I 10

NAEGA WOLF
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

               

 

 

 SLEEPLESS

 

 

Suho and Tao follow Kai as he exits the room. Twenty minutes pass, Luhan’s eyes open slowly. He lifts up his head whilst he his hand through his white blonde hair. He sits up right and begins watching Sehun as he sleeps peacefully. Sehun’s eyes twitch whilst he begins fidgeting. He wakes up to Luhan beside him, both stare at each for few seconds until Sehun gets up avoiding eye contact.

 

“Oh, I must have fallen asleep, sorry, anyways, I’m going to go check up on the others.” Sehun adds as he rubs his right eye whilst walking out the door.

 

I fell asleep with Luhan? How? What time is it? Where is Kai?

 

Luhan watches Sehun leaves as he develops a small smile at the corner of his lip.

 

Sehun makes his way down the stairs and sees Baekhyun in the living room pencil sketching along with Taeyeon. He walks towards Baekhyun with curiosity to what he is drawing. He sees Baekhyun drawing an elephant with different pencil shades.

 

“Hyung, that is really good.” Sehun adds as he bends down to focus on the detail of the drawing.

 

“Oh, Sehun, hello, didn’t see you there, thank you, I enjoy drawing sometimes, but I thought you were asleep?” Baekhyun adds as he turns towards Sehun.

 

“Yeah, but I couldn’t manage to get comfortable, I thought I might come down for a glass of water, where is Kai and the rest?” Sehun replies as he looks around.

 

“Oh, Suho is with Tao in his room, I think they are studying and Kai, I’m not to sure, actually, he might be in his room, you can go have a look.” He replies.

 

“Oh, thank you, have a good night.” Sehun responds as he nods his head with gratitude and makes his way back up the stairs with his glass of water.

 

He passes Suho’s room and hears the two studying for math. He carries on walking and sees Kai’s bedroom door slightly open. He peeks his right eye through the door and sees Kai asleep with his arm off the bed. Sehun enters quietly and places his arm in the bed and covers him with the blanket. He places the glass on water next to him on the desk.

 

He’s asleep? I just want to explain what happened with Luhan. He’ll probably wake up soon. I’ll just wait.

 

3:00 am reaches. Sehun is asleep on the floor with his head resting on the edge of Kai’s bed. Kai wakes up slowly and see’s Sehun. His eyes concentrate harder on Sehun’s face.

 

“How long have you been here?” Kai mutter quietly to himself as he watches Sehun sleeping peacefully.

 

Kai’s eyes look away as he begins to sigh. He gets out of the bed and puts Sehun’s arm around him whilst he picks him up and puts him into the bed. He covers his body with the blanket and his blonde hair. Kai turns away and begins walking out the door.

 

“Kai?” Sehun mutters quietly as he tries to gain sense.

 

Kai turns and looks at Sehun with an expressionless face.

 

“Where are you going?” Sehun adds.

 

“To the living room, I’m sleeping on the couch.” Kai responds with a stirn voice as he looks away.

 

“Oh. it’s okay, I’ll sleep there, this is your bed.” Sehun replies as he begins to get out o the bed.

 

“Don’t be stubborn, just sleep, i’m going.” Kai responds.

 

“Then i’ll sleep on the floor.” Sehun responds as lifts his head a little higher.

 

Kai’s hands clench as he walks towards Sehun. Sehun blinks nervously and avoids eye contact as he see’s Kai’s intimidating figure in front of him. Kai gets on the bed as Sehun moves to the edge. Kai’s back leans on the bed board whilst Sehun;s head lays flat on the pillow. Sehun slowly begins to fall asleep with a smile on his face. Kai stares at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter