started to order the food and beverages. Most of the time they talked between themselves while me this outsider listened to them carefully, but sometimes they did talk to me too.

Se Hun's POV

"Jeogiyo, I'll be going to the washroom for a while. I'll be right back."

Rachel interrupted us politely when we were talking. Well I shouldn't say it was interrupted since she was informing us about her whereabouts so that we don't need to worry about her if she has lost. After that, she stood up and went to the washroom.

"Se Hun ah, don't you think that she looks like Ra Eun?" Once she is dissapeared from our sight, Suho asked.
"The names are almost the same too! Yoon Ra Eun. Yoon Rachel. Are they twins?" Baekhyun said curiously.
"She doesn't have twins. She has an elder brother only."
"But the actions and expressions of Rachel's are the same as Ra Eun's. I did look at her all the time just now." Suho opposed.
"I doubt she is Ra Eun, your ex, too." Kyung Soo said.
"Why are you guys so suspicious today? You guys just met her today and you don't even know about her!"
"Like you are." Chan Yeol said.
"Yah, Park Chan Yeol! Se Hun is right! Plus, I believe Rachel is a good person and won't do any bad things, since she looks pretty yet somehow...y tho."
"Don't judge a book by its cover, Kim Jong In. She may be evil inside and you won't know." Chan Yeol fought back.
"Fine! Don't fight anymore! Anyway, Se Hun ah, I know you won't listen to me now, but you should keep an eye on her these days, araji?"

*What I thought about her yesterday may be really true... I think I should listen to Suho once.*
 
When I was going to talk back, Rachel came back from the washroom.

"What were you guys talking about?"
"A-Aniyo, just some random stuff. Oh, I think we have to go now. It's a pleasure to meet you today and Se Hun ah, I'll see you again. Remember what I've just said."

After Suho finished his sentences, he brought the others along to leave the restaurant as quick as lightning. Then I paid the bill for us and we went back home. On the way back, I wasn't really focusing on driving. Instead, I was thinking back what Suho has just told me, but I'll never understand what did he mean and it made me so confused about it.

Are Rachel and Ra Eun twins just like what Baek Hyun said? Are they saying the truth? Is there something I don't know? Why are Rachel and Krystal lying to me?

Those questions above aren't important at all, the biggest and the most important questions are:

Who's right and who's wrong? Who should I have faith in?

I'm confused with everything, but I'll find out myself.

7 Days to Get Your First Love Back © 2014 Dec

Long time no see! I'm sorry for the late update cause I was on a trip to Europe plus busy these days during this period. I supposed to post yesterday but in the end something happened with my laptop and everything I've typed were gone TT-TT Well, I'm not feeling well right now but I'll update if possible. Anyway, I wish you guys a HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVE today! Enjoy :D