Chapter 1: I found my friend!

7 Days to Get Your First Love Back

Ra Eun's POV

Beep beep! Beep beep!

The electronic alarm clock rang out of the blue to break the silence in the house. I woke up and turned off the alarm. Then I rubbed my eyes and looked at the clock, it's 6 in the morning. I got out from my bed and went to look at the table calendar which is on my study table.

"It's parent-teacher day today."

Well, I guess you're let me introduce myself first. I'm Yoon Ra Eun and I'm currently working as a teacher in an elementary school. I'm 32 years old but I don't have any boyfriend or husband. Even though there were a lot of boys confessed to me but I rejected them. Do you know why? Because I'm waiting for someone, the only and the special one, the one who no one will forget——first love. All over the years I left high school for personal reason, I've been thinking about him every day, every time, every second and never had any other boyfriend.

Let's continue the story then. I went to the bathroom to wash up. Half an hour later, I went to the kitchen which is located downstairs to make myself a simple breakfast. Soon, I washed the plate and the utensils quickly and goes to school by driving my car.

                                                                                                        

The parent-teacher day event is starting now. There are many parents in the school to find their child's class teacher and know about their child's studies. I forgot to mention that I'm one of the class teacher in 1st grade. I talked to the parents of my students for hours and it finally came to the end.

"So as conclusion, Lauren is a hardworking, respectful and friendly student. I think you should teach her more in order to become a better student in the future. That's all. Before you leave, please fill this form and sign."

I passed a form to a parent while I'm talking. She signed and gave it back to me. Then, I looked at the form whether it's complete or not.

*Krystal Jung? Is she the smart Krystal I knew in high school? The information here are actually the same as Krystal's I knew.*

"Erm... Krystal-ssi? May I know that were you from Cheon Guk High School?"
"Ne."
"Were you from Year 3 Class 8?"
"Ne, but how did you know...?"
"It's you! Omona, it's really you! Do you remember me? I'm Ra Eun!"
"Yoon Ra Eun? Omo, I didn't reallize at all! I didn't know you're my daughter's ssaem! Jeongmal mianhae!"
"Hajima. It's not your fault. Jaljineni? I think we have catch up to do."
"Geureomyeon! Why don't go to your house then?"
"Aren't you gonna fetch Lauren home?"
"Gwaenchana, I can call my husband to fetch her home since he's waiting in the car now."
"Oh I see... Then, gaja!"

                                                                                                            

"Yah, why did you left so sudden? You didn't even tell us before you leave..."
"Mian, but I have my personal reason to leave. How about you? Why didn't you tell me you're married?"
"Because I couldn't find you! Who told you to leave out of the blue? Aish... How about you? Are you married?"
"Ani." I answered sadly.
"Wae? Are you waiting for him?" I nodded.

"Well, Ra Eun ah, let me tell you something. You should give up."
"Wae?"
"He's engaged."
"Mwohrago? Engaged?"
"Ne. He's currently live beside my house, or you can say...neighbour."
"You must be kidding me, Hye Jung ah."
"I know you can't accept the facts right now, but at least let me tell you how it happened."
"Arasseo, go ahead."
"This happened few months ago, Se Hun and his fiancé moved in. I thought it was his dongsaeeng at first, since he kept finding you after you left. But after that I realized that he doesn't have any younger siblings, and I saw a ring on his finger. Then he told me he's engaged, a year ago. I was really shocked at first, I didn't know he's already moved on. However, he said this, he did this because he couldn't find you, he wants to forget you, but he still loves you, and it's time to let you go..."

I kept quiet and looked down the floor, while Hye Jung looked at me weirdly.

"Ra Eun ah?"
"Gwaenchana. Don't worry about me."
"Andwae, I can't not to worry about you. It's my fault."
"Ani, don't say that. It's not your fault at all."
"But Ra Eun, jebal. I don't want to see you like this. It worries me."
"Just don't."
"No way, I can't stand this anymore! I should help you."
"How?" I lifted my head up and asked.
"Since you're having a week Christmas break now, why don't you go to his house then?"
"Why his house, but not your house?"
"Mianhae, I don't have any extra room for you, but he has. Plus, his fiancé isn't here for a week."
"Wae?"
"She's busy with her work, but I think she'll be coming back on Christmas Eve, so you have to leave on the day before that. Well, since I gave birth of Lauren, I haven't had my sweet moments with my husband until now, so I hope you can help me to take care of Lauren through this."
"Geureomyo! She's my student anyway, geureona..."
"Mwoh?"
"I have a condition."
"Oh? Okay, go ahead, see whether I can help you or not."
"Can you don't expose my identity in front of him? You can call me Rachel when you're calling in front of him, is that okay?"
"Arasseo, you can come over today if you want to."
"Ne, I'm going to pack my things first." I went to my room once I finished my sentence.

Once I made my way to my room, Krystal took out her phone from her handbag quickly and made a call to Se Hun.

"Yeobosaeyo?"
"Se Hun ah, can you do me a favour?"
"Mwohae?"
"Well I have a guest come over my house tonight, but I don't have any extra room for her, so I wonder can you sponsor her a room of yours for a few days? She'll be leaving a day before Christmas Eve."
"Okay, anything else?"
"Ah, come over my house at 8 tonight. I'll introduce the guest to you and you can have your dinner with us. I guess Lauren will like it if you're there afterwards."
"No problem, see you later."
"Ne."

After the call, I went out of my room with my luggage. Then, we leave the house by linking our arms and go to Krystal's house by driving my car.

*Oh Se Hun, I'm going to get you back! Just wait and see...*


7 Days to Get Your First Love Back © 2014 Dec

There won't be any updates tomorrow since it's MAMA awards!! And thanks to my 1st ever subscriber of this story, ohmyrani! Please continue to support this story to the end ya! See you on Thurs! :)