I 7

NAEGA WOLF
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
                            SICKENING LOVE   Luhan lost eye contact with Kai and began walking towards the dining table where Taeyeon and Baekhyun are filling up the jugs with water. Sehun begins wiping each fork and knife with a handkerchief as he stands behinds his chair. Luhan walks beside Sehun slowly and lowers Sehun’s hand whilst he looks at him with his marble eyes.

 

“You’re a guest here, you don’t need to work.” Luhan adds as he smiles and opens the chair for Sehun.

 

“Oh, thank you Hyung.” Sehun adds as he bows his head with gratitude whilst pulling the chair in.

 

Luhan smiles and sits beside him whilst pulling the chair in. Taeyeon brings in a pot of ramen. She calls out for Tao and after a few minutes all here footsteps scattering down the stairs until Tao’s figure appears in the dining room. They all begin to settle down at the dining table.

 

“Where is Kai?” Baekhyun adds as his eyebrows shape with confusion.

 

“I don’t know.” Luhan adds as he carries on eating without showing expression.

 

Taeyeon goes to fetch Kai. He enters the living room and sits on the left side of Sehun. His jaw begins to tighten as he takes food onto his plate. He looks at Sehun with the corner of his eye and carries on eating without paying attention.

 

Have I done something to him?

 

“How is it?” Taeyeon adds as she smiles towards Sehun warmly.

 

“Mmm.” Sehun mimes as his mouth is full of food.

 

“Ah, that is good, glad you enjoyed.” Taeyeon added as she carried on eating.

 

I don’t understand. I see all of them. All with pure blonde hair yet Kai’s is black as night. I don’t to push Kai in anyway, should I ask him?

 

Dinner finishes, Tao and Baekhyun help clear the table and wash the dishes. Taeyeon goes in the living room and begins watching television. Kai gets up and goes up to his room. Sehun watches him walk off with a fast pace as his face fills with confusion and worry. Luhan watches Kai go and then focuses on Sehun’s emotion.

 

“Is he okay?” Sehun asks with a caring tone.


“He will be fine.” Luhan replies as his eyes slowly move up and down on Sehun’s body.

 

Sehun sighs and begins helping Baekhyun clear the table whilst Luhan gets up and goes upstairs. Sehun sees Luhan go and his eyes begin to drop to his feet. He smiles and thanks Baekhyun and Taeyeon for dinner and makes his way upstairs. He knocks on Kai’s door and gets no response.

 

What is wrong with him? I can’t relax when he is like this.

 

Luhan gets out of his bedroom and sees Sehun near Kai’s door. He stares at him for a few seconds and carries on entering the bathroom. Sehun then goes back downstairs and sits near Taeyeon whilst she watches TV.

 

“Baek, can you please check on the cake?” She asks warmly as turns her head towards Baekhyun.

 

“Sure thing.” He replies as he winks.

 

Sehun watches the relationship and connection between Taeyeon and Baekhyun and begins to look down. After a few minutes Baekhyun calls out for the others mentioning that the cake is ready for anyone who wanted. Tao comes running down and cuts himself a slice as he smiles with gratitude. Luhan comes in and rejects it whilst he sits on the sofa.  Baekhyun and Taeyeon take a slice each and move over to the couch whilst they watch TV.

 

“Help yourself if you would like any.” Baekhyun states to Sehun with a warm smile.


Sehun nods with respect and begins to stand up, suddenly he sees Kai come downstairs and put on his black coat and shoes.


“And where are you going?” Taeyeon adds as she puts down her spoon.

 

“Out.” Kai states.

 

“Can I come?” Sehun adds as he smiles.

 

“Alone.” Kai adds as he opens the door and leaves.

 

Sehun sighs softly and looks down. His hands clench and he goes to the entrance. He puts on his coat and shoes. Luhan suddenly grabs his hand.

 

“Let him be.” Luhan adds as he looks at Sehun.


“I can’t Luhan, he is obviously hurting, I owe him this much to talk to him.” He replies as he wiggles his hand free and leaves.

 

Luhan’s expression drops whilst his jaw tightens and wrists clench. He his lips and goes upstairs.

 

Sehun’s eyes begin to concentrate for Kai whilst the heavy raindrops fall on top of his silky blonde hair. He s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter