I 2

NAEGA WOLF
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                            

                                                           HYPNOTISED

Sehun picks up his bag slowely with confusion as his eyes wonder around the class. He sees Key walking towards him with a bright smile.

“How did you FIND class?” Key asks as his eyes glisten whilst his body swings slightly.

“It was fine.” Sehun responds with a smile.

“Good, I am so hungry, do you WANT TO GO and eat at the cafeteria?” Key asks as he jumps and down softly with excitement.

“Sure, lets go.” Sehun responds with a smile as they both BEGIN walking towards the cafeteria.

Sehun and Key BEGIN walking down the corridor until a boy blocks Sehun path.  A boy with blonde hair, a lollipop in his mouth, ripped jeans complimenting his tall figure. Three other boys surround him as he intimidates Sehun and Key.

“Oh hey there flower boy, you NEW here?” He asks Sehun as he tilts his head.

“Buzz off Rap Monster.” Key adds as he rolls his eyes.

“I don’t REMEMBER asking you.” Rap Monster replies as he slightly pushes Key.

Sehuns eyes fill with fear and worry. He TRIES to smile to avoid the akward situation.

“HELLO, I’m Oh Sehun. It was nice meeting you, but we have to go.” Sehun quickly adds as he TAKES Keys arm and walks away quickly.

Rap monster looks at Sehun walking whilst a manipulative smile crosses his face.

“Ugh, he is such a TOOL. I hate him so much yet he is TOTALLY gorgues.” Key adds as his eyes flutter.

Sehun and Key reach the cafeteria. It is packed with all sorts of STUDENTS. Key guides you to a table with a girl. The girl had a charm with her long brown hair and pure SKIN.

“Sorry Hyuna, we got stuck with Rap.” Key comments as he places his bag down.

“Ugh, did anything happen?” Hyuna asks as she rolls her eyes.

“No, luckily Sehun got us out of the situation QUITE quickly.” He adds as he nudges Sehuns shoulder as he smiles.

“Oh, you are the new STUDENT, well hello, I am Hyuna.” Hyuna adds as she holds her hand out with a bright smile complimenting her cheeks.

“I’m Oh Sehun.” Sehun repsonds as he shakes her hand with a charming smile.

Sehun, Key and Hyuna BEGIN talking and eating lunch. Whilst Sehun giggles slightly at Key his head tilts to the WINDOW and sees Kai sitting with his FRIENDS. All of them seemed so different. They had no emotion. They were pale and sophisticated. Kai slightly tilts his head towards Sehun with his emotionless charm. Sehun, TRYING to avoid the situation, looks away shyly and tries to engage into his Hyuna and Keys conversation.

“Who is that?” Sehun asks as he signals Hyuna by moving his eyes towards Kai.

“Oh, that’s Kai and his friends. No one can really reach their level. They are all so charming, beautiful, smart but they are really strange, sometimes I wonder if they are even human.” Hyuna giggles as she looks at Key.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter